Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Who Is The "CLOWN" In Your Family? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is The "CLOWN" In Your Family? (1268 Views)

15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life / Which Of These Are You In Your Family? / Genetically Whom Do You Take After In Your Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The "CLOWN" In Your Family? by SeanT21(f): 8:31am On Jun 13, 2009
The tittle says it all.!!

I am the comedian in my family. I make people laugh and sometimes cry.I am definitely a JOKER.Playing pranks here and there. When I was little I used to make fun of my brothers and family members until they cry blood. The bad part is that when I start It is very difficult to stop.The only time I stopped was when my my mother hand landed on my cheeks.As for now I crack jokes here and there. I must confess though that I am not as funny as I once was.

Are/Where U the Joker in your family or the one that went crying to mommy
Re: Who Is The "CLOWN" In Your Family? by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 13, 2009
right!
in my family, we all have nick names - father, mother and children.
we all joke around but i think im the least playful.
my younger sibling are sort of scared of me cos i could switch at anytime. and when i do, its pretty bad.
Re: Who Is The "CLOWN" In Your Family? by Gabry(f): 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2009
In my family The top joker is

First of all: My mother

Second: My brother

Third: Me

My sister and my Father are not that funny but they can be funny at times but they cannot beat the three of us. Heheh! grin cheesy
Re: Who Is The "CLOWN" In Your Family? by ifyalways(f): 8:31pm On Jun 13, 2009
My dad and husband.
Re: Who Is The "CLOWN" In Your Family? by SeanT21(f): 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2009
Gabry:

In my family The top joker is

First of all: My mother

Second: My brother

Third: Me

My sister and my Father are not that funny but they can be funny at times but they cannot beat the three of us. Heheh! grin cheesy

U are a big JOKER!!**I can see it in your post on here**
Re: Who Is The "CLOWN" In Your Family? by Gabry(f): 2:27am On Jun 16, 2009
SeanT21:

U are a big JOKER!!**I can see it in your post on here**

Yes oo even in reality, in school at work but if in my family, I cannot beat them. Heres the top 10 jokers in my family (based on votes)  smiley

1) Anna - My grandmother (My mom's mother)

2) Alice - My Mother

3) Bernie - My uncle (My mom's eldest sister's husband.)

4) Lovena - My cousin sister (My mother's younger brother's eldest daughter)

5) Danny - My cousin brother (My mother's 1st eldest sister's eldest son)

6) Vincent - My uncle (My father's eldest brother)

7) Gawain - My brother

8.) Gabry - Me

9) Dave - My cousin brother (My father's eldest sister's son)

10) Francis - My father

For the rest, they are funny as well but they did not made it to top 10  grin And some of the rest are preety serious like Obasanjo's looks.  tongue

Once a year on the Christmas season, we would have a competion within our family to do Stand up comedy and make people laugh and everybody will vote. For this whole year tiill Christmas, my grandma has been declared as the Queen of Jokes and when it reaches Christmas again, we will see who will be declared next. Heheh! Wish me luck oo  cheesy  grin  cheesy
Re: Who Is The "CLOWN" In Your Family? by mamagee3(f): 2:32am On Jun 16, 2009
My uncle
Re: Who Is The "CLOWN" In Your Family? by amebono11: 10:28am On Jun 16, 2009
mama-gee:

My uncle

is he the one that raped u that night or someone else
Re: Who Is The "CLOWN" In Your Family? by biola44: 11:17am On Jun 16, 2009
ma only bro, cool
Re: Who Is The "CLOWN" In Your Family? by Fhemmmy: 12:43pm On Jun 16, 2009
Me, being the only bobo in da house and like to see everyone laff.
Re: Who Is The "CLOWN" In Your Family? by mamagee3(f): 7:33pm On Jun 16, 2009
,amebo no1:

is he the one that raped u that night or someone else

What are you talking about?, Is your uncle not the one that has been helping robert to Zap. your mom? grin grin grin or are you an accomplice? grin grin
Re: Who Is The "CLOWN" In Your Family? by Fhemmmy: 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2009
mama-gee:

What are you talking about?, Is your uncle not the one that has been helping robert to Zap. your mom? grin grin grin or are you an accomplice? grin grin

I thot the thread was abt family clown, never knew was abt something else.
Re: Who Is The "CLOWN" In Your Family? by SeanT21(f): 8:52am On Jun 17, 2009
Fhemmmy:

I thot the thread was abt family clown, never knew was abt something else.

It snows in the winter time, I eat when hungry, and those two fight all the time.

@gabby

I will fit right in with your family. I am a joker and I love to laugh. I might even steal some jokes from your grandma.
Re: Who Is The "CLOWN" In Your Family? by Gabry(f): 12:14pm On Jun 17, 2009
SeanT21:

@gabby

I will fit right in with your family. I am a joker and I love to laugh. I might even steal some jokes from your grandma.

Yes I also think u would really fit into my family. I feel like I know u for years!!! cheesy
Re: Who Is The "CLOWN" In Your Family? by Fhemmmy: 12:27pm On Jun 17, 2009
SeanT21:

It snows in the winter time, I eat when hungry, and those two fight all the time.

They could be in love and too shy to say it.
Re: Who Is The "CLOWN" In Your Family? by IFELEKE(m): 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2009
@Topic
My younger Sister. . .
Terribly naughty and seriously funny infact,she spares no one when she starts her tirade.

Fhemmmy:

They could be in love and too shy to say it.
that will be a wacky kind of love.
Re: Who Is The "CLOWN" In Your Family? by Fhemmmy: 12:34pm On Jun 17, 2009
IFELEKE:

that will be a wacky kind of love.

Wacky love sometimes could be fun and at the end of it all, they will have enuf stories to tell dem kids of how Dada and Mama used to fight cos they were so shy and scared to admit they were in love. grin
Re: Who Is The "CLOWN" In Your Family? by SeanT21(f): 7:19pm On Jun 17, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Wacky love sometimes could be fun and at the end of it all, they will have enuf stories to tell dem kids of how Dada and Mama used to fight cos they were so shy and scared to admit they were in love. grin

Haha~~I hope its true.

Gabry:

Yes I also think u would really fit into my family. I feel like I know u for years!!! cheesy

We met somewhere in malaysia years ago. I was the one trying to steal your pikin.
Re: Who Is The "CLOWN" In Your Family? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 17, 2009
My eldest sister used to be. But she married the wrong man, now she just makes everybody cry!!
Re: Who Is The "CLOWN" In Your Family? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 17, 2009
Ujujoan:

My eldest sister used to be. But she married the wrong man, now she just makes everybody cry!!

Awwwww . . .

@ topic

My younger sister. I'm to absorbed with my self to have time to make jokes. grin
Re: Who Is The "CLOWN" In Your Family? by sosisi(f): 11:25pm On Jun 17, 2009
My younger brother,my dad and I
Re: Who Is The "CLOWN" In Your Family? by bubblegum(f): 2:17am On Jun 18, 2009
my dad and i
Re: Who Is The "CLOWN" In Your Family? by init4dmoni(m): 11:11pm On Jun 19, 2009
my elder brother and i
Re: Who Is The "CLOWN" In Your Family? by Gabry(f): 11:49pm On Jun 22, 2009
SeanT21:

We met somewhere in malaysia years ago. I was the one trying to steal your pikin.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. . . So u wre the on tryin to steal my penguin pikin and made her cry abi? angry
Re: Who Is The "CLOWN" In Your Family? by SeanT21(f): 12:36am On Jun 23, 2009
Gabry:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. . . So u wre the on tryin to steal my penguin pikin and made her cry abi? angry

na penguin i was stealing ooo. I was stealing your nigerian pikin.
Re: Who Is The "CLOWN" In Your Family? by Gabry(f): 9:30am On Jun 23, 2009
Nigerian pikin? I dont recall Phemour, Lalaboi, Arcani or Sima got stollen jor
Re: Who Is The "CLOWN" In Your Family? by pinkylady1(f): 10:03am On Jun 24, 2009
My Dad cheesy
Re: Who Is The "CLOWN" In Your Family? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2009
My mom and her oldest sister.

They're so funny cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is The "CLOWN" In Your Family? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2009
IFELEKE:

@Topic
My younger Sister. . .
Terribly naughty and seriously funny infact,she spares no one when she starts her tirade.
Talkin about me? smiley tongue
Re: Who Is The "CLOWN" In Your Family? by iice(f): 4:57am On Jun 29, 2009
My youngest brother. . .even when i'm so mad at him, he cracks me up kiss The boy na die grin
Though we are very much alike, i am less crazier than he is grin

(1) (Reply)

Would You Accept A Job Where You Had To Be Away From Home Living In Hotels / Caught Your Hubby Or Lover Red Handed On Bed? What Would Ur First Re-action Be? / Power And Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.