Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

What Are Your New Year Resolutions? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Your New Year Resolutions? (343 Views)

5 New Year Resolutions You Can Easily Keep / What Are Your New Year Resolutions For 2018? / 4 Reasons Why New Year Resolutions Are Overrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your New Year Resolutions? by Adonis3: 8:39pm On Dec 31, 2015
Let me the first person to officially wish all Nairalanders a HAPPY NEW YEAR in advance cheesy

Before we go into the new year, I'll like us to discuss what our plans and resolutions are for this year, what are those things you want to stop doing or want to start doing?

By the grace of the Almighty, I'll be ending my undergraduate programme at the University of Lagos this new year and i hope to improve on myself to make me a better person and I also need to put my last minute efforts to get that my dream grade (GOD helping me).

So dear Nairalanders, the floor is open, let's hear yours.
Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions? by Adelz(m): 8:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
undecided

Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions? by ambassadorgozie(m): 8:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
K
Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions? by HDee(m): 8:57pm On Dec 31, 2015
That's how they will keep shouting evry year, without any implementation undecided
Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions? by Adonis3: 10:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
HDee:
That's how they will keep shouting evry year, without any implementation undecided

That was why I included "GOD helping me" undecided

It's not by power nor by might

Lalasticlala come and tell us ur own jaregrin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Believe / Cheap K-i-t-c-h-e-n-s For Sale Glasgow / Photos: Bola Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Residence Of Late Olubadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.