Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,020 members, 7,852,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:04 PM

New Year Twins To A Blind Woman - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / New Year Twins To A Blind Woman (505 Views)

44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS / 11-Year-Old Blind And Cripple Girl Abandoned By Her Parents In Akwa Ibom / New Year Twins To A Blind Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Year Twins To A Blind Woman by medimeet: 1:05am On Jan 01, 2016
Mrs Sokeye Foluke,a 40yr old woman whose case is peculiar is a story that of interest as she is blind,she is coincidentally married to a man who is also blind.
1 year ago,she had a myomectomy done so she can conceive,she actually did at the beginning of this year.Guess what! She conceived a set of twins.
She had to have a caesarian section to deliver those twins at 12midnight because the leading twin is breech(leading with the legs).
Mrs Sokeyes family is that of physically impaired parents with physically able twins,lend your support to them if and when you can.you heard it first!!!
Re: New Year Twins To A Blind Woman by shilexworldsexy(m): 1:22am On Jan 01, 2016
A
Re: New Year Twins To A Blind Woman by Oche211(m): 1:33am On Jan 01, 2016
Congrat for the bundles of joy and happy new year
Re: New Year Twins To A Blind Woman by fav444(f): 2:13am On Jan 01, 2016
I am beginning to like twins but I keep asking myself will I be able to attend to two babies at once? it's only grace that help twin mothers
Re: New Year Twins To A Blind Woman by looseweight: 3:14am On Jan 01, 2016
God is great .
There is ability in disABILITY

(1) (Reply)

How Often Do You Change Your Sponge / 'frankenstein' Head Transplants? / The Symptoms Of Zika Virus You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.