Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! - Business (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (187143 Views)

How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products / Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (83) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by greenalwaz: 6:08am On Jan 04, 2017
Happy New Year to all Binary Trader, may this year brings us alot of green records.

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 8:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
for those doubting if its possible to make and earn a living trading forex... here u go.. prophet shepherd bushiri trades forex too... lolz

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by okeyfx(m): 7:57am On Jan 06, 2017
Happy new year guyz.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 1:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
Y'ALL GET READY...I'D RESUME TRADING FOR THE YEAR 2017 HERE BY FEBRUARY.... GET UR ACCOUNTS READY...
STAY BLESSED...
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by naijaguy77: 11:05am On Jan 25, 2017
omakay:

SEARCH NO MORE....

Such brokers do not exist in Nigeria yet...

Binary Options Trading is not pulling that much crowd to warrant such.

Well it seems you were wrong. That's why it is good to ask questions, I found a binary options broker in Nigeria and you trade in Naira, you fund your account using your normal cards, no long story.

https://www.megabet.ng

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 11:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
naijaguy77:

Well it seems you were wrong. That's why it is good to ask questions, I found a binary options broker in Nigeria and you trade in Naira, you fund your account using your normal cards, no long story.

Convenience (easy withdrawal and funding) is not the only factor to consider when choosing a broker.

You should also consider their ROI, trade durations, currencies available and speed with which trades are placed.

Based on the foregoing, I will strongly dissuade you from using a naija broker coz u may not be profitable in the long run.

Naija brokers can sabi offer low returns eh! I once saw a trade that binary.com offered 94% while FXTM offered just 75 bloody %.

Stick with binary.com bro. My candid opinion

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by naijaguy77: 1:40am On Jan 26, 2017
odimbannamdi:

Convenience (easy withdrawal and funding) is not the only factor to consider when choosing a broker.

You should also consider their ROI, trade durations, currencies available and speed with which trades are placed.

Based on the foregoing, I will strongly dissuade you from using a naija broker coz u may not be profitable in the long run.

Naija brokers can sabi offer low returns eh! I once saw a trade that binary.com offered 94% while FXTM offered just 75 bloody %.

Thanks for the advise.

But I live in Nigeria and spend in Nigeria/Naira. I would rather trade without overhead costs:

Exchange rate cost: by the time i convert naira to dollar, and then convert the winning back again, i lose money in the process.

Funds transfer cost: to transfer money or buy wallet dollars cost more money. It seems to me like a fools errand. Why should i lose money in the process and have all this headache when i can easily trade binaries in Naira?

Exchange rate exposure: if ultimately I want to spend the money in Naira/Nigeria, then I run the risk of losing value due to exchange rate fluctuation. Yes these days dollar is going up, but it might be the week i want my money that dollar will go down.

Small transactions/learning curve: this Nigerian/Naira trade can be done with as little as 200 Naira. It makes perfect sense for me because I can trade for little money and minimise my risk as I learn. Why would i want to lose 1 million naira in the process of learning how to trade binaries just because i want to use dollar broker?

I can go on and on. I prefer the convenience and local advantages of using megabet. I can fund my account in 30 seconds and begin trading. When I win, I get paid with instant bank transfer within 1 minute. It seems like a no brainer to me.

Cheers
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by yellowman2225(m): 7:32am On Jan 26, 2017
geogbengi:
Good morning binarians. I am new here but I have taking my time to go through thread and previous posts as far back as 2015. I can see people here are really really helpful and not the type that hoard or hide information for the benefit of others. A friend referred me here and I am glad I joined

Please I need contacts(e-mails/phone numbers)of good binary.com traders (e.g elemosho, wapmasta001 and the likes). I need this knowledge too to break even.

Thanks

Iam a binary options trader and has assisted many learn the basics of trading.

There's no shortcut anywhere, to be successful in binary. you need to acquire an elementary knowledge of Forex after which you will become a good binary options trader.

Contact me if you need any of my services below;

Want to learn binary options trading / stocks /CFD/ Forex

want to turn your indicators into an 100% autopilot expert advisor robot making money while you sleep
want to add several Indictators together to form a single alert that sends email

Want to learn general currency trading and money management.

090 728 2225 5 Calls only.

See you at the top.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2017
naijaguy77:

They might not pay up your winnings, why not stick with tested and trusted binary.com
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2017
odimbannamdi:

You hit the nail on the head. cool
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by naijaguy77: 5:49pm On Jan 26, 2017
binary9ja:
They might not pay up your winnings, why not stick with tested and trusted binary.com

Sorry. I am already using them and not only do they pay, they payout in minutes. Instant bank transfer. My last winning was paid out in 50 seconds.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 26, 2017
naijaguy77:

Sorry. I am already using them and not only do they pay, they payout in minutes. Instant bank transfer. My last winning was paid out in 50 seconds.
I mean pay you a lot of money if you are a consistent winner, anything above $10000, can they pay?
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Random75: 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
naijaguy77:

Their minimum deposit is 1k.
How much is their minimum withdrawal?
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by naijaguy77: 3:24am On Jan 27, 2017
Random75:

Their minimum deposit is 1k.
How much is their minimum withdrawal?

I didn't even know their minimum deposit is 1k. Are you sure of that? Because I have deposited as low as 500 naira before.

Their minimum withdrawal is 2k. And they payout instantly. 15 mins maximum.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by naijaguy77: 3:33am On Jan 27, 2017
binary9ja:
I mean pay you a lot of money if you are a consistent winner, anything above $10000, can they pay?

First of all, how many people here do you think trade with $10k?

Secondly, they payout even 20 million naira.

Thirdly, this is perfect especially for those who are just starting out. Because you can trade with as little as 200 Naira, and up to 99k Naira per trade. This is perfect for me. As a day trader, I can jump in with 20k in the morning, and by afternoon I have made 100k and withdraw it instantly. No hassle, no exchange rate, no faffing about with people for netteller or paypal or skrill nonesense. My money goes straight from my bank account to my trading account, and back to my bank account, all this instantly.

The day I can afford to do $1 million dollar trades, I will move to London and open account with Goldman Sachs. For now, no need to pretend as if I have $100k to trade when I don't.

I prefer the convenience, simplicity, and efficacy of using megabet for my binary options trade.

Feel free to use what works for you.

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by wuyexzy: 8:50am On Jan 27, 2017
naijaguy77:

Thirdly, this is perfect especially for those who are just starting out. Because you can trade with as little as 200 Naira, and up to 99k Naira per trade. This is perfect for me. As a day trader, I can jump in with 20k in the morning, and by afternoon I have made 100k and withdraw it instantly. No hassle, no exchange rate, no faffing about with people for netteller or paypal or skrill nonesense. My money goes straight from my bank account to my trading account, and back to my bank account, all this instantly.

The day I can afford to do $1 million dollar trades, I will move to London and open account with Goldman Sachs. For now, no need to pretend as if I havce $100k to trade when I don't.

I prefer the convenience, simplicity, and efficacy of using megabet for my binary options trade.

Hey buddy,
aint get issue with you promoting these guys but just feel like correcting a particular notion of yours which i see misleading to unwary newbies. i personally will not trade binary options or forex with any broker marketing it as bet why i didnt trade with betonmarket those years until they change their name to binary. yes it's a game of chance not luck, not like poker but like trading stocks. there are intricacies to it. if you see it as bet and take it as such and roll with it as such then you are surely fu*king with the devil, so God help such an individual. you know you can see it as bet but not roll with it as bet cos anyone may try running before learning to walk but the question is do you have the talent, if not take one step at a time.
About neteller and paypal there are simple ways to it that wont affect your convenience, and with skrill you can easily withdraw the money straight to your bank account and have it in 24nrs.
morealso, on what scale did you put that your convenience, simplicity and efficacy that gave you the result outweighing the benefit of dealing with a broker that has made a name, already stand the test of time and certified by various reglatory bodies. And most importantly will not manipulate your trades by messing with their charts which is done by new brokers to stay Green.
...Huh

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 9:50am On Jan 27, 2017
naijaguy77:

The day I can afford to do $1 million dollar trades, I will move to London and open account with Goldman Sachs. For now, no need to pretend as if I have $100k to trade when I don't.

You are getting me confused. Is Megabet a Forex/Binary options trading company or a Sports betting company? COz they are both very different ventures
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by naijaguy77: 10:52am On Jan 27, 2017
wuyexzy:

Hey buddy,
aint get issue with you promoting these guys but just feel like correcting a particular notion of yours which i see misleading to unwary newbies. i personally will not trade binary options or forex with any broker marketing it as bet why i didnt trade with betonmarket those years until they change their name to binary. yes it's a game of chance not luck, not like poker but like trading stocks. there are intricacies to it. if you see it as bet and take it as such and roll with it as such then you are surely fu*king with the devil, so God help such an individual. you know you can see it as bet but not roll with it as bet cos anyone may try running before learning to walk but the question is do you have the talent, if not take one step at a time.
About neteller and paypal there are simple ways to it that wont affect your convenience, and with skrill you can easily withdraw the money straight to your bank account and have it in 24nrs.
morealso, on what scale did you put that your convenience, simplicity and efficacy that gave you the result outweighing the benefit of dealing with a broker that has made a name, already stand the test of time and certified by various reglatory bodies. And most importantly will not manipulate your trades by messing with their charts which is done by new brokers to stay Green.
...Huh

Sorry I am having a hard time understanding your point.

The broker you are asking people to use, will the broker make you win? You will still win or lose regardless of broker. What matter is, when you win, will you get paid? and how quickly do you get your money. That's what matters.

Your preference for the name binary or your aversion to the name betting is all semantics. It does not change your ability to win or you losses. But I agree with your right to choose, so I'd also like you to agree with my right to choose. I like these guys cos they payout extra quick, and I don't have to stress to fund. I can learn and hone my skills without making heavy losses. At least I can trade with 200 Naira, the same cannot be said for a foreign broker.

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by naijaguy77: 10:56am On Jan 27, 2017
odimbannamdi:

You are getting me confused. Is Megabet a Forex/Binary options trading company or a Sports betting company? COz they are both very different ventures

Binary Options is a derivative, you are not actually trading the forex or the shares or the index, all you are doing is betting whether it will go Up or Down. So for example, if you trade google shares, all you are doing is betting if the shares will go up or down, you are not actually buying the shares, so it is a bet.

Bet365 also offers binary options, and many others offer it. Megabet is the only one in Nigeria to offer it amongst betting companies.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Oluwakemitosin: 8:41am On Jan 28, 2017
Guru's in the house ... How do I fund my binary account? Can I still fund it with my Nigerian master card
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by naijaguy77: 2:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
Oluwakemitosin:
Guru's in the house ... How do I fund my binary account? Can I still fund it with my Nigerian master card

Which website do you use?

If you use www.megabet.ng you can fund directly with your naira mastercard

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
Please newbies do not use megabet until there are enough online reviews about them, unless you want to lose your money.
I see this naijaguy as their agent...
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by naijaguy77: 1:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
binary9ja:
Please newbies do not use megabet until there are enough online reviews about them, unless you want to lose your money.
I see this naijaguy as their agent...

You must be a joker.

A company that has been vetting extensively by Apple and before their Gambling APP was approved for the Apple App store. Do you know what it takes to have an app that processes credit cards in the apple app store? https://itunes.apple.com/ng/app/megabet-nigeria-sports-betting/id1164493156?mt=8

A company that has Extended Verification from Comodo

A company that is connected to the NIBSS network and has the status of a Bank. Meaning you can access banking information and make transfers directly from their app and website

A company that has access to London stock exchange and New York Stock exchang live data feed

And you are talking about vetting. Who vetted you?

And you say I am an agent, so what? How do people get to know about new services and product if not from Agents and advertising? Please if you do not have anything constructive to say, don't bother saying anything.

The responsible thing for you to do would be to sign up and use the service and then give your review. Not go around creating fake news.

Nigerians just like to hate other Nigerians businesses for no reason. You claim to be a binary guru, why not sign up to the service, use it, and then give your review of their service, rather than make statements based on zero research or knowledge, it simply tarnishes your credibility.

You want people to be buying Forex simply because they want to make ordinary binary options trades? What kind of suffering is that?

Sorry if I sound harsh, but I do not like it when people do not put in an effort to research a subject before casting aspersions.

Peace

2 Likes

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by naijaguy77: 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
All these so called Binary and Forex experts, where they really make their money from you is in the exchange rates. Selling you dollars and bitcoins that you will use to trade.

Megabet eliminates all that rubbish, so megabet is completely taking away their business model and they see it as a threat. Instead of you to embrace change and maybe also become an agent, you are here spreading unfounded criticism of a company that is actually solving a problem for Nigerians.

When has it ever been a bad thing to provide a service to Nigerians in Naira, and eliminate the wahala of dollars and bitcoins for customers.

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Kenchosen: 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
You can Partner with Piuni Utechnology Communication Company that deals with Telecom transactions with just #243,000 and #63,000
A platform website will be created for you and you will be given a Retail Stock Float Products of Goods and Services Worth $100,000 /$10,000 and $80 /$20free complementary vouchers to become an Independent Global Service Provider IN 143countries.
Your Service are
Dispense Recharge cards
Subscribing Dstv
Gotv
electricity bills
Buy flight ticket
Hotel reservation
Education
Money transfer
Water bills
Insurance etc
All this services and platform for #63,000
You will also benefit from all our Apps
Uchat free browser for life. Just like whatsapp
Ubroswse also free browser for life
UTop Up in 143 countries
Unit own a platform like facebook
Many more.
14 Ways you can make good money daily from this Telecom business opportunities.
For more information whatsapp me or call 08033473921 Now. Pastor Kenneth.
Pls share this opportunity to your friends and family
Thank you. Number to call 08033473921 or whatsapp
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
naijaguy77:

You must be a joker.

A company that has been vetting extensively by Apple and before their Gambling APP was approved for the Apple App store. Do you know what it takes to have an app that processes credit cards in the apple app store? https://itunes.apple.com/ng/app/megabet-nigeria-sports-betting/id1164493156?mt=8

A company that has Extended Verification from Comodo

A company that is connected to the NIBSS network and has the status of a Bank. Meaning you can access banking information and make transfers directly from their app and website

A company that has access to London stock exchange and New York Stock exchang live data feed

And you are talking about vetting. Who vetted you?

And you say I am an agent, so what? How do people get to know about new services and product if not from Agents and advertising? Please if you do not have anything constructive to say, don't bother saying anything.

The responsible thing for you to do would be to sign up and use the service and then give your review. Not go around creating fake news.

Nigerians just like to hate other Nigerians businesses for no reason. You claim to be a binary guru, why not sign up to the service, use it, and then give your review of their service, rather than make statements based on zero research or knowledge, it simply tarnishes your credibility.

You want people to be buying Forex simply because they want to make ordinary binary options trades? What kind of suffering is that?

Sorry if I sound harsh, but I do not like it when people do not put in an effort to research a subject before casting aspersions.

Peace

Like I said you are an agent. Until there are enough online reviews about them, please newbies keep off.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
naijaguy77:
All these so called Binary and Forex experts, where they really make their money from you is in the exchange rates. Selling you dollars and bitcoins that you will use to trade.

Megabet eliminates all that rubbish, so megabet is completely taking away their business model and they see it as a threat. Instead of you to embrace change and maybe also become an agent, you are here spreading unfounded criticism of a company that is actually solving a problem for Nigerians.

When has it ever been a bad thing to provide a service to Nigerians in Naira, and eliminate the wahala of dollars and bitcoins for customers.
In this bisiness , there is no sentiment. I don't care if they are Nigeria made, all I care about is for people not to lose their money. Until they are reviewed by many peeps and bo sites, newbies please keep off. Go with tested brokers like binary.com, 24options
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
It is very obvious that this naijaguy is affiliated to megabet.

See how he aggressively, desperately and extensively jumps to the defense of megabet and suggests it to anyone who asks for a broker.

Also Check his most recent thread and u will see that it revolves around megabet.

For those who cares to hear, PATRONIZE MEGABET AT YOUR OWN RISK
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by naijaguy77: 4:51am On Jan 30, 2017
odimbannamdi:
MMM will be back fully. I know

shocked shocked undecided lipsrsealed

So you are an MMM Agent.

I rest my case.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (83)

What Is The Maximum Deposit And Balance For A Savings Account? / Aliko Dangote: Things You Never Knew About Him / Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.