Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Buhari/osibanjo To Spend N2.2b On Feeding, Travel In 2016 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari/osibanjo To Spend N2.2b On Feeding, Travel In 2016 (885 Views)

President Buhari To Go On Leave, Osibanjo To Serve As Acting President / Kaduna To Spend N2.25bn Feeding Senior Secondary Students / Buhari Spends N2.2B For 15 Minutes Meeting With Obama Yet Abandoned!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari/osibanjo To Spend N2.2b On Feeding, Travel In 2016 by Mboi: 5:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
I thought they said PDP wasted money, how many foreign trips in 7months, how many did GEJ did in 1yr?
Oya lying liars food don land.

Re: Buhari/osibanjo To Spend N2.2b On Feeding, Travel In 2016 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
Mbok..." grin
Re: Buhari/osibanjo To Spend N2.2b On Feeding, Travel In 2016 by luvinhubby(m): 6:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: Buhari/osibanjo To Spend N2.2b On Feeding, Travel In 2016 by omenka(m): 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
"Food, travels and others" says the title.

Feeding alone is less than N200million yet they were spreading lies it was N1.7billion.

Jogogoro and his Obese gourmand spent N1billion on feeding alone.

Shame!! cheesy
Re: Buhari/osibanjo To Spend N2.2b On Feeding, Travel In 2016 by omenka(m): 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
luvinhubby:
shocked shocked
Don't you feel ashamed bro? Remember when I was telling you you are too old to follow those kids in believing the N1.7billion Lie? Lies that bore no source! cheesy
Re: Buhari/osibanjo To Spend N2.2b On Feeding, Travel In 2016 by luvinhubby(m): 7:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
omenka:
Don't you feel ashamed bro? Remember when I was telling you you are too old to follow those kids in believing the N1.7billion Lie? Lies that bore no source! cheesy

Stop approaching posts with a fixed mindset, i asked a poster that said the op was wrong because he is 'close' to the presidency and asked him to get the right the figures for us with his proximity, is there anything wrong with the request?
Re: Buhari/osibanjo To Spend N2.2b On Feeding, Travel In 2016 by omenka(m): 7:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
luvinhubby:

Stop approaching posts with a fixed mindset, i asked a poster that said the op was wrong because he is 'close' to the presidency and asked him to get the right the figures for us with his proximity, is there anything wrong with the request?
And you didn't bother to ask the op for his source. Dude just dropped a figure out of nowhere and you found it more appropriate to question someone who doubted his figure. What a man! cheesy cheesy

"Goodluck" to you in the new year bro. wink

(1) (Reply)

Louis Farrakhan Speaks On When Abacha Told The IMF : Get Lost !! / Is This The One Nigeria We Crave For? / Buhari Won’t Spare Jonathan If Ex-president Is Proven Corrupt –presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.