Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,207 members, 7,839,109 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

2016 Message From A Nairalander's Entertainment Family: GRAND-XPLOITERS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2016 Message From A Nairalander's Entertainment Family: GRAND-XPLOITERS (418 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison / Mercy Macjoe Gets Message From MMM Man Who Wants To Scam Her / Banky W Shares A Marriage Message From Female Fan(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2016 Message From A Nairalander's Entertainment Family: GRAND-XPLOITERS by jrupa(m): 4:09am On Jan 01, 2016
From the entire GRAND-XPLOITERS ENTERTAINMENT FAMILY we officially say welcome to 2016 our/your year of JOY.

MUCH LOVE FROM US TO YOU, YOU AND YOU.

KEEP CALM COS WE ARE HITTING YOU, YOU AND YOU SOON THIS YEAR.

RESPECT TO BOSS SEUN(C.E.O NAIRALAND)

OGA TONYEBARCANISTA I SEE U

AND BOSS LALASTICLALA I NO FORGET YOU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016 Message From A Nairalander's Entertainment Family: GRAND-XPLOITERS by Lolaabokoku(f): 4:20am On Jan 01, 2016
Me nko wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016 Message From A Nairalander's Entertainment Family: GRAND-XPLOITERS by RedCard1(m): 6:37am On Jan 01, 2016
it will be a great year 4 us all
Re: 2016 Message From A Nairalander's Entertainment Family: GRAND-XPLOITERS by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:48am On Jan 01, 2016
jrupa:
From the entire GRAND-XPLOITERS ENTERTAINMENT FAMILY we officially say welcome to 2016 our/your year of JOY.

MUCH LOVE FROM US TO YOU, YOU AND YOU.

KEEP CALM COS WE ARE HITTING YOU, YOU AND YOU SOON THIS YEAR.

RESPECT TO BOSS SEUN(C.E.O NAIRALAND)

OGA TONYEBARCANISTA I SEE U

AND BOSS LALASTICLALA I NO FORGET YOU

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To My Boo; Preye Marcus / Check Out Full Winners Of The Headies 2015 Awards....so Amazing And Incredible ! / Must Watch: Wizkid And Ice Prince At Industry Night Special

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.