Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Bobby Saxy's Kennel Saying A Big Thank U To All Petlanders - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Bobby Saxy's Kennel Saying A Big Thank U To All Petlanders (1123 Views)

Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... / BOBBY SAXY Dog Tour To South Africa...visited The Breeder Of PINACLE HAVOC / A Big Tank U To All Petlanders...from bobby saxy kennel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobby Saxy's Kennel Saying A Big Thank U To All Petlanders by bobbysaxy: 4:47pm On Dec 31, 2015
Dear petlanders, on behalf of everyone at bobby saxy's kennel, we would like to thank you for your continued support and patronage.

It was possible because of you & we hope to offer you better services in the coming year.

Get ready for 2017 & let's do it together!!

Here is a happy healthy new year 2017 to you & your loved ones filled with happiness & prosperity!!!...from bobby saxy's kennel....
Re: Bobby Saxy's Kennel Saying A Big Thank U To All Petlanders by bobbysaxy: 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
Happy new year
Re: Bobby Saxy's Kennel Saying A Big Thank U To All Petlanders by cybriz82(m): 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2017
bobbysaxy:
Dear petlanders, on behalf of everyone at bobby saxy's kennel, we would like to thank you for your continued support and patronage.

It was possible because of you & we hope to offer you better services in the coming year.

Get ready for 2017 & let's do it together!!

Here is a happy healthy new year 2017 to you & your loved ones filled with happiness & prosperity!!!...from bobby saxy's kennel....

oga bobby happy new yr cme with a gift na..atlis throw me 1 dog mek i catch haba....happybnewyr bro.
Re: Bobby Saxy's Kennel Saying A Big Thank U To All Petlanders by xana101: 8:37pm On Jan 03, 2017
Same to U oga Bobby. Same to U
Re: Bobby Saxy's Kennel Saying A Big Thank U To All Petlanders by bobbysaxy: 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
xana101:
Same to U oga Bobby. Same to U
how is ur caucasian doing sir...better customer I see u
Re: Bobby Saxy's Kennel Saying A Big Thank U To All Petlanders by xana101: 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
Yeah. She's doing very well. Very aggressive and that's what I want. I've sold my male cos I want to keep only quality. Soon i'll get a very quality male from u.
Re: Bobby Saxy's Kennel Saying A Big Thank U To All Petlanders by bobbysaxy: 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
xana101:
Yeah. She's doing very well. Very aggressive and that's what I want. I've sold my male cos I want to keep only quality. Soon i'll get a very quality male from u.
tnx boss
Re: Bobby Saxy's Kennel Saying A Big Thank U To All Petlanders by TheOtherRoom: 11:23pm On Jan 04, 2017
Lol so you mean there some customers that are not better ?? cry pet Miller

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Male Caucasian Pup / Boerboel Pups For Newhomes / This Dog Should Have A Masters Degree In Climbing Fence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.