Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,048 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Tough Time For Me As We Celebrating New Year - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Tough Time For Me As We Celebrating New Year (860 Views)

The Best Investment Of All Time For The Wisest!!! / Make Money Or Not. No Time For Epistle. Check In / Economic Uncertainty Looms As CBN Predicts Tough Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tough Time For Me As We Celebrating New Year by omoerimama(m): 11:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
Happy New Year My Brothers And Sisters, My Name Is Ifedun O.Ogundeko, I Was A Guest For Very Long Time Of This Forum Before I Register A Name. Happy Celebrations To You All, How Is Everything? Please Am Very Sorry For This Long Note Am Posting To U All This Festival, But I Want You To Please Forgive Me For Asking For This Kind Of A Help This New Beginning Year, Just That There Is Nobody I Can Ask From Again And Am Having A Limited Time. Please Is A Big Problem Am Into Right Now, Our Landlord At Adamo, Ikorodu Where Am Leaving With My Kids And Wife Told Us To Vacate The House That They Wants To Renovate The House This Seasoon, Though, We Have Been Informed Since October Ending But Since Then, I Have Been Running Ups And Downs To Get A Solution Of Getting Another House But Only God Knows, Things Are Not Working Out Well For Me Past Year 2015, As There Is No Good Work Since Early That 2015 As The Owner Of The Truck I Was Driving Died, The Family Went Ahead To Sell The Truck, How I Wished I Was Financially Ok
Re: Tough Time For Me As We Celebrating New Year by omoerimama(m): 2:20am On Jan 01, 2016
Pls If You Also Have A Work I Can Do, No Matter How Hard It Is. I Will Do It To Be Able To Over Come The Situation.
Re: Tough Time For Me As We Celebrating New Year by omoerimama(m): 1:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
Do U Have Uncleared Farm Or Grass, I Can Clear It For You Or Any Labour Work To Carry Out For U. Pls.
Re: Tough Time For Me As We Celebrating New Year by omoerimama(m): 10:37am On Jan 02, 2016
I Have Discuss It With Our Church Pastor And They Have Promised To Borrow Me #10,000 On Sunday, Due To The New Year And Expenses., So With That Now We Have #50,000 - #68,000 = #18,000, And We Are Begging The Landlord Of The New House To Please Hold On To Us. As He Refused To Collect The Money We Have With Us.
Re: Tough Time For Me As We Celebrating New Year by omoerimama(m): 12:34am On Jan 03, 2016
Re: Tough Time For Me As We Celebrating New Year by omoerimama(m): 6:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
An Old Friend Has Given Me #5k Which I Have #55k With Me Now Looking For #13k
Re: Tough Time For Me As We Celebrating New Year by omoerimama(m): 6:40am On Jan 04, 2016
A Week Left For Landlord Problem, God Lead Me.
Re: Tough Time For Me As We Celebrating New Year by omoerimama(m): 2:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
I Just Sold My Centre Table And The Mini Deck To Raise Another #5k. Still Need #8k To Complete

Re: Tough Time For Me As We Celebrating New Year by omoerimama(m): 8:02am On Jan 05, 2016
I Was Suppose To Put My Contact Number But Due To All This GNLD People That Always Sending Fake Jobs To Phones Copied Online. Pls Here Is My Email. (iyasundaymama@gmail.com).
Re: Tough Time For Me As We Celebrating New Year by omoerimama(m): 9:58am On Jan 13, 2016
omoerimama:
I Just Sold My Centre Table And The Mini Deck To Raise Another #5k. Still Need #8k To Complete

(1) (Reply)

Paypal / Financial Analysis From Henates..com.ng / Pls I Need Help About MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.