Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

The Construction OOU,Radio Station,Ago Iwoye and a Swimming Pool In Abuja. - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Construction OOU,Radio Station,Ago Iwoye and a Swimming Pool In Abuja. (9554 Views)

Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi / The Construction Of 2-bedroom Twin Flats In Calabar / Simple Guild To The Construction Of Timber Roof Truss In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Construction OOU,Radio Station,Ago Iwoye and a Swimming Pool In Abuja. by innocs: 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
For ur interior decoration. P. O. P pls call this number. 08039364835.

1 Like

Re: The Construction OOU,Radio Station,Ago Iwoye and a Swimming Pool In Abuja. by RichYoungRuler(m): 8:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
yayagabriel:
Nice work....
Thank you.
Pressure testing,plastering etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Construction OOU,Radio Station,Ago Iwoye and a Swimming Pool In Abuja. by RichYoungRuler(m): 8:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
innocs:
For ur interior decoration. P. O. P pls call this number. 08039364835.
ok,noted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Construction OOU,Radio Station,Ago Iwoye and a Swimming Pool In Abuja. by RichYoungRuler(m): 11:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
Floor screeding,mesh laying,2nd level waterproofing and tiling progress photos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Construction OOU,Radio Station,Ago Iwoye and a Swimming Pool In Abuja. by RichYoungRuler(m): 5:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
More progress photos on the epoxy based waterproofing after the mesh/net installation and mosaic gum application.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Construction OOU,Radio Station,Ago Iwoye and a Swimming Pool In Abuja. by RichYoungRuler(m): 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
more progress photos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Construction OOU,Radio Station,Ago Iwoye and a Swimming Pool In Abuja. by yayagabriel(m): 10:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
This is professionalism at work...I like the neat work....welldone richruler

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Construction OOU,Radio Station,Ago Iwoye and a Swimming Pool In Abuja. by RichYoungRuler(m): 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
Preparation for pool wall tiling,taking of levels and tiling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Construction OOU,Radio Station,Ago Iwoye and a Swimming Pool In Abuja. by RichYoungRuler(m): 9:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
mosaic gum application,pool deck casting and tiling works progress photos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Construction OOU,Radio Station,Ago Iwoye and a Swimming Pool In Abuja. by RichYoungRuler(m): 7:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
Gradually coming to and end. Please find more progress photos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Construction OOU,Radio Station,Ago Iwoye and a Swimming Pool In Abuja. by RichYoungRuler(m): 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
Test running period photos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Construction OOU,Radio Station,Ago Iwoye and a Swimming Pool In Abuja. by RichYoungRuler(m): 11:45am On Apr 16, 2016
Work has been completed and pool is in use by owners.
Thank you for viewing and for the kind comments.
Egunmogaji...thank you.

Thank you for viewing.
RichYoungRuler
Rich Ruler Ltd.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Construction OOU,Radio Station,Ago Iwoye and a Swimming Pool In Abuja. by yayagabriel(m): 10:38am On Apr 25, 2016
RichYoungRuler:
This is cool and great....Nice work
Re: The Construction OOU,Radio Station,Ago Iwoye and a Swimming Pool In Abuja. by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 25, 2016
RichYoungRuler:
Work has been completed and pool is in use by owners.
Thank you for viewing and for the kind comments.
Egunmogaji...thank you.

You're welcome Sir.

It looks really good. I've alway loved petite pools.

The infinity edge at the far end is a class act.

Congrats.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Construction OOU,Radio Station,Ago Iwoye and a Swimming Pool In Abuja. by jodeci01: 2:19pm On May 23, 2016
Good job on the Infinity, how much does it cost to erect something similar?
Re: The Construction OOU,Radio Station,Ago Iwoye and a Swimming Pool In Abuja. by RichYoungRuler(m): 1:27am On May 24, 2016
jodeci01:
Good job on the Infinity, how much does it cost to erect something similar?
Sir, thank you. A couple of things decide the final cost like type of soil, levels, scenery etc but let's simply put at not above N5m.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Construction OOU,Radio Station,Ago Iwoye and a Swimming Pool In Abuja. by FastShipping: 1:34am On May 24, 2016
RichYoungRuler:

How much can one achieve a small size swimming pool like this at Idi Aba area?
Re: The Construction OOU,Radio Station,Ago Iwoye and a Swimming Pool In Abuja. by RichYoungRuler(m): 1:44am On May 24, 2016
FastShipping:

How much can one achieve a small size swimming pool like this at Idi Aba area?
Will get back to you Sir. Do U mean Idi Araba in Lagos?
Re: The Construction OOU,Radio Station,Ago Iwoye and a Swimming Pool In Abuja. by FastShipping: 1:51am On May 24, 2016
RichYoungRuler:

Will get back to you Sir. Do U mean Idi Araba in Lagos?

Kemta/Idi-Aba axis.

1 Like

Re: The Construction OOU,Radio Station,Ago Iwoye and a Swimming Pool In Abuja. by RichYoungRuler(m): 12:12pm On May 24, 2016
FastShipping:

Kemta/Idi-Aba axis.
Hi Boss, should be about 4m from my reports on soil type over there. Sent you a mail.

1 Like

Re: The Construction OOU,Radio Station,Ago Iwoye and a Swimming Pool In Abuja. by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 24, 2016
RichYoungRuler:

Hi Boss, should be about 4m from my reports on soil type over there. Sent you a mail.

That's a fantastic prenegotiated price. About $11k, not bad at all.

2 Likes

Re: The Construction OOU,Radio Station,Ago Iwoye and a Swimming Pool In Abuja. by FastShipping: 4:24pm On May 24, 2016
RichYoungRuler:

Very good of you. This shows you know your onion. You really know what you are doing. Imagine I asked one dumb guy here to give me a quote for a swimming pool and he asked me to send him an email that he can't give me quote on nairaland. Then out of character I sent him an email. After sending him an email, he still won't give me a quote. He asked me to call him next. I decided to just ignore him.

4 Likes

Re: The Construction OOU,Radio Station,Ago Iwoye and a Swimming Pool In Abuja. by RichYoungRuler(m): 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
Stress Free Pools Are Things of Pride n Joy when one is still young and full of energy.
You just want to take a dip,take a picture,invite friends over etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Construction OOU,Radio Station,Ago Iwoye and a Swimming Pool In Abuja. by gbadexy(m): 12:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
Nice quality works.

3 Likes

Re: The Construction OOU,Radio Station,Ago Iwoye and a Swimming Pool In Abuja. by RichYoungRuler(m): 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
gbadexy:
Nice quality works.
Thank you.
Re: The Construction OOU,Radio Station,Ago Iwoye and a Swimming Pool In Abuja. by RichYoungRuler(m): 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2016
Thanks for the mentions and possible referrals
EgunMogaji and gbadexy. Grateful much!!! Ese.
Got attached yesterday on the radio station development.

1 Like

Re: The Construction OOU,Radio Station,Ago Iwoye and a Swimming Pool In Abuja. by gbadexy(m): 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
RichYoungRuler:
You are welcome sir.
More jobs and more power to your elbows.

1 Like

Re: The Construction OOU,Radio Station,Ago Iwoye and a Swimming Pool In Abuja. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
RichYoungRuler:

Congratulations, it is well deserved.

I celebrate with your staff on this well deserved recognition as it's a team effort.

I couldn't be happier.

1 Like

Re: The Construction OOU,Radio Station,Ago Iwoye and a Swimming Pool In Abuja. by RichYoungRuler(m): 10:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
Hello everyone, been quite busy, rounded up an office renovation and remodeling in Asaba, still working on their zonal office in Kano and doing a renovation in Bode-Thomas, Surulere, Lagos. Pictures and updates will come soon. Merci EgunMogaji and Gbadexy.

1 Like

Re: The Construction OOU,Radio Station,Ago Iwoye and a Swimming Pool In Abuja. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
RichYoungRuler:
Hello everyone, been quite busy, rounded up an office renovation and remodeling in Asaba, still working on their zonal office in Kano and doing a renovation in Bode-Thomas, Surulere, Lagos. Pictures and updates will come soon. Merci EgunMogaji and Gbadexy.

Congrats grin
Re: The Construction OOU,Radio Station,Ago Iwoye and a Swimming Pool In Abuja. by gbadexy(m): 4:42am On Sep 12, 2016
RichYoungRuler:
A big congrats sir. I look forward to more Posts from you.
You are a silent innovative builder.
Wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: The Construction OOU,Radio Station,Ago Iwoye and a Swimming Pool In Abuja. by RichYoungRuler(m): 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
Thank you for following, been looking at other ways to be more productive as a person and as a team member due to the current realities in the country as a whole.
Meanwhile a couple of letters of completion we got aside from the initial ones posted are attached.
Happy New Year To Every One Who reads this. I wish U peace,happiness and greatness in the year 2017.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vacation Rentals - Vacation Rental And Short Let, Lagos Nigeria / For Sale. 3 Bedroom Bungalow With Tenement Building In Ibadan.#4,500,000 Wt Pics / Lovely 5bedroom Fully Detached Duplex N70m With C Of O Welcome Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.