Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Fayose Reacts To PMB's Media Chat:Buhari Should Take A Step Forward, Close Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Reacts To PMB's Media Chat:Buhari Should Take A Step Forward, Close Court (29057 Views)

Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President / Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal / Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Reacts To PMB's Media Chat:Buhari Should Take A Step Forward, Close Court by chimere66: 6:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
Following President Buhari's media chat yesterday which has attracted criticisms from some Nigerians like Fani Kayode,Ogundamasi and others,Gov Peter Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state has aired his view[i][/i] on Buhari's media chat.According to him,Buhari has shown Nigerians that our judiciary system does not matter to him.

He said....

'Absolutely, President Buhari has told us that our judiciary do not matter. May be he can take a step further by closing the courts'.

https://mobile.twitter.com/GovAyoFayose/status/682348782734946306

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To PMB's Media Chat:Buhari Should Take A Step Forward, Close Court by njikoamaka: 6:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
Yes o. Buhari is now the judge and the jury.

139 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To PMB's Media Chat:Buhari Should Take A Step Forward, Close Court by fulanimafia: 6:39pm On Dec 31, 2015
Coming from the same wild animal that beat up judges in the hallowed courts?

Lmao.

274 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To PMB's Media Chat:Buhari Should Take A Step Forward, Close Court by chimere66: 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
fulanimafia:

Lmao.
lol

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To PMB's Media Chat:Buhari Should Take A Step Forward, Close Court by teadrake(m): 7:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
Don't mind my governor,fayose the palm wine we had yesterday was quite much and I took my time to caution him that he was running to stupor.This is just the consequences of excessive consumption of palm wine.Gbam#

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To PMB's Media Chat:Buhari Should Take A Step Forward, Close Court by teadrake(m): 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2015
njikoamaka:
Yes o. Buhari is now the judge and the jury.
And what are youWhere were you when fayose himself beat up a judge at ekiti federal high court?

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To PMB's Media Chat:Buhari Should Take A Step Forward, Close Court by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
fulanimafia:

Lmao.

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To PMB's Media Chat:Buhari Should Take A Step Forward, Close Court by Amberon: 7:34pm On Dec 31, 2015
can fayose keep quiet??

11 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To PMB's Media Chat:Buhari Should Take A Step Forward, Close Court by Tunami(m): 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2015
fayose the talkaholic.

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To PMB's Media Chat:Buhari Should Take A Step Forward, Close Court by Tinubutoto: 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2015
I challenged Buhari to do same earlier today on nairaland but I was called all sort of names. like I said, no need to go to court again. I enjoined all the accused persons to toil the step of Nnamdi Kanu, stay put in detention, don't agree for trial in our courts, apply to ECOWAS court for enforcement of fundamental human right and if Buhari still disobey then apply to the UN, AU

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To PMB's Media Chat:Buhari Should Take A Step Forward, Close Court by uwa1(m): 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
Bros Fayose.... Abeg free Pa MB first... Make he 4 concentrate.....

Also,
CHECKOUT OUR UNIQUE;

Universal Laptops/Phones/Tablets Charger with AC/DC (Car) Power Source

(1) Its a Universal Charger for all brands of laptops.

(2) It enable you charge your laptops/tablets/phones from your car (DC) and also enable you charge your laptops/Tablets/Phones from our normal AC Power Supply. (This means that, it can be powered from an AC/DC Supply).

(3) Its also has a USB Charging port for all Phones and Tablets...

ALSO

2-in-1 phones/tablets Rotatable tripod stand holder
(1) its a unique rotatable dual tripod stand holder for both Phones and Tablets...
(2) it can rotates to any angle of your choice for your convenience...

Also available are Multi-functional USB flash drive, OTG Flash Drive, Mini Light for Laptops/Power Banks... e.tc.....

We offer free delivery to all locations in Nigeria and also accept ‘Pay on Delivery’ to all locations in Nigeria.

For more information, you can check my profile for pictures and my signature for contact details....

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To PMB's Media Chat:Buhari Should Take A Step Forward, Close Court by sammyj: 8:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
Fayose is loosing it and his family should take tine to go and examine his head before it turns him into something else!!! cool undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To PMB's Media Chat:Buhari Should Take A Step Forward, Close Court by arresa: 8:21pm On Dec 31, 2015
Coming from the same thug who stormed a court of law with thugs and slapped a sitting judge... grin

Wonders shall never end... grin

Governor comedy... grin

33 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To PMB's Media Chat:Buhari Should Take A Step Forward, Close Court by figment232(m): 8:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
teadrake:
Don't mind my governor,fayose the palm wine we had yesterday was quite much and I took my time to caution him that he was running to stupor.This is just the consequences of excessive consumption of palm wine.Gbam#
Look at this shoemaker! can u by any means come near FAYOSE.Mtn 10MB naim I blame

25 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To PMB's Media Chat:Buhari Should Take A Step Forward, Close Court by lielbree: 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
I knew the judiciary would die with Gej exit. Enjoy ur change we are back in military regime

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To PMB's Media Chat:Buhari Should Take A Step Forward, Close Court by mascot87(m): 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ayo Fayose is a mad man.

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To PMB's Media Chat:Buhari Should Take A Step Forward, Close Court by ERONX(m): 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
Attention please:
Today is December 31, 2015
31 + 12 + 15 = 58
Its the 21st century:
21x 58 = 1178
Now we add the two Numbers:
1178 + 2015 = 3193
As you can see this number has no meaning at all.
Thanks for your attention.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To PMB's Media Chat:Buhari Should Take A Step Forward, Close Court by Kelvin0(m): 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
Come what may, APC will never forget Fayose in a hurry gringringrin

11 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To PMB's Media Chat:Buhari Should Take A Step Forward, Close Court by siraj1402(m): 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
Agbero master. How far?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To PMB's Media Chat:Buhari Should Take A Step Forward, Close Court by ticker(m): 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
that is the truth. fayose is always on point. we love to hear more from you in 2016

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To PMB's Media Chat:Buhari Should Take A Step Forward, Close Court by godoluwa(m): 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
undiluted fact, buhari is a scam & terrorist

31 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To PMB's Media Chat:Buhari Should Take A Step Forward, Close Court by steph2sweet(f): 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
Buhari is an unrepentant dictator, shebi na change dey want.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To PMB's Media Chat:Buhari Should Take A Step Forward, Close Court by Nonybb: 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2015
Fayose, I bless the day you were born in Yoruba land; The only reasonable non-coward Yoruba & non-sellout politician

30 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To PMB's Media Chat:Buhari Should Take A Step Forward, Close Court by KOLA4U(m): 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2015
fulanimafia:

Lmao.

Well said. Don't mind the useless idiot

11 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To PMB's Media Chat:Buhari Should Take A Step Forward, Close Court by Nonybb: 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2015
Buhari is still a tyrant and dictator

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To PMB's Media Chat:Buhari Should Take A Step Forward, Close Court by 20bc(m): 8:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
Please has any of you seen mama nikechi fowl, I am planning to steal the fowl and I need its location now......

Please help a brother in need......
Re: Fayose Reacts To PMB's Media Chat:Buhari Should Take A Step Forward, Close Court by Ajusshi: 8:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
grin
Re: Fayose Reacts To PMB's Media Chat:Buhari Should Take A Step Forward, Close Court by olufemimajek: 8:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
Coming from the HE goat who openly harrassed a Judge... Dis guys weed is outdated

12 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To PMB's Media Chat:Buhari Should Take A Step Forward, Close Court by cfame1(m): 8:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
fulanimafia:

Lmao.

Even at that there is no evidence of fayose flouting court orders

17 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To PMB's Media Chat:Buhari Should Take A Step Forward, Close Court by dyn1800: 8:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
Lol. So that he won't be beaten them up

fulanimafia:

Lmao.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode And Tinubu At Commemoration Of International Jazz Day / Fani-Kayode: Nigeria's 3rd Mahdi & Last Of Amalekite Kings / A Brief History Of Ile-ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.