Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! - Nairaland / General (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! (44811 Views)

50 Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2016 / Check Out The First Thread And Comment On Nairaland / My First Thread In Nairaland After 5 Years Of Membership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by Sunnypar(m): 5:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
Evathyst:
First and foremost, my new year shout out goes to my boyfriend, best friend, brother, sweetheart, and mentor; Ravensckar. You're the best person I've ever met.

Also, a big new year shout out to my bestie of life; Avicky. Babe, it's been wonderful meeting you here...

The following monickers are also noteworthy of my mentions;

Initialize
Maziomenuko
Cutehector
Obiagelli
Beremx
Mzspecs
Orijin101
Sunnypar
Artisticallyart
Iyangbali
Tosyne2much
Tomfrench
Henz24
Goodheart02
Madcow
Tonyebarcanista

And every other of my e-buddy. You guys have been wonderful. Looking forward to having a prosperous e-relationship with all of you in 2016.

Cheers!
So, na professor hwt your mumu button! No wonder. Happy new year.
Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by avicky(f): 5:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
Evathyst:
First and foremost, my new year shout out goes to my boyfriend, best friend, brother, sweetheart, and mentor; Ravensckar. You're the best person I've ever met.

Also, a big new year shout out to my bestie of life; Avicky. Babe, it's been wonderful meeting you here...

Initialize
Maziomenuko
Cutehector
Obiagelli
Beremx
Mzspecs
Orijin101
Sunnypar
Artisticallyart
Iyangbali
Tosyne2much
Tomfrench
Henz24
Goodheart02
Madcow
Tonyebarcanista

And every other of my e-buddy. You guys have been wonderful. Looking forward to having a prosperous e-relationship with all of you in 2016.

Cheers!
I'm humbled.
So you still remember initialize lipsrsealed

Happy new year babes. You shall do exploits this year.
Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
GuyFawkes:
Happy New Year dear friends. May all your hopes and dreams come to pass in this year 2016.

EnlightenedSoul
And all Nairalanders

Ah, you know this my hands-down all-time favorite time of the year? Best wishes to you and yours this new year, Fawkes! smiley

And to all NLanders, of course.
Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by HighIQ(m): 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
The mods didn't know on time. If they did, they'd have changed it. Anyway, na your luck sha. Weldone.
I don't believe in your proposed theory. This before this and that before that. I still believe my thread is still the number one.
Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by POPSDADMA(m): 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
knostbrown01:
Happy new year to Popsdadma( my real man) Twaci,(lady of my admiration) Tonyebarcanista(Great mind) and ginawest my crush. Also to all Nairalander

We shall celebrate many in wealth and good health IJN

Tanx bro. it's gonna b a year of turn around... see u soon bro....
Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by ShowYourCertificate: 6:35am On Jan 05, 2016
HighIQ:
I don't believe in your proposed theory. This before this and that before that. I still believe my thread is still the number one.
Ok, carry on with your beliefs..........Mr "High IQ"
Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by HighIQ(m): 8:05am On Jan 05, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Ok, carry on with your beliefs..........Mr "High IQ"
my boss I remain humble sir
Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by MaziOmenuko: 10:56am On Jan 05, 2016
Evathyst:

Thank you dear, happy new year to you too.
Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by ichommy(m): 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
Boss mi, thanks. How ya side Sir?
djdoxxx:
ichommy baba....blogger of the century, dis year is ur year joor, forget Linda ikeji, she self go surprise!!! Happy new year.
Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by goodheart02(m): 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
Evathyst:

Initialize
Maziomenuko
Cutehector
Obiagelli
Beremx
Mzspecs
Orijin101
Sunnypar
Artisticallyart
Iyangbali
Tosyne2much
Tomfrench
Henz24
Goodheart02
Madcow
Tonyebarcanista

Cheers!

Happy New year to you too dear Evathyst. Graçias
Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by shumuel(m): 9:30pm On Jan 05, 2016
sukkot:
happy new year to you shu..muel. Stay blessed and keep elevating your mind cah diz is 2016 the year of higher electromagnetic vibration of the mind. infinite possibilities and collapsed dimensions. travel into space and time wink wink

Thanks Bro, you the best
Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by shumuel(m): 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ishilove:
And you too dear. May the Lord fulfill all our hearts desires

Amen, and may the Lord also fulfill yours. Thanks
Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by Icon4s(m): 4:49am On Jan 06, 2016
safarigirl:
2015 was everywhere.... up down, up side down, I didn't get to fly to jand (or anywhere at all sef #TeamGodIsGoodMotors grin).... dunno how many people had a tumultous year, but I'm hoping 2016 will be better for everyone on NL that made 2015 easier to deal with for me.

So, here is to TheSuperNerd, TheGoodJoe, Icon4s, Ishilove, ethereal, uzolexis, SirJeffreyJamez, Twaci, IamKingzlee, Bascovanveli, tijehi, terzurum5, Joseph1013, Emusmith, Nedumadrid, Tosyne2much, femi4, yuzedo, clovislouis, mj5. My last 3 followers from 2015: giles14, E383, Uthman51, and every other wonderful person I have foolishly forgotten...... may your 2016 be filled with first class flights and breath-taking sights.......and to Uncle Seun, even if I'm still kinda, sorta mad at you, may you buy your own Banana Island mansion this year and join Aunty Linda and Chief Sweetus in splendour smiley

Special shout out to our Afrobasket team, our U20, U17 and U23 football teams for making me smile as well......2016 Naija is taking over Rio Olympics!!!!!

Thanks! 2016 shall be our year of great achievements both as individuals and as a sporting family.

1 Like

Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by xfire: 9:12am On Jan 06, 2016
PrinceMario:
I'll be an ingrate if I don't appreciate those from whom I've learnt a lot from this year. Your comments ever since i got to know you on Nairaland have really impacted me,No thanks to the 2014 Nairaland tsunami that wiped away your priceless posts(my then account inclusive) but all thanks to the supreme God that have kept you to witness this new year. Most times,I only come on NL to read the comments of those i'm following.
Happy New Year to these great personalities;

xfire....Your love for the Nigerian youth is so unprecedented. I can remember when i was lost between two wills in my academics and the pressure on me was so intense,I mentioned you on your "achieving my dream career..." thread. You called me and we spoke for over forty minutes,during the course of your advice, you revealed to me that you're an alumnus of my department, the rest is history today as i'm now enjoying what i'm doing. Bros, na only God fit reward you.

Thanks bro. How are you? How's school? Hope you are doing well with mountain high CGPA? wink
Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by uzolexis(f): 9:22am On Jan 06, 2016
safarigirl:
2015 was everywhere.... up down, up side down, I didn't get to fly to jand (or anywhere at all sef #TeamGodIsGoodMotors grin).... dunno how many people had a tumultous year, but I'm hoping 2016 will be better for everyone on NL that made 2015 easier to deal with for me.

So, here is to TheSuperNerd, TheGoodJoe, Icon4s, Ishilove, ethereal, uzolexis, SirJeffreyJamez, Twaci, IamKingzlee, Bascovanveli, tijehi, terzurum5, Joseph1013, Emusmith, Nedumadrid, Tosyne2much, femi4, yuzedo, clovislouis, mj5. My last 3 followers from 2015: giles14, E383, Uthman51, and every other wonderful person I have foolishly forgotten...... may your 2016 be filled with first class flights and breath-taking sights.......and to Uncle Seun, even if I'm still kinda, sorta mad at you, may you buy your own Banana Island mansion this year and join Aunty Linda and Chief Sweetus in splendour smiley

Special shout out to our Afrobasket team, our U20, U17 and U23 football teams for making me smile as well......2016 Naija is taking over Rio Olympics!!!!!

Happy new year Safari dear...stay blessed and reach for the stars....... you are a very talented person and I look forward to hearing about your exploits. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by uzolexis(f): 9:49am On Jan 06, 2016
anigbajumo:
from January to December are you the one that be with us.We are set to begins another milestone that is destined for greatness, success and prosperity....

HappY new year to ALL NL and my fwendz.

refiner
Robosky02
Princeprinz
Lurlah2014
Uzolexis
Assdike
Seculent
Spicy244

Happy 2016 dear, thanks for honouring me with a mention.....God bless you always.

1 Like

Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by anigbajumo(m): 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2016
uzolexis:

Happy 2016 dear, thanks for honouring me with a mention.....God bless you always.

yer ar welcome dear
Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by rmfunky(f): 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
tolustx:
Happy New Year Rmfunky
same dear
Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
This year will end with you celebrating God's overflowing blessing in your life.

Happy New Year safarigirl

1 Like

Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by sosiqdude(m): 12:35am On Jan 07, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Happy new year everybody!!
Special mentions: Joywendy Sosiqdude MissGdope (Where you at? grin ) andyblaze Kr0ne Venus007 Ibime Laveda (I saw your shout out, thank you. sexy wink ) Emaprince MizMycoli Dopejemi Tochiphotos Sholay2011

Same bro..

1 Like

Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by djdoxxx(m): 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
ichommy:
Boss mi, thanks. How ya side Sir?
good boss, and you?
Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by ichommy(m): 2:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
djdoxxx:
good boss, and you?
Baba, I Bam.
Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by princeBlack77(m): 10:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
[quote author=pxjosh post=41534676][b]Happy new year to these people I caught viewing this thread at this given point in time:
Funkybabee(f), chikakeyz12, hobermener(m), ocholawealth(m), Benite, LOUIS6(m), Britishmicky(m), datbay(m), wale86, Ameboperoo(m), ibroauthen(m), ELgordo(m), Rollsnjaguar(m), enigstil(m), ubahtraco, JaypeeAnics(m), JOJUADE(m), esajay1, wendy406, Dexema(m), HerJahSir(m), sunddy, darling4u1, fadario, nekkyvivian, exbash, oluwaBXY(m), SammyO4real, Kingoflotto(m), oluwafreshkid(m), Youpele52, musajohn80, joyOra1995, holluwai(m), tomiwa20(m), olubenjazzy(m), deeone007(m), ogbometer, officialteemi(m), Slimbideb, mawetoritse, illiad1(m), dasphinx1(m), Mzdemmie(f), DONADAMS(m), qreem231(m), princeogbeide1(m), slimzbeats(m), ayorins(m), henryhco(m), AnakinSkywalker(m), 4har5y, seaga, hugeman, timmilehin(m), kcool(m), And9, watered(m), senatorucheo(m), lionduke(m), LordTrezy, google1(m), aniseamos(m), denony(m), girlhaley(f), horlabic(f), twinskenny(m), phollybee(m), sarite(m), patrickdarlins, tunmmyunited(m), iamarvye(m), chidiezeh(m), ayclem01, ableguy(m), mum2sassy(f), sundoj08(m), redlyunited(m), shiftback, abiola081(m), Doughyeenbae(f), Kaydz(m), snakie86, Segunlords, abdulsemiualeem, ewizard1, OlowoB(m), Tobmar(f), cooljerry(m), pinkguy(m), SkydaDGreat(m), AimmHigh(m), hogboyeh(m), Thorpe(f), agabaI23(m), saasala(m), kay9(m), oathman(m), Drajah(m), tidylevels(f), Omotall(m), dondazie(m), florjay(f), Caleycash(m), huncky, prahcetomi(m), Trixxxy(f), crownprince102, holuwaahseun, Archmed, fatymore, oshe11(m), tenderlaw(m), Yungpac(m), kode(m), TimeManager(m), betesi, seunny4lif(m), not4sure(m), Suadben(m), Chudi99(m), Obaino2013(m), Aminat508(f), WOCKHARDI(m), DonALdep(m), phranseeqz(m), mahjor(m), czarr(m), lonngmann(m), moyoz(m), bigboss80s(m), ChizzyMaris(f), bokoarerams, AnyAndy(m), Mitchel13(m), amichaelz101(m), Odunharry(m), NaLaugh, Yinka1808, kenoz(m), dammywapes(m), Debendu(m), olutunde12(m), cliquevibes(m), princeBlack77(m), JudgementHammer(m), johnnobles, RAKITIC, Jobig(m), ronald4lif(m), Morhziez(m), Abbeylincson(m), Darkchocolate(f), chikevictor(m), khassy(m) [/b][/quote same dear

1 Like

Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by rezzy: 3:28am On Jan 10, 2016
Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by pinkiepetitee(f): 9:10am On Jan 10, 2016
tolustx:
Happy New Year [size=16pt]Pinkiepetitee[/size]
tenx, wish u same Mr Tolu : D
Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by ilwill(m): 10:03am On Jan 10, 2016
Hello.

I have a verified non hosted Nigerian Adsense Account for sale.. It has 48 dollars inside and you don't need to re verify. Just put your bank details and cash out when you reach the threshold.

Price? 80k
Reasonable negotiation is allowed..

Interested? Call or whatsapp on 08161146578

ATtached below is a screenshot of the homepage..

Thanks

Olanrewaju Bolaji

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3278740_img20151230143136680_jpegefaa6602c28d7e93c2c99e1a41588929
Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by Seculent: 12:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
anigbajumo:
from January to December are you the one that be with us.We are set to begins another milestone that is destined for greatness, success and prosperity....

refiner
Robosky02
Princeprinz
Lurlah2014
Uzolexis
Assdike
Seculent
Spicy244

Thanks bro!
Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by MuttleyLaff: 1:13am On Jan 11, 2016
AAinEqGuinea:
Happy New Year!
darkskingoddess(f), MuttleyLaff, Airforce1(m), spyder880(m), theDEVILisHERE, Republlican(f), tartarus(m), fightforchange1(f), gatiano(m), MzLaurel(f), kingkoboko, abdulwastecx(m), asumo12, 215keji(m), holusormi(m), igbo2011(m), MyPWisINCORRECT, PabloAfricanus(m), seunthomas, Chukwugekwu(m), cap28, captainBIAFRA(m), Shymm3x, Eniola341, kncokolo, Curlieweed, xmich(m), 9free(m), BiafranPrince, fhranciz(m), tpiadotcom, harryobas, easystudy101, sonOfLucifer, Javanian, WhiZTiM(m), wkid(m), AkanIgbo, ExInferis(m), MockinJay(m), 190theclown, JackOfAllTrades(m), sarmiie(m), panafrican(m), pcguru1(m), uselessgoat(m), tsdarkside(m), morpheus24, RandomAfricanAm, grayht(m), guassian, Horus(m), clubone0501, Decryptor(m), SirShymexx, rokiatu(f), coogar, MissTechy(f), pleep(m), PhysicsQED(m), Godvilla(m), BlackTechnology, blueyedgeek(m), BlackGirlsCode, PAGAN9JA(m), hollandis(f), erad(m), Rilwayne001, IG, canachy(m), Pakingzzz(m), dhtml18(m), chim14(m), bigfrancis21(m), anneedu, Baryoh007(m), theV0ice, muafrika, princejude(m), datribune, Fulaman198(m), TerryCarr(m), CAMNEWTON4PRES
AAinEqGuinea Happy New Year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by spicy244(f): 10:26am On Jan 13, 2016
anigbajumo:

refiner
Robosky02
Princeprinz
Lurlah2014
Uzolexis
Assdike
Seculent
Spicy244

Thanks dear kiss Happy new year. I've been having issue logging in since
Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by ibitzbarlow(m): 11:23am On Jan 13, 2016
rittyben:
Happy new year to this wonderful persons on this forum. This year shall be filled with the favour of God in your lives in Jesus Name. Amen.

Goodyshoes(m), OGBETABLOG(m), LushGreenz, prinok7(m), Naijasinglegirl, habisodun(m), ibitzbarlow(m), okakpu24, unclejb2(m), ofala(m), StarFist(m), akmaldini(m), smilyice(m), Almightyperes, Johnsmartinyang(m), mikeayus(m), Doublyu(m), SageNaruto(m), Tundegoldspage(m), solomoney78(m), judano(m), Viktoh(m), elantraceey(f), peeparty(m), Anaskie(m), jnistrick(m), FarnTarhCoal(m), BajuShop(m), NaijaOptimist, efiko1(m), internetpirate, Abraham2013(m), boluwatife66(m), brosdoncome(m), holicalpha(m), Emelcee, Damolux01(m), Urine, tosyne2much(m), 1one, MizMyColi(f), henryobinna(m), Tallesty1(m), Cwaya(m), Matthewbriggs(m), meetgaya(m), Victoriousvic(m), aywhy93(m), Kelvindwaplord(m), Stop4, vanguard1(m), Faith93

This is coming belated, but thanks Rittyben. Same wishes and the best from me to you.

1 Like

Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by anigbajumo(m): 11:31am On Jan 13, 2016
spicy244:

Thanks dear kiss Happy new year. I've been having issue logging in since

Ooooops!!!I would av PM you since u are not online BT I fink it may b suspense,dat was why I kept mute.... cry kiss

Yer ar welcm dear......
Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by henryobinna(m): 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
Thanks rittyben and wish you the best

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Molade Okoya-Thomas Dies At 79 / Massive Python Killed By Fishermen / See The Crocodile My Friend Caught Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.