Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

[updated] Get Programming & Web Tutorials & OTHERS For Just ₦250 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / [updated] Get Programming & Web Tutorials & OTHERS For Just ₦250 (2023 Views)

Get Programming And Web Development Tutorial Videos At A Very Cheap Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[updated] Get Programming & Web Tutorials & OTHERS For Just ₦250 by mrcobuh: 5:47pm On Dec 31, 2015
Each item on this list cost just ₦250 and that is fair

Videos

Android App Programming
IOS App Programming
Codeigniter
C++ Programming from beginner to advanced
C# Programming from beginner to advanced
Java Programming from beginner to advanced
HTML5 and CSS3
Learning Responsive Web Design
ASP.NET
Php & Mysql from beginner to advanced
Javascript
XHTML and CSS
XML
JSON
AJAX
jQuery
Wordpress essential training
Dreamweaver cs5

And for 400 naira each

Ecommerce Videos
Wordpress woocommerce
Magento
Opencart

Microsoft
Access 2007
Excel
Info Path
SharePoint
Outlook
PowerPoint

Design
Photoshop video
1000 Photoshop tricks PDF
Adobe illustrator
Adobe After effect
Cinema 4d
Corel video studio
Corel draw
Creating Infographics with illustrator
Photoshop light room
Adobe Premiere basic editing
Adobe InDesign Basic rundown of design tools

Others
Each in this category cost 500
All about SEO and marketing
60 premium Joomla Themes
170 Joomla Templates
Tutorialpoint offline
W3Schools offline
237 Wordpress Themes + 22 Wordpress plugins + 150 woocommerce plugins
Ciscos materials
Google Adsence and blogging video
laptop repair videos
Hacking
Building an integrated Online marketing plan
Fl Studio
Virtual DJ

E-books for 100 naira each
Beginning html5 and css3
Css3
Html 5
Asp net
Php and mysql
Responsive web design
32 books on java[/email]

I have 670+ android apps for 2015 too all will cost 1000 naira

Call 08032680291 to negotiate nownow
Or add me on bbm 58F34F5E

There is a discount if you buy 60%

Re: [updated] Get Programming & Web Tutorials & OTHERS For Just ₦250 by holmez(m): 10:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
Whats google.com meant for? undecided
Re: [updated] Get Programming & Web Tutorials & OTHERS For Just ₦250 by mrcobuh: 2:24am On Jan 01, 2016
holmez:
Whats google.com meant for? undecided

good luck finding them cheesy
Re: [updated] Get Programming & Web Tutorials & OTHERS For Just ₦250 by maekhel(m): 8:45am On Jan 01, 2016
mrcobuh:
Each item on this list cost just ₦500 and that is fair

Videos

Android App Programming
IOS App Programming
Codeigniter
C++ Programming from beginner to advanced
C# Programming from beginner to advanced
Java Programming from beginner to advanced
Hacking Tips
HTML5 and CSS3
Learning Responsive Web Design
ASP.NET
Php & Mysql from beginner to advanced
Javascript
XHTML and CSS
XML
JSON
AJAX
jQuery
Wordpress essential training

Ecommerce Videos
Wordpress woocommerce
Magento
Opencart

Others
Each in this category cost 1200
All about SEO and marketing
60 premium Joomla Themes
170 Joomla Templates
Tutorialpoint offline
W3Schools offline
237 Wordpress Themes + 22 Wordpress plugins + 150 woocommerce plugins
Ciscos materials
Google Adsence and blogging video
laptop repair videos

Call 08032680291 to negotiate now
There is a discount if you buy more than 8

Collection Points
Berger, lagos State
Akute and Sagamu, Ogun state
Any Bus Stop of your choice
Are you by any chance the one that created the videos
Re: [updated] Get Programming & Web Tutorials & OTHERS For Just ₦250 by holmez(m): 10:05am On Jan 01, 2016
mrcobuh:

good luck finding them cheesy
Thank you!
Goodluck getting customers!

1 Like

Re: [updated] Get Programming & Web Tutorials & OTHERS For Just ₦250 by mrcobuh: 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
holmez:

Thank you!
Goodluck getting customers!

I sell for more 5 a day.
Luck is already in my favour.
Re: [updated] Get Programming & Web Tutorials & OTHERS For Just ₦250 by holmez(m): 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
mrcobuh:

I sell for more 5 a day.
Luck is already in my favour.
Then i hope you get double of tht amount dix new year

1 Like

Re: [updated] Get Programming & Web Tutorials & OTHERS For Just ₦250 by mrcobuh: 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
Still selling
Re: [updated] Get Programming & Web Tutorials & OTHERS For Just ₦250 by nanocash: 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
You've got to beat down your price man!
And y did you ignore this question?
maekhel:
Are you by any chance the one that created the videos
Re: [updated] Get Programming & Web Tutorials & OTHERS For Just ₦250 by mrcobuh: 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
nanocash:
You've got to beat down your price man!

And y did you ignore this question?

I downloaded them
And I have dropped the prices now
Re: [updated] Get Programming & Web Tutorials & OTHERS For Just ₦250 by maekhel(m): 2:26am On Jan 04, 2016
mrcobuh:

I downloaded them
So you are trying to sell another person's creative content without permission.
Re: [updated] Get Programming & Web Tutorials & OTHERS For Just ₦250 by mrcobuh: 8:10am On Jan 04, 2016
maekhel:

So you are trying to sell another person's creative content without permission.

Uncle, Every music in your phone was taken without artist permission.
All movies you watch at home are pirated copies.
Materials and text books u photocopy, did u take permission. But you needed it to learn and pass, right?

So leave does who want to learn programming alone
Re: [updated] Get Programming & Web Tutorials & OTHERS For Just ₦250 by maekhel(m): 8:26am On Jan 04, 2016
mrcobuh:

Uncle, Every music in your phone was taken without artist permission.
All movies you watch at home are pirated copies.
Materials and text books u photocopy, did u take permission. But you needed it to learn and pass, right?

So leave does who want to learn programming alone

But I didn't SELL them na

Materials you got freely, and now you intend to make money from it.

When will we Nigerians stop this habit of extorting one another in any slight opportunity
Re: [updated] Get Programming & Web Tutorials & OTHERS For Just ₦250 by maekhel(m): 8:31am On Jan 04, 2016
Nobody is saying you should not sell videos, at least they must be your own videos or videos which you have resell rights from the original owner.

I don't mean to spoil MARKET(in Igbo man tone) for you oo, its just that we need to start doing things right in this country.
#AmOutgrin
Re: [updated] Get Programming & Web Tutorials & OTHERS For Just ₦250 by mrcobuh: 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
maekhel:

But I didn't SELL them na

Materials you got freely, and now you intend to make money from it.

When will we Nigerians stop this habit of extorting one another in any slight opportunity

Uncle, do this mathematics.
I have over a 310gig of programming videos. Which I initially downloaded for myself with no intention to sell.

I downloaded each with my 3gig Glo sub which cost 1000 to purchase.

Now tell me how much I have spent so far on them.
And if its right for me to share them with friends who are interested in them also.

Am not extorting from any body. I am selling at a discount to recover my money. So uncle see it that people are contributing for me and getting the videos I got.

If you aren't gonna buy, then kindly pick a name and search them on google and download them yourself.

Thanks for your concern. Bye
Re: [updated] Get Programming & Web Tutorials & OTHERS For Just ₦250 by maekhel(m): 7:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
mrcobuh:

Uncle, do this mathematics.
I have over a 310gig of programming videos. Which I initially downloaded for myself with no intention to sell.

I downloaded each with my 3gig Glo sub which cost 1000 to purchase.

Now tell me how much I have spent so far on them.
And if its right for me to share them with friends who are interested in them also.

Am not extorting from any body. I am selling at a discount to recover my money. So uncle see it that people are contributing for me and getting the videos I got.

If you aren't gonna buy, then kindly pick a name and search them on google and download them yourself.

Thanks for your concern. Bye
It's Okay sir.

Enjoy your business.
Re: [updated] Get Programming & Web Tutorials & OTHERS For Just ₦250 by nanocash: 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
mrcobuh:

I downloaded them
And I have dropped the prices now

Beta, now we can talk, I'll give u a call coz I see nothing wrong in what u r doing here.
Re: [updated] Get Programming & Web Tutorials & OTHERS For Just ₦250 by mrcobuh: 10:07am On Jan 05, 2016
nanocash:

Beta, now we can talk, I'll give u a call coz I see nothing wrong in what u r doing here.

Cool
Re: [updated] Get Programming & Web Tutorials & OTHERS For Just ₦250 by mexzony: 10:15am On Jan 05, 2016
mrcobuh:

Cool
Hey mrco What type of c# videos you have.
I mean real comprehensive videos
Re: [updated] Get Programming & Web Tutorials & OTHERS For Just ₦250 by mrcobuh: 10:51am On Jan 05, 2016
Its from Lyda.com and comprehensive

Re: [updated] Get Programming & Web Tutorials & OTHERS For Just ₦250 by mrcobuh: 10:53am On Jan 05, 2016
Simply call 08032680291
Re: [updated] Get Programming & Web Tutorials & OTHERS For Just ₦250 by mexzony: 11:45am On Jan 05, 2016
mrcobuh:
Simply call 08032680291
Ur number not availabe
Re: [updated] Get Programming & Web Tutorials & OTHERS For Just ₦250 by mrcobuh: 12:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
mexzony:

Ur number not availabe
Maybe it's network
Ping me then 58F34F5E

(1) (Reply)

Programmers Needed / I Beg You In The Name Of God Help Me Out Urgently / Meet Nigeria's Future Geeks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.