Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

2016 In Mobile : Top 4 Smartphones And Events To Watch Out For - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 2016 In Mobile : Top 4 Smartphones And Events To Watch Out For (19709 Views)

Our 2018 Predictions For Smartphones And Mobile Technology / 4 Smartphones You Should Buy If You Want To Upgrade / Top 4 Smartphones You Can Get With N30,000 Budget In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 In Mobile : Top 4 Smartphones And Events To Watch Out For by Xhaka(m): 3:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
danchuzzy:
Really dude

REALLY?

you put Tecno phantom whatever on the list?

Handle the phone first before criticizing
Re: 2016 In Mobile : Top 4 Smartphones And Events To Watch Out For by zzzzy: 3:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
Xhaka:

here they come grin

1 Like

Re: 2016 In Mobile : Top 4 Smartphones And Events To Watch Out For by sammy4life2(m): 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
Odekku:
Me am patiently waiting for iPhone 7, I go like buy the case
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin No dulling bro so far as na it ur money fit reach
Re: 2016 In Mobile : Top 4 Smartphones And Events To Watch Out For by dataland: 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
cool
Re: 2016 In Mobile : Top 4 Smartphones And Events To Watch Out For by Sard(m): 5:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
Some Nigerians and their hatred for Tecno!
The @Op is on point, this is a Nigerian forum and lots of Nigerians will consider Tecno ahead of the likes of Xaiomi, not because Tecno is better but because it is more popular here....and by logic, you should know that people can't anticipate what they don't know about.
BTW, I don't use Tecno, so don't think I am defending Op because I use the brand.

1 Like

Re: 2016 In Mobile : Top 4 Smartphones And Events To Watch Out For by airmark(m): 5:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
Spidermon:
Some people are still drinking the garri of their iPhone 6 now iPhone 7 is coming...

Person way no get relative contentment will die chasing these things.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I was nearly tempted by htc, i just placed embargo on my wallet, stopped at m8.
Re: 2016 In Mobile : Top 4 Smartphones And Events To Watch Out For by clintonsparkz(m): 5:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
No HTC M10? Instead u put wacky techno...OP u smoke weed?
Re: 2016 In Mobile : Top 4 Smartphones And Events To Watch Out For by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
clintonsparkz:
No HTC M10? Instead u put wacky techno...OP u smoke weed?

The one you bought for me? grin
Re: 2016 In Mobile : Top 4 Smartphones And Events To Watch Out For by danchuzzy(m): 7:23pm On Jan 01, 2016
Xhaka:
Ha ha!!!
Re: 2016 In Mobile : Top 4 Smartphones And Events To Watch Out For by mindtricks: 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2016
Youngzedd:
Funny

He didn't mention Xiaomi mi 5 launch.

Tech geeks are waiting for the arrival of Xiaomi next flagship which is mi 5.

Boss, your head dey there.
Re: 2016 In Mobile : Top 4 Smartphones And Events To Watch Out For by mindtricks: 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
Mrkelv:
Nigerians are funny people. They go bezerk the moment they hear the name "Tecno". I wonder why.

Y'all shouting Xiaomi , take a chill pill. The phone may not even get to Nigeria on time. Its when the hype is dead that they will now launch it here.

Best thing to do to rubbish like Tecno craps is to dump em in trashcan where they belong.
Having had my fair share of horrible experience with Tecno, and their incompetent carlcare service (which one carlcaresophia keeps directing people here), just like many other ex-Tecno fans, I cant but lend my voice.
Re: 2016 In Mobile : Top 4 Smartphones And Events To Watch Out For by mindtricks: 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
Xhaka:

Stop wasting your time. People are wising up and cannot afford to waste their money on those cheap plastics called Tecno.

Tecno, must start by doing the needful, not by sending a swarm of jobless bees and trolls and shills to keep hovering about seeking for unsuspecting newbies to confuse.

Good evening!
Re: 2016 In Mobile : Top 4 Smartphones And Events To Watch Out For by zzzzy: 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
Sard:
Some Nigerians and their hatred for Tecno!
The @Op is on point, this is a Nigerian forum and lots of Nigerians will consider Tecno ahead of the likes of Xaiomi, not because Tecno is better but because it is more popular here....and by logic, you should know that people can't anticipate what they don't know about.
BTW, I don't use Tecno, so don't think I am defending Op because I use the brand.
then what happened to infinix, injoo and the rest. The op was writing about the top smartphones to watch for worldwide and he included tecno, if you are talking about the fact that it is a Nigerian forum, then the whole post is totally useless because how many nigerians are anticipating to go for all those events. It is a Nigerian forum but this topic considers worldwide info. So i see no reason for tecno being there.
Re: 2016 In Mobile : Top 4 Smartphones And Events To Watch Out For by Oluwaplumpie(m): 6:44am On Jan 02, 2016
ksstroud:
Ok Op... Waiting...
But tis already 2016 in Australia and my dudes there have not seen all the mentioned stuffs.
Lmao!
Re: 2016 In Mobile : Top 4 Smartphones And Events To Watch Out For by Souljaboi1: 9:07am On Jan 02, 2016
Spidermon:
Some people are still drinking the garri of their iPhone 6 now iPhone 7 is coming...

Person way no get relative contentment will die chasing these things.

Gbam !

@Bolded grin Sebi they still see garri drink. Hope still dey for them.
Re: 2016 In Mobile : Top 4 Smartphones And Events To Watch Out For by Xhaka(m): 11:34am On Jan 04, 2016
mindtricks:

Stop wasting your time. People are wising up and cannot afford to waste their money on those cheap plastics called Tecno.

Tecno, must start by doing the needful, not by sending a swarm of jobless bees and trolls and shills to keep hovering about seeking for unsuspecting newbies to confuse.

Good evening!
We know you're a Gionee shill, but go on
Re: 2016 In Mobile : Top 4 Smartphones And Events To Watch Out For by mindtricks: 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
Xhaka:

We know you're a Gionee shill, but go on

If detesting Crappy rubbish useless Tecno phones is your definition of shill then I pity your life on nairaland. Cos we will keep drumming the message into your head until it continually rings and resonates in tandem with the truth that "Tecno is crap!"
Re: 2016 In Mobile : Top 4 Smartphones And Events To Watch Out For by augster(m): 2:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
Oneplus 2 mini?
Re: 2016 In Mobile : Top 4 Smartphones And Events To Watch Out For by Xhaka(m): 7:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
mindtricks:

If detesting Crappy rubbish useless Tecno phones is your definition of shill then I pity your life on nairaland. Cos we will keep drumming the message into your head until it continually rings and resonates in tandem with the truth that "Tecno is crap!"
Your opinion doesn't count
Say another thing shocked
Re: 2016 In Mobile : Top 4 Smartphones And Events To Watch Out For by mindtricks: 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
Xhaka:

Your opinion doesn't count
Say another thing shocked

Heard you scream "Gionee shill!" ? Like mention of Gionee's sending very cold chills down a Tecno's shill's spine? Chill, you ain't seen nothing yet.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Your Smart Phone May Be Your Enemy / Airtel 1GB For #200 / Twitter, Elon Musk Reach Deal On Buyout For $44bn, Announcement Imminent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.