Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,406 members, 7,839,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Soundbites From Nairaland For 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soundbites From Nairaland For 2015 (587 Views)

Soundbites On Saraki’s Trial At The CCT / Soundbites On Saraki’s Trial At The CCT By Tomisin Yakubu / Soundbites On Saraki’s Trial At The CCT By Tomisin Yakubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soundbites From Nairaland For 2015 by Alfred200825(m): 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
Before 2015 die a natural death, i would like to share with you some soundbites i personally noted here on Nairaland for the year 2015. Enjoy reading.
Concerning these achievements, i had posited earlier that it is unwise for a pregnant animal or human to go about, gallivanting and jubilating about their pregnancy.The logical thing to do is to quietly nurture the conceived to a point of delivery and then all heavens can break loose at the news of its delivery. A word is enough for the wise.
@Mizmycoli, 2015

Yahweh will help Nigerians. About time he showed he is a God. Lets calculate the amount of tithes and offerings he has collected so far. That's enough for 2000 years of divine security right? Unless he scammed us.
@Judas2013, 2015

I think the world will be a better place if we look at things from the other person's perspective...
@Oluajjayfabric, 2015

I don't know what the big deal is about this pic. If you ever attended a university in Nigeria and you never experienced this, you are technically half not fully baked! grin Its not a matter of suffering , but in an imperfect system like ours, its bound to happen. All of you quoting me should take a chill pill abeg!
@braine, 2015

The saddest thing is that we can't get to any of these planets; even if we perfect traveling at the speed of light.
@SirWere, 2015

Masturbate sad sad sad sad sad sad That like giving another guy a hand job nah... I ain't gay. I'd rather buckle up completely.
@Tallest, 2015

The rate of accidents in Nigeria is alarming. Sometimes i wonder if this country was created for people to die.
@Krimes, 2015

Don't let any one deceive you with sweet talk and motivational speeches. Get the degrees, work on advancing beyond your current level. Out there is heavy competition.
@free2ryhme, 2015

... The era of going to school with the sole aim of becoming an employee is long gone. We need more job creators these days...
dearpreye,2015

Feel free to add yours. Have a JOYOUS NEW YEAR
Re: Soundbites From Nairaland For 2015 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2015
ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ ǝɟıl ʇɐ ʞool oʇ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ sǝɯıʇǝɯos ..
Re: Soundbites From Nairaland For 2015 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
@charix, 2015

(1) (Reply)

How To Steal And Get Away With It In Nigeria / N111.65 Billion -edo 2016 Budget And The Unthinkable: / Adams Oshiomole's Wife Iara Visits Ophanages & Old Peoples Home In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.