Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (532517 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by stcool(m): 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by shorty002: 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
Hey house, no response to this? Or no one has any observation pertaining to this? Price action traders in the house?
shorty002:
Hi everyone in the house....please I have a question for all PRICE ACTION traders or traders who understand how certain pairs move. Does d pattern of movement of a pair change with time afta one has bin used to d pairs moving in a particular manner?
For example someone once said to me that if I understand how oil moves and certain formations dat signal a change in trend den I will b successful trading oil. So for how long do these moves n formation or patterns last? Do de remain same or they change due to changes in the approach of pple to d markets? Sorry abt d long msg I wud really appreciate responses from price action traders. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by endfx1(m): 4:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
endfx1:
GBPCHF

Buy @ 1.4596

SL @ 1.4530

TP @ 1.4805

Apply due diligence

GU

Buy stop @ 1.4285

SL @ 1.4240

TP @ 1.4450

Apply due diligence

gu +70pips

gj +50pips

move to BE or close ur profit

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by endfx1(m): 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
endfx1:
GBPJPY

Buy @ 173.14

SL @ 172.14

TP @ 178.14

Apply due dilligence

+50pips...do the needful

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by endfx1(m): 4:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
GU 1.4386 is a good level to take profit
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 5:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
shorty002:
Hey house, no response to this? Or no one has any observation pertaining to this? Price action traders in the house?

Hello Boss Shorty,

An interesting question, hmmmm..let me answer this way: Price action, formations, trends etc are tools used in analysing "EMOTIONS". Are you asking "what emotions"?... The market you are looking at, the charts, the candlestick is moved by human emotions.

The market is not static and no tool predicts the market 100%. You can only fully know your own trading system. What you need to ask yourself is:

How well do you stick to my trading rules &

How well do I know about money management

In all honesty from a personal standpoint, a time comes when your tools are not just enough, I always say you need your 6th sense or hunch to trade, because your tools may give you the right entry signal but you just dont feel right about the setup, your feeling right about a trade comes over years spent looking at charts.

In summary the market is dynamic and a skilled trader should also be dynamic. You need a lot of viewing time to be able to master trading.

Happy Slashing

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by shorty002: 6:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
Thanks a lot sir
PIPsharingan:

Hello Boss Shorty,

An interesting question, hmmmm..let me answer this way: Price action, formations, trends etc are tools used in analysing "EMOTIONS". Are you asking "what emotions"?... The market you are looking at, the charts, the candlestick is moved by human emotions.

The market is not static and no tool predicts the market 100%. You can only fully know your own trading system. What you need to ask yourself is:

How well do you stick to my trading rules &

How well do I know about money management

In all honesty from a personal standpoint, a time comes when your tools are not just enough, I always say you need your 6th sense or hunch to trade, because your tools may give you the right entry signal but you just dont feel right about the setup, your feeling right about a trade comes over years spent looking at charts.

In summary the market is dynamic and a skilled trader should also be dynamic. You need a lot of viewing time to be able to master trading.

Happy Slashing

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by endfx1(m): 6:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
GU, GJ, GCHF. +300pips still counting
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by endfx1(m): 7:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
USDCHF
Buy stop @ 1.0205
SL @ 1.0150
TP @ 1.0420
Apply due diligence
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by endfx1(m): 9:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
Added to all my positions +450pips still counting

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by endfx1(m): 9:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
endfx1:
USDCHF
Buy stop @ 1.0205
SL @ 1.0150
TP @ 1.0420
Apply due diligence
-20pips..... Still holding
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 9:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
EmmanuelD1st:

NZDCAD- Trade manually closed @ 0.9095 [+303] grin and bought GBPJPY @171.90 SL: 169.98 TP: N/A
Happy Weekend!
GBPJPY - Trade closed manually @174.81 [+291 pips]
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 9:19pm On Feb 01, 2016
checking my trade see blood,,,,,,not surprise because the sign was there, not going to be straight move with the action at 10/11am price candle.....my SL still at good distance, i will know my stand this time tomorrow. no manually close because it does not brutally took out the levels i anticipated grin grin grin grin

see as the man above me banked good pips,,,, great work you do there brother
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 9:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
My 164.00 - 175 .00 buy range for GBPJPY achieved...looking to risk another buy for 179.00 target
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by AK284(m): 9:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
Hello traders, i back for second missionary journey, i just refunded my acct after trading my first acct out of bis purely due to greed. Thank God Giving up is never in my dictionary. Time shall tell anyway,hope to emulate successful traders in d house.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 9:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
Buy limit-GBPJPY @172.91 SL:171.17 TP: 179.00 and bought USDCHF @1.0185 SL: 1.0107 TP: N/A
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by endfx1(m): 9:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
currentprice:
checking my trade see blood,,,,,,not surprise because the sign was there, not going to be straight move with the action at 10/11am price candle.....my SL still at good distance, i will know my stand this time tomorrow. no manually close because it does not brutally took out the levels i anticipated grin grin grin grin

Lolz.... Na me bank pass you abi? Just because today own no go as usual na him you dey talk?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 9:44pm On Feb 01, 2016
currentprice:

grin grin you too brother
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 9:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
@ shorty002

no much to say to what PIPsharingan said already

i agreed with your friend on stand that pattern on commodities like oil don't frequently change and one can easily be successful by identifying 1 pattern that work well for you and continuing trading it successfully without much huddle but forex is winch grin brother,,,, pattern change frequently but all you need to do is train yourself well with CANDLE,, each candle printed carry own message. identify few pair that you think you can handle and invest your time watching candle price like no tomorrow grin,,, identify pattern you would like to continuing trading and develop your strategy base on it. trade it when you see your pattern without fear. even if you fear self you will lose so free your mind grin if you don't see your pattern. stand out and watch.... is part of tradiing
grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by endfx1(m): 9:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
EmmanuelD1st:
GBPJPY - Trade closed manually @174.81 [+291 pips]

Mehn you nailed it bro... Nice job
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 9:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
how come my trade back to green while typing grin grin grin

not surprise grin the way it going to end matter most.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Karlebolu(m): 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
currentprice:
how come my trade back to green while typing grin grin grin

not surprise grin the way it going to end matter most.

It's the lord's doing and it's marvellous in our sight. grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 10:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
currentprice:
let not be deceive with the current north move from GBP.NZD and his brother

according to the price candle they are disaster in the waiting grin both will be floor sooner or later except if last week high brutally taken out grin grin

do as your system direct you

GBP.NZD's brother eur.nzd doing the needful grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
endfx1:

Mehn you nailed it bro... Nice job
Thanks bro grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Luckystar220: 10:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
Imagine how i entered this trade thought i used better lots just to notice that i used 0.01 now this trade has hit pips like rain bought the pair in.. 1.42840 now is in 1.44352 ?? i thought i used 1.00 just opened my trades i saw 00.1 see badluck oo

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Caleb5: 11:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
Luckystar220:
Imagine how i entered this trade thought i used better lots just to notice that i used 0.01 now this trade has hit pips like rain bought the pair in.. 1.42840 now is in 1.44352 ?? i thought i used 1.00 just opened my trades i saw 00.1 see badluck oo
.....! La guru, no vex !.....
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by lekanfash(m): 11:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
Apply due diligence. Nothing is guaranteed.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Luckystar220: 12:01am On Feb 02, 2016
lekanfash:
Apply due diligence. Nothing is guaranteed.
i know the name of this chart pattern lols ride on i use it mostly tho moreover those arrows in your chart how did you get it wanna have that
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Luckystar220: 12:06am On Feb 02, 2016
Caleb5:

.....! La guru, no vex !.....
i dey boil since i saw that lot do you know how much i could have make if i used the normal lots i use in most trades i just use vex close dat trade after long speculation on market e cum be dat yeye lots mtcheew!! i fit just shoot person now ooo
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by shorty002: 1:35am On Feb 02, 2016
Tanks so much sir, i appreciate u guys response+advice.
@forex=winch.....lololzzz
currentprice:
@ shorty002

no much to say to what PIPsharingan said already

i agreed with your friend on stand that pattern on commodities like oil don't frequently change and one can easily be successful by identifying 1 pattern that work well for you and continuing trading it successfully without much huddle but forex is winch grin brother,,,, pattern change frequently but all you need to do is train yourself well with CANDLE,, each candle printed carry own message. identify few pair that you think you can handle and invest your time watching candle price like no tomorrow grin,,, identify pattern you would like to continuing trading and develop your strategy base on it. trade it when you see your pattern without fear. even if you fear self you will lose so free your mind grin if you don't see your pattern. stand out and watch.... is part of tradiing
grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by toluxa1(m): 1:38am On Feb 02, 2016
Tom29i:
if u have Neteller to sell pls contact me by pm immediately

I do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (345)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.