Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,987 members, 7,866,712 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

Why Nigerians Must Dump Apc Come 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerians Must Dump Apc Come 2019 (1149 Views)

Kaduna People Burn Their Brooms, Dump APC For PDP (Photos) / Saraki, Dogara May Dump APC Before 2019 – Hon. Soba / 12,700 Dump APC For PDP In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerians Must Dump Apc Come 2019 by 2ruink(m): 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
Presidential media chat or other means of communication between a country's president and the electorate who sent him into an executive office to serve and be served are held frequently in countries where the president truly belongs to everybody.

In Nigeria, access to Mr. President is seemingly once a year under the present Apc led-government. And the president himself, from all indication, has grown soft in the head. This can easily be noticed from his answers to every question thrown at him which depicts a man who largely lives in yesteryear.
Re: Why Nigerians Must Dump Apc Come 2019 by cosby02(m): 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2015
A suggestion without a substitute is a waste of time. Dump them for who

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Must Dump Apc Come 2019 by Adminisher: 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
This is a weed powered suggestion. Take a stroll, clear your head then think about your future.

4 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Must Dump Apc Come 2019 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2015
@op, pass me the weed you took to yan this rubbish. angry
Re: Why Nigerians Must Dump Apc Come 2019 by babyfaceafrica: 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
And go back to pdp?...sowie..I will pass...at least I have an active president,even though he is overdoing it...never will Nigerians vote for a weakling and someone clueless!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Must Dump Apc Come 2019 by jaykaylegend(m): 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
@op, please stay off that weed you've been smoking...

Thanks.
Re: Why Nigerians Must Dump Apc Come 2019 by 2ruink(m): 7:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
cosby02:
A suggestion without a substitute is a waste of time. Dump them for who

No substitute really? So it was no longer an election. Perhaps all Nigerians passed a vote of confidence on buhari.
Re: Why Nigerians Must Dump Apc Come 2019 by 2ruink(m): 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
Adminisher:
This is a weed powered suggestion. Take a stroll, clear your head then think about your future.

I've for long stopped wasting my time on sold slaves like you, having known that no amount of correction can get you back on track. There were many of your type around me prior to the election. I tried everything to convince them that no right thinking human being will choose a man who can not keep his words for a president but what did they do? They went ahead and voted buhari. Today, they are full of complaints. That is a simple case of stubborn fly that follows the corpse to the grave.
Don't worry. Keep defending the atrocities of this man called buhari. At the "fullness of time" he will castrate all you starting from tinubu. The dog will finally bite its owner.
Re: Why Nigerians Must Dump Apc Come 2019 by 2ruink(m): 8:10pm On Dec 31, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
And go back to pdp?...sowie..I will pass...at least I have an active president,even though he is overdoing it...never will Nigerians vote for a weakling and someone clueless!!!
My dear, we had a whole lot of duly registered political parties under inec. And most of them fielded young and active contestants.
Re: Why Nigerians Must Dump Apc Come 2019 by modath(f): 8:34pm On Dec 31, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
And go back to pdp?...sowie..I will pass...at least I have an active president, even though he is overdoing it ...never will Nigerians vote for a weakling and someone clueless!!!

You told no lie about the overdoing it part! cheesy

Even me wey like Bubu to a fault know he is hard ehn!!
Re: Why Nigerians Must Dump Apc Come 2019 by babyfaceafrica: 8:37pm On Dec 31, 2015
modath:

You told no lie about the overdoing it part! cheesy

Even me wey like Bubu to a fault know he is hard ehn!!
abi bros..make d guy take am easy naw...all this wailers dey find fault......God go shame dem
Re: Why Nigerians Must Dump Apc Come 2019 by babyfaceafrica: 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2015
2ruink:

My dear, we had a whole lot of duly registered political parties under inec. And most of them fielded young and active contestants.
its not as easy as that,at least for naw...na two parties dey unfortunately...hot water and fire...make all this parties join together form one big one....no matter how good minded you are,if you are in the wrong party,you aint getting anywhere near power in Nigeria!!!!
Re: Why Nigerians Must Dump Apc Come 2019 by modath(f): 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
abi bros..make d guy take am easy naw...all this wailers dey find fault......God go shame dem

Take am easy bawo!! Even the bible talk am say only the violent taketh it by force!! The wailers don't count jare.
Re: Why Nigerians Must Dump Apc Come 2019 by babyfaceafrica: 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
modath:

Take am easy bawo!! Even the bible talk am say only the violent taketh it by force!! The wailers don't count jare.
lolz
Re: Why Nigerians Must Dump Apc Come 2019 by 2ruink(m): 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
its not as easy as that,at least for naw...na two parties dey unfortunately...hot water and fire...make all this parties join together form one big one....no matter how good minded you are,if you are in the wrong party,you aint getting anywhere near power in Nigeria!!!!

D only difference between Apc and pdp is name. D ppl are d same and they will never get tired of recycling d same old ppl who dented d image of this country in d 1st place because they believe that Nigeria belongs to them. I rather stay at home than vote PMB or GEJ.
Re: Why Nigerians Must Dump Apc Come 2019 by funlord(m): 9:08pm On Dec 31, 2015
sad
2ruink:
Presidential media chat or other means of communication between a country's president and the electorate who sent him into an executive office to serve and be served are held frequently in countries where the president truly belongs to everybody.

In Nigeria, access to Mr. President is seemingly once a year under the present Apc led-government. And the president himself, from all indication, has grown soft in the head. This can easily be noticed from his answers to every question thrown at him which depicts a man who largely lives in yesteryear.

May you get sense in 2016 in order to stop creating senseless threads!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Must Dump Apc Come 2019 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
I just wish Fashola can be d presidential candidate of another party... i swaer

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Must Dump Apc Come 2019 by 2ruink(m): 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
funlord:
sad

May you get sense in 2016 in order to stop creating senseless threads!!!!

Even if the king of daura castrates you and feed your balls to the dog, you will still sing his praises because you have only been programmed to do so. Be informed that those of you who installed this lawless man have indirectly brought more trouble on Nigeria than bokoboys.
Re: Why Nigerians Must Dump Apc Come 2019 by babyfaceafrica: 9:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
2ruink:

D only difference between Apc and pdp is name. D ppl are d same and they will never get tired of recycling d same old ppl who dented d image of this country in d 1st place because they believe that Nigeria belongs to them. I rather stay at home than vote PMB or GEJ.
your staying at home does not change a thing...evil will rule over good men who do nothing
Re: Why Nigerians Must Dump Apc Come 2019 by cosby02(m): 9:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
2ruink:

No substitute really? So it was no longer an election. Perhaps all Nigerians passed a vote of confidence on buhari.
Thats why you have to keep quiet till you have someone to surpass him. Meanwhile, if you have any, will be glad to listen to you.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari’s Media Chat And The Words Of Tyrant — Fani-kayode / Phcn Now Selling Bread (pics) / PHOTO: Roof Of Arrival Hall Of Sam Mbakwe Airport, Imo State Leaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.