Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,003 members, 7,828,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Happy New Year Eve Message To My Fellow Nairalanders...With Photos..!! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy New Year Eve Message To My Fellow Nairalanders...With Photos..!! (688 Views)

100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones / Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year Eve Message To My Fellow Nairalanders...With Photos..!! by Dohmeenick(m): 9:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
Happy New Year Eve 2016

New Year, fresh start, new beginnings reaffirmations of love and promises for a brighter future all come to mind as we ring in a New Year 2016. New Year is the time at which a new calendar year begins and the calendar’s year count increments by one. Many cultures celebrate the event in some manner. It’s time to spend quality time with your loved once and enjoy the day. Some people organize house party and prepare special food:

People show excitement on this day for new year celebration and hopes that new year brings about an anticipation of a better future. This event is treated specially by people across all the cross- sections of life, all round the world and certain degree of trepidation is always attached to this event. We all know that new year comes every year again and again and we do wanna change something in our lives or in the world, then let us be the change, and take a step forward towards changing the world.

Happy new year NL....stay blessed....!!

Re: Happy New Year Eve Message To My Fellow Nairalanders...With Photos..!! by Daughterzion(f): 9:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
New year never reach na sad. But all the same thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Doublepee Set To Perform Live At LASPOTECH Carnival 2016 / "I Wasn't Born Poor, Love Made Me Journey That Lane"- Says Actress Iyabo Ojo / See What This Couple Used As Cake For Their Wedding (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.