Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Classicb New Year's Letter To Family Section - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Classicb New Year's Letter To Family Section (542 Views)

Family section gist hub / The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! / Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Classicb New Year's Letter To Family Section by Nobody: 2:47am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year to you all, this is the epistle of classicB to the family section. Sorry it might be longer than that of saint.john but you will sure enjoy reading through the lines.

I have been a member of this forum for over two years now and the basic thing i notice about this section is how people pretend to be happy in their marriage, only for them(mostly women) to create alternative moniker to give details about what is wrong with the supposed perfect marriage that their popular moniker say. Some of the women also claim to be the KING in their marriage whereas it is the complete opposite, even if this is true, what do these type of women stand to gain? To oppress her fellow mate that She has an upper hand in her own marriage? I dnt get!
To the DIVORCE ADVOCATE: these set of people(mostly women) are quick to tell a married woman seeking for advice to divorce her husband without trying to make things work. You are a home breaker if you belong to this category, have you divorced your own husband yet? He is that perfect husband that the woman seeking for advice is lacking right? It is easy to tell someone to let go of her husband but it is difficult for u to leave yours that is why you do things to please him. You seeking for marital advice? Go meet your parents!!

DNT JUDGE OTHER PEOPLE BASED ON THE PRINCIPLE OF YOUR MARRIAGE: Lemme give a scenario, lets say family A and B. In family A, the husband is a typical African man that believes in catering for all the financial responsibility of his house, in this case his wife get to spend her own money on petty things , while in family B, the husband believes in joint financial responsibility. Will it be okay if the wife of A come on a public forum like this to bring down the husband of B just because her own husband is financially okay to carry the financial responsibility of his house. This is a typical scenario of what happens daily on here, judging other peoples marriage based on the principle of how yours work, its not done! The bedrock of your marriage could be what would break another marriage. Ever watched the movie KEEPING MY MAN? Ini edo tried to copy the sex life of her frnd just just because her frnd made her believe that her own sex style is working perfectly for her marriage without considering the fact that the ini edo's husband might not like it, ini tried it with her husband and it was a total disaster. Babiosis or whatever she called herself became the goddess of this section by painting her marriage as perfect one, most time she judged the marriage of others based on how her own is working. I read here sometimes ago, a man complained that his wife isn't okay with them getting a 19year old girl as housemaid, this man sees nothing in that, but one moniker here painted the man as a bad man simply because her own husband allowed them hire a much older maid, can u imagine?

DO YOU HAVE A MAID? How well do you treat this home maker that has taken over your duty as a wife and mother? Do you see her as nothing but a girl that get paid for her service? Are you among those hypocrites that would dress gorgeously for her kids and make the maid dress shabbily to church?(their is no way you would spot a maid in church or gathering that you would not know them) you are among those that are quick to say "it is not a child labor if shes doing it in her mother's house"? You aint her mother, her mother would know when to give her a break, a mother is approachable, a mother would not make her daughter feel bad about herself, a mother would not over stress her kid. That you have a maid doesn't mean you should totally ignore your wifey and motherly duty, you should still try to prepare food for ur husband and kids, a maid should just be there to compliment your work, not run the home for you. What kind of a woman are you if its the maid that prepare your kids for school, cook for your family, takes care of ur husband for u also, the only thing you do is get pregnant and leave the baby for maid to nurture. God would bless you if you treat them right.
Maids are humans too, the way you do to them is how they will treat your baby for you.

WHAT KIND OF A HUSBAND ARE YOU? Are you a man living a stone age life in this 21st century? You see helping your wife as a big deal, the thing is there is nothing wrong in that, doing things together as couple bonds you two, if you are the type that arrives home earlier than you wife you could help in making dinner and vise-visa. I bet you wouldn't even need a third party if you give your wife a helping hand, get your wife machines like dishwasher, washing machine, generator and all sort. You kids would grow up to see how mum and dad worked hand in hand to make a good home.

HOW WELL DO YOU MANAGE YOUR TIME? Our mothers did not only manage their homes, they also managed their time well. Time management is a key role in keeping a simple family devoid of third party(maid). I remember when i was growing up, my mum would have been out of bed at 4am, prepare our breakfast and get us set for school at 6am. This is what mothers do, no matter the kind of career you choose(except you get to travel every-time) you should still be able to manage your home. My mum did not do this forever, stopped all of this by the time i got to SS1, i learned to wake up myself and get prepared for school, by this she had more time for herself and her work.

EQUAL RIGHT WOMEN: i observed that these set of people are suffering from insecurity, how will a woman go into a marriage with the mindset that she isn't married off to become a maid in her own husbands house?, by so doing she wanna claim equal right with husby. She wants him to wash her panties same way she washed his, sweep the house cos she swept it yesterday, or prepare the day's food cos she prepared food yesterday, lol. A woman in her right sense should have a mindset that she is getting married to become the new mother of her husband, continue taking care of him from where his mother stopped, and never stop pampering him, by doing this you dnt even need to tell him before he starts treating you like a queen that you are. You cannot force laws on men except weak men. Since you want equal right, why not tell your husband to carry his own baby and breastfeed him? Why should you be the one to do that? You can as well birth the first child and ask him to birth the second one..LOL! You people are joker!

Lastly please don't be the mother of a generation of lazy ass kids, do not spoil your kids rotten at the detriments of maids, make them do works too. A 6year old girl/ boy should be able to wash her own panties and help you wash little plates in the kitchen, na there eh dey take start.

You all should have a joyous new year.
Re: Classicb New Year's Letter To Family Section by Teespice(f): 7:43am On Jan 01, 2016
classicb, are you victoriabee?
anyway, happy new year.
Re: Classicb New Year's Letter To Family Section by lilmax(m): 8:07am On Jan 01, 2016
Teespice:
classicb, are you victoriabee?

anyway, happy new year.
VictoriaBee detest points like this grin

(1) (Reply)

10 yr old Boy Writes "Terrorist House" Instead Of "Terraced House" / Compound Name / When You Hear That Your Husband Is Somewhere Spending On Prostitutes Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.