Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,912 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (532125 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Sunnycliff(m): 8:18am On Jan 02, 2016
tonytony208:

Please I need your help. I need to place trade when the market reaches a particular entry point. But I dont know how to do this since I am not always at my computer to place trade at such times when that pip level or entry point is reached. Is it possible for me to make a preorder on my mt4 platform requesting for the trade to be executed when that pip level is reached? Please how do I do that? I really hope you understand the things I wrote here. Eagerly awaiting your response. Thank you.

Simply use a pending order in line with the market entry point you want. It automatically picks up once the pip point is arrived. However u need a Stop loss point and take profit level to safeguard your account. With the pending order, you don't need to login in with a PC for you to get into a trade. Happy trading

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by taiwomicheal(m): 9:13am On Jan 02, 2016
happy new to all boss in d house I av been a secret admire for the past 2 year I hail u all in d house
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by taiwomicheal(m): 9:14am On Jan 02, 2016
happy new yr to all boss in d house I av been a secret admire for the past 2 year I hail u all in d house

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Karlebolu(m): 9:15am On Jan 02, 2016
tonytony208:

Please I need your help. I need to place trade when the market reaches a particular entry point. But I dont know how to do this since I am not always at my computer to place trade at such times when that pip level or entry point is reached. Is it possible for me to make a preorder on my mt4 platform requesting for the trade to be executed when that pip level is reached? Please how do I do that? I really hope you understand the things I wrote here. Eagerly awaiting your response. Thank you.

I'll advice you to visit babypips.com just like my ogas rightly said, trust me learning there is fun.

But this link will take you to the types of forex orders in babypips.com.
http://www.babypips.com/school/preschool/how-to-trade-forex/types-of-orders.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Achimaechi(m): 9:16am On Jan 02, 2016
Happy new year to all, may the green countinue to flow this year!
Pls, need a little bit clarification on brokers offering 100 dollar deposit while some re market maker, so am bit confused on which broker is good for a beginer like me to start with, though l ve been practicing with forex tester2,l need to go live this year.
Ur respond is higly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Cul4real(m): 10:17am On Jan 02, 2016
PLEASE, What are the best alternative ways to fund forex account now that CBN has ban Debit/Credit Card foreign transactions?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by tonytony208(m): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2016
iheanyiebeneze:
My penpal, happy new year,
Forex trading is an automated execution platform, meaning you do not need to be there to execute your trade. Go to your mt4 platform, click PENDING ORDER (TYPE) instead of INSTANT EXECUTION on your NEW ORDER. Use BUY LIMIT, OR SELL LIMIT OR BUY STOP OR SELL STOP to set your order, as soon as market gets to the level you preset it, the order will be executed.
Go to www.babypips.com to read more on these.

I appreciate your response. Thanks a million. Does BUY STOP/SELL STOP also work as STOP LOSS? And does BUY LIMIT/SELL LIMIT also work as TAKE PROFIT? Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Sunnycliff(m): 11:06am On Jan 02, 2016
Cul4real:
PLEASE, What are the best alternative ways to fund forex account now that CBN has ban Debit/Credit Card foreign transactions?

Look for a broker that has an office in your location and go and pay to their account and fund appropriately. I use instaforex and funding has not been a problem!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Sunnycliff(m): 11:09am On Jan 02, 2016
tonytony208:

I appreciate your response. Thanks a million. Does BUY STOP/SELL STOP also work as STOP LOSS? And does BUY LIMIT/SELL LIMIT also work as TAKE PROFIT? Thank you in anticipation.

It does not work like that. Buy stop and Sell stop, buy limits and sell limits are entry points in a pending order transaction. For some markets you need about 50pips or more to place a Stop loss or Take profit level which I know you know the implications. Thank you
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Sunnycliff(m): 11:11am On Jan 02, 2016
Achimaechi:
Pls, need a little bit clarification on brokers offering 100 dollar deposit while some re market maker, so am bit confused on which broker is good for a beginer like me to start with, though l ve been practicing with forex tester2,l need to go live this year.

I can only recommend to you a trusted broker that I have been using since 2008 I started trading. Instaforex. They have bonus offers on trading account live funding ranging from 30-100%
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by justpeehay(m): 11:42am On Jan 02, 2016
Sunnycliff:

I can only recommend to you a trusted broker that I have been using since 2008 I started trading. Instaforex. They have bonus offers on trading account live funding ranging from 30-100%
why broker give deposit bonuses when it cant be withdrawn i sometimes wonder.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by cashvault(m): 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
Happy new year to every pip hustler. Wishing all diligent FTA members wheel barrow load of pips in this 2016.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 12:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
justpeehay:
why broker give deposit bonuses when it cant be withdrawn i sometimes wonder.
The deposit bonus is offered as a credit only to expand your margin level, but to their advantage as well because
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
RE-BRANDING FOREX NIGERIA

A group has been created to shape the way people view Forex, to gather: professional Forex traders, hedge fund managers, newbie, 'experienced and inexperienced Forex traders' and in order for us to take this forex business to the next level......

Join "Forex Professionals Group' on skype using this link- https://join.skype.com/fIXm4elYiAiX

thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Cul4real(m): 1:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
IS e-currency way of funding forex/binary account will also be affected due to CBN ban of foreign transactions? Please I need full explanation and available ways to fund forex/binary account. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jamace(m): 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
House, happy New Year.

May God crown our efforts this year 2016.

Keep the faith and keep on pipping. Cheers.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by justpeehay(m): 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
jorel1:

The deposit bonus is offered as a credit only to expand your margin level, but to their advantage as well because
yeah it seems thats the only advantage but i think is bullsht still. i remember closing my first ever live trade in a bigloss(as if market been waiting for me to close to go my way*village ppl) thinking its d bonus that will be deducted instead it was a fat chunk of my hardearned dollars. really bad day it was ,i dnt know who to slap. since that day, i get rid of bonus before anything
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
^^^ grin grin grin no free meal even in free town grin grin grin grin

is the method use by most broker to tie you down,,, once you withdraw 1p from your capital you see them deduct the bonus right away... that is the condition attached to bonus
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by LaconicINC: 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
May this year be green filled for us, happy new year people!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by LaconicINC: 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
It's 228/$ to fund at Instafxng
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 03, 2016
I usually withdraw via my Local bank account, and i think you can fund via same route. Bank transfer or online bank transfer.
Cul4real:
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 03, 2016
Make use of online transfer with your laptop or phone, Gtbank and Diamond bank have TOKEN to do that securely. Please Make sure you are on the side of withdrawal this year 2016 instead of deposit.
Cul4real:
IS e-currency way of funding forex/binary account will also be affected due to CBN ban of foreign transactions? Please I need full explanation and available ways to fund forex/binary account. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 03, 2016
Go to www.babaypips.com and you will tell others the different as soon as you come out.
tonytony208:

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 03, 2016
Follow us here http://www.forextime.com/?partner_id=4900129 , if you need a reliable and trusted broker.
Achimaechi:
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 8:56am On Jan 03, 2016
iheanyiebeneze:
I usually withdraw via my Local bank account, and i think you can fund via same route. Bank transfer or online bank transfer.
lol grin Finally, I found someone who withdraws cheesy ... The bulk of the posts I see here is mostly about deposit deposit..making me wonder if my previous mirror maze hypothesis was correct grin .

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Owliver(m): 10:04am On Jan 03, 2016
jorel1:
lol grin Finally, I found someone who withdraws cheesy ... The bulk of the posts I see here is mostly about deposit deposit..making me wonder if my previous mirror maze hypothesis was correct grin .
lmaoooooo.... how do you expect to see withdrawal talks here. this is majorly for alerts na... very funny
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 10:21am On Jan 03, 2016
Owliver:
lmaoooooo.... how do you expect to see withdrawal talks here. this is majorly for alerts na... very funny
Well, logically If I see deposit related questions, I also expect to also see questions related to withdrawal...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Owliver(m): 10:47am On Jan 03, 2016
jorel1:

Well, logically If I see deposit related questions, I also expect to also see questions related to withdrawal...
well., question for iheayebeneze. wanted to make withdrawal last week from fxcm but they requested bank statement again . after uploading during registration. is that normal? grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Cul4real(m): 12:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
iheanyiebeneze:
Thank you for proceeding with your helping attitude.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by leopower(m): 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
for PA traders

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jamace(m): 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
leopower:
for PA traders
I concur.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Moneyyy: 5:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
jorel1:

Very good observation. Fact is most people lose and only a tiny fraction are profitable; those who lose always live in denial. That's the reason I always pity those who come here asking how to deposit; I'm 95% certain the money would be lost. It takes several years of trading to conquer the market and become consistently profitable.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (345)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.