Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Who Do You That Should Be The "Man Of God Of Year 2015" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Do You That Should Be The "Man Of God Of Year 2015" (404 Views)

Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft / Praying Through The God Of Your Pastor/general Overseer / TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You That Should Be The "Man Of God Of Year 2015" by Anthocracy(m): 4:46pm On Dec 31, 2015
From my own opinion and based on the prophesies pronounced earlier this year 2015 by many men of God on the conditions of Nigeria before 2015 general election that made to state it categorically here and now that my own man of God of the year 2015 is REV. FR. EJIKE MBAKA.
Please I beg you, do not tackle me because HOLY SPIRIT IS IN ACTION.
TEM TEM TEM FOR JESUS!!!
ADORATION...HOLY SPIRIT IS OUR POWER
HOLY SPIRIT IS OUR POWER...ADORATION!!!
Re: Who Do You That Should Be The "Man Of God Of Year 2015" by Kposkila: 5:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
Past adeboye Enoch . A.

(1) (Reply)

Rejoinder To The Pastor's Wife's Phone Thread / Look To The Word Of God / Where Is The Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.