Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Continuous Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki: Did FG Flout Any Law? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Continuous Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki: Did FG Flout Any Law? (37791 Views)

Continuous Detention Of Dasuki, Kanu, Others Wicked, Barbaric – Fani Kayode / Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order / Soldiers Seek Trial Of Okonjo-Iweala And Dasuki Over Arms Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Continuous Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki: Did FG Flout Any Law? by kachnov(m): 7:31am On Jan 01, 2016
olajide8:

God save me from interfering - you are not an objective nigerian- if you are, just saying you wouldn't comment- 11 suite cases of hard currency was taken on the order of dasuki from the central bank to dasuki house -confirmed and signed for by the director finance with dasuki signature appended to it as evidence of his collection, and you say you are objective- what was the money meant for? From the memo's which is in public space especially those released by dasuki himself, all with an intent of leaking national security information, do you know, theirs a law in this country which states- you can not take money meant for capital projects and use it to pay for recurrent, so if money is appropriated for arms purchase it is an offence to use it for any other thing apart from what it is meant for! now to that kanu boy, have the Dss not found high definition transponders equipment, attached to mtn mast not been found in some parts of the south east?- and the contract staff of ericsson engineering sacked for this reason? He is also facing criminal charges of treason - okay, maybe you don't know undecided - he has also testified to it that he was paid to do it by kanu, and his sponsor "that he claims he doesn't know" classified information-

It's obvious you are naive as to how easy it is to plant falsified bogus evidence against a suspect.Have you matched the equipment properties with the exact parameters of Radio Biafra?If they were truly Radio Biafra's equipments,how come it hasn't been taken offline with such revelations.
What N.Kanu said and the hate speeches of Oba Akiolu,Dog and Baboons,threat to make Nigeria ungovernable are all at par with each other.

If Dasuki withdrew 20 million suit cases of money,shouldn't we be concerned on the end use of the money,trace it and recover it instead of making a mountain out of a mole hill.
Re: Continuous Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki: Did FG Flout Any Law? by Adayi1(m): 7:38am On Jan 01, 2016
CaaseStudy:
I see you have a personal vendetta with
this kanu issue hence you are always quick to defend illegality hiding under the veil of rationality and correctness to ease your anger and loathe for kanu.
Please what can u say in the case of
Radio kudirat,Lawal Kaita,Oba akiolu, junaid mohammed and other northern elements who have voiced more outragoeus and treasonable comments than this kanu you so wish to go
down. Are this persons i mentioned more Nigerian than Kanu. Why is he singled out even when there are video evidences and documented records of the provocative and
divisive comments by this other Nigerians. What were your positions then. Even our current presido was known to have made greater inciting comments leading to the death of hundreds post 2011 elections, why wasnt he charged for treason. Its well with Nigeria

Happy new year all. Wishing you the best 2016 has to offer
what does the govt in power then do... This is the change we are talking about, no nonesence....

6 Likes

Re: Continuous Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki: Did FG Flout Any Law? by jwart(m): 7:38am On Jan 01, 2016
Continuous rearrest of Father Xmas is also justified.

1 Like

Re: Continuous Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki: Did FG Flout Any Law? by CaaseStudy: 7:44am On Jan 01, 2016
fakeprophet:

sorry,
the constitution was sleeping then, the new emperor has waken it up
Adayi1:

what does the govt in power then do... This is the change we are talking about, no nonesence....
the same buhari who committed treasanable offences in the past and was overlooked is now hard on others even when given reprieve by courts of competent jurisdiction. That tells you the kind of despotic change he represents. I dont buy into such change my dear
Re: Continuous Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki: Did FG Flout Any Law? by maestroz: 7:44am On Jan 01, 2016
All these commenters with ordinary diploma in law coming online to spew thrash would surely have their day in court
Re: Continuous Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki: Did FG Flout Any Law? by toprealman: 7:45am On Jan 01, 2016
As Paul was told in the bible by King Festus,"your great knowledge is making you mad", I have no doubt same applies here. Didn't Buhari threaten to make the country ungovernable? "Tonye we dey form barrister", is that an offence at all? How does this differ from Kanu's case?
Let us learn to reason with our brain rather than with our stomach and silly ego.
Hapi nu year people!
Re: Continuous Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki: Did FG Flout Any Law? by maestroz: 7:45am On Jan 01, 2016
CaaseStudy:
the same buhari who committed treasanable offences in the past and was overlooked is now hard on others even when given reprieve by the courts of competent jurisdiction. That tells you the kind of despotic change he represents. I dont buy into such change my dear

broz, if you no buy into CHANGE, you no go see money reach where you dey go o.

1 Like

Re: Continuous Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki: Did FG Flout Any Law? by CaaseStudy: 7:48am On Jan 01, 2016
maestroz:

lol i hear u
Re: Continuous Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki: Did FG Flout Any Law? by toprealman: 7:51am On Jan 01, 2016
maestroz:

My point, people bullied into accepting a clueless government because " they wan see money reach where them they go".
Tufiakwa, ALU!
Re: Continuous Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki: Did FG Flout Any Law? by chrismastre5(m): 7:58am On Jan 01, 2016
kITATITA:

Fallacy of hasty generalisation. Don't equate SE to IPOB PDP members.
even if you sell yourself to the north/south/west after they use you,you will still be dumped your a south- easterner for life. The hatred of the father follows the son nor matter how he aligns with his fathers enemy,these people hate you and everything about you. The earlier you understand that the better for you

1 Like

Re: Continuous Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki: Did FG Flout Any Law? by ERAKAMUS: 8:05am On Jan 01, 2016
bolanto24:
Tonye seems you're now writing for APC.
ARE YOU STILL ASKING? SO MANY PAID DOGS' MAHN.
Re: Continuous Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki: Did FG Flout Any Law? by Coraje(m): 8:10am On Jan 01, 2016
It is evident that those agitating for the release of a a murderous thief (dasuki) and deranged lunatic (Kalu) are totally out of their minds. Hatred for Mr president has hampered ur ability to reason

2 Likes

Re: Continuous Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki: Did FG Flout Any Law? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 01, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Please, can you provide the video where Nnamdi KANU was soliticiting for arms?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M
Re: Continuous Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki: Did FG Flout Any Law? by jidestar: 8:15am On Jan 01, 2016
Timbuktou:

You cannot find anything incriminating na. Are you not a Biafra ìmbecile? Read again mumu:

Nnamdi Kanu is a living dead corpse. You guys are still in denial. The best outcome for him is life imprisonment, by Presidential Pardon sef, the court's will send him to the gallows direct. Now this os something to laugh about.

Hahahahalahahaha

In Borno we have CJTF. I heard Boko HARAM not Nigerian Government.

Unless u like Buhari have turned war on Boko Haram as war on the North or Nigeria.

Try not to twist fact becos the Judge is not blind or stu.pid.

Like i said, take the video to Court as evidence of treason, i laugh in Swahili. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Continuous Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki: Did FG Flout Any Law? by jamesibor: 8:19am On Jan 01, 2016
omenka:
You and Sweetlemon though. Whatever happened to your fire?? Can't believe your moniker still lives.

Happy new year to you. Missed your punchlines pretty much.

The herdsmen are around the corner.
Re: Continuous Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki: Did FG Flout Any Law? by 49cents(m): 8:21am On Jan 01, 2016
StunningCEO:

We warned them many times but they refused...the truth is that Kanu will be tried in court...and given the evidence...he will likely be convicted and sentenced to death...however at this point... angry...people will step in and the government might commute it to life in prison...this is the best case scenario for the dumb man...he just ruined his life for nothing... angrymuumuu leading muumuu... grin

Is this sick country worth the life of any human being

We're Nigeria a prosperous state I would gladly concur to this treason talk

Buhari should devolve powers of FG to the regions then we can call this country a just nation

1 Like

Re: Continuous Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki: Did FG Flout Any Law? by Horlufemi(m): 8:28am On Jan 01, 2016
drss:
nobody is heating any polity but d duara man himself. Does buari have evidence dat kanu engaged in terrorism like shekau (buari's friend) Evidence is wat d courts use to detarmine their case. It was because of lack of evidence dat made federal high court threw out d charges leveled against kanu. Buari is doing nothing but vendetta.
wait n see, all dis so call terrorism charges releveled against kanu will be dismissed by d courts as baseless.

I saw the video. he solicited for arms. that's is where I stopped supporting his idea of Biafra. If you can't admit his hatred for other people then you are the problem.

Strip everyone of everything. his sex, clan, creed and color, and they will becomes the same. just human.
Re: Continuous Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki: Did FG Flout Any Law? by PassingShot(m): 8:35am On Jan 01, 2016
Obiagelli:

Just sneaked in an hour ago to see my favorite people, missed you too bro.

That fire will be back soon, had to focus my energy on other things. Thumbs up to you, passingshot, beremx, modath and the other for keeping the debate alive.
Missed you indeed. Looking forward to more participation in 2016 and wishing you success in what you do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Continuous Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki: Did FG Flout Any Law? by xtervaganza(m): 8:37am On Jan 01, 2016
[quote author=TonyeBarcanista post=41530810][/quote]guy, you don change ooo

I hope this is a new year sha and nit a result of too much palmy while celebrating new year

Keep it up, man

1 Like

Re: Continuous Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki: Did FG Flout Any Law? by FILUX(m): 8:42am On Jan 01, 2016
Buhari once sayed he will make this nation ungovernable and he did just that in goodluck administration, is that not a treasonable act? Let him kill him and lets see.
Re: Continuous Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki: Did FG Flout Any Law? by drss(m): 8:43am On Jan 01, 2016
Horlufemi:

I saw the video. he solicited for arms. that's is where I stopped supporting his idea of Biafra. If you can't admit his hatred for other people then you are the problem.

Strip everyone of everything. his sex, clan, creed and color, and they will becomes the same. just human.
if a person was caught shouting for arms to robe a bank n didn't get it. den he got arrested, will he be charged with bank robbery dat never happen was any weapon of mass destruction found with kanu
Re: Continuous Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki: Did FG Flout Any Law? by 247notire(m): 8:45am On Jan 01, 2016
We all miss the point. National issues which bother on tribalistic emotions have to be handled very carefully. Buhari is hell bent on dividing this nation. If he does not free Nnamdi Kanu, it a a recipe for disaster for this country. It's not about justification but about sensitivity to the multi ethnicity of Nigeria. This same insensitivity being displayed by Buhari is why he was overthrown by IBB. He will soon get what he's asking for if he thinks the igbos in this country will fold their arms and watch Kanu be imprisoned or killed. I see a very bleak future for this country...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Continuous Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki: Did FG Flout Any Law? by inthack: 8:55am On Jan 01, 2016
SIR, YOu get brain no be small, You have said it all...MAY GOD BLESS YOUR WISDOM.
Re: Continuous Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki: Did FG Flout Any Law? by bluecircle470: 8:55am On Jan 01, 2016
Did nnamdi kanu n Dasuki flaut any law while they were performing thr illicit act?
Re: Continuous Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki: Did FG Flout Any Law? by musicwriter(m): 9:08am On Jan 01, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Did Lawal Kaita make the statement during PMB's tenure?

Lawal made the statement in Nigeria. Since this is the season of treason charges, an honest president devoid of vendetta should look into all untreated treason charges of recent years.
Re: Continuous Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki: Did FG Flout Any Law? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:20am On Jan 01, 2016
trux:

Tonyebarcanista pls grate me copy right to publish this in my article
Go ahead sir

1 Like

Re: Continuous Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki: Did FG Flout Any Law? by joromi: 9:24am On Jan 01, 2016
olukenzo:

He did at world Ibo conference in the US. I am surprised someone is still looking for it, the video is viral.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M

Can you imagine?
I didn't even know this video existed.
You can even see from the video that his fellow igbos see his agitation as Bullshit...
Re: Continuous Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki: Did FG Flout Any Law? by ezigr8(m): 9:31am On Jan 01, 2016
PMB followed court order as against critics belief. the follow up was rearrest on a fresh charge. I pity the poor masses killing themselves because of this kunu or what is his name. dat guy is not ready for biafra jux playing boss. he shud b kept in a remote cell for as long as I care. to all those that don't want the unity n progress of this country 2016 shall b more tough for u. no hiding place to them that are tainted wit derailing prosperity.
Re: Continuous Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki: Did FG Flout Any Law? by anticabal1: 9:36am On Jan 01, 2016
kayfra:

Stop making foolish threats. It's shit like this that gets you guys in trouble. The unnecessary braggado with nothing to back it up. Last I checked 8 people have been killed and counting, nobody should be proud of the carnage. But your attitude guarantees more innocent blood will be shed. At some point your brain should supercede your brawn. God made us a higher animal, with higher intellect for a reason, he doesn't want you taking a knife to a gun fight.

Go and ask your sultan if he feels comfortable with killing kanu. It's not bragadacio and it's not empty threat. It is clear that killing kanu will be seen as a slap on over 60 million pro-Biafrans worldwide. Will 60 million people take that collective insult from 10 million almajiri fulanis lying low? I don't think so.

This no be yoruba matter oga. Activist Kanu's death will usher in a redefinition of the geographic expression called nigeria, we both know that.
Re: Continuous Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki: Did FG Flout Any Law? by jayriginal: 9:52am On Jan 01, 2016
Amitex:

@ Barca, was there really any difference between Radio Chanji, Radio Kudirat and Radio Biafra
I remembered that some people also promised to form a parrllel government. Just wondering if we have different laws for different people or are we being hypocritical with the TRUTH

What became of MKO after he declared himself President?

Why were NADECO members wanted and they had to resort to fleeing the country.

Kanu got caught. That's the difference. Where is Kudirat today?

Kanu should count himself lucky that he can have his day in court. In days gone by, a few bullets would have turned off his sun.
Re: Continuous Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki: Did FG Flout Any Law? by shaqhead: 9:59am On Jan 01, 2016
kachnov:
@TonyeBarcanista the points you have raised are quite valid but reeks of hypocrisy of the highest order.

on KANU,cast your mind back to the post election violence of 2007 where actual violence occurred as a result of the hate speeches of an opponent who couldn't handle defeat.Does soaking the dog and baboon with blood strike a chord??

On S.Dasuki,we are yet to see a proper case Brought up against him,just fantasy figures here n there.We only see a clear one sided anti-corruption charade with our saints APC shielded conveniently.
P.S I'm just an objective Nigerian with zero party affiliations.
On the statement of "baboons getting soaked in blood" made by buhari, what happened to d case? Isnt it true that the same sued reueben abati ditto d fg and the FG to settle out of court. He cleared his name.
A simple google search should suffice. Dasuki case is starting on tuesday so lets wait and see what comes up!
Re: Continuous Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki: Did FG Flout Any Law? by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 01, 2016
jidestar:

In Borno we have CJTF. I heard Boko HARAM not Nigerian Government.

Unless u like Buhari have turned war on Boko Haram as war on the North or Nigeria.

Try not to twist fact becos the Judge is not blind or stu.pid.

Like i said, take the video to Court as evidence of treason, i laugh in Swahili. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See person wey I dey follow talk sef.

Guy dem just use jollof come wake me. I no know who send them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Did Nigeria Move Its Capital From Lagos To Abuja? / PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back / Bode George Wins Polling Unit For LP Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.