Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

"Anambra Is The Safest State In Nigeria"- Gov. Willie Obiano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Anambra Is The Safest State In Nigeria"- Gov. Willie Obiano (929 Views)

Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha / Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos / Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Anambra Is The Safest State In Nigeria"- Gov. Willie Obiano by TheophilusA: 8:11am On Jan 01, 2016
By JUMI RHODES

The Anambra State Governor, Mr. Willie Obiano has reiterated his administration's commitment in the development of the state. Obiano made this known in his New Year Message to the people of Anambra State. According to the message,"This New Year, Anambra has so much to look forward to. We shall make the most of this Turning Point. The hard fought electioneering campaigns that led to the last general elections sought to deepen the country’s fault-lines and widen the ethnic gulf between Nigerians.Our country tottered on the brinks for long moments and was only saved from total collapse by sheer providence.In Anambra, we had foreseen the approaching storm and made adequate preparations for it.

"That was why in my New Year Broadcast for 2015, I had assured Ndi Anambra that our dreams would not crash with the falling oil prices. The situation was made more intense by the rising audacity of Boko Haram which led to more attacks against soft targets. I had assured that with our enormous human and material resources, we would not surrender our ambitions to the falling oil prices. To the Glory of God, we have kept our promise.Not only have we paid salaries regularly while others are looking for bailouts, we were courageous enough to increase salaries in the midst of economic adversity. I imposed full weight on the security situation in the state with a highly successful South East/Delta States Regional Security Summit."

On security, Obiano said:" We took our campaign for a safer Anambra higher this Yuletide Season with an aerial surveillance with a helicopter hovering across our skies. This we are doing in partnership with the Nigerian Police, ensuring a total coverage of the entire state.With this effort, we have effectively made a rapid transition to crime detection and prevention in the war against crime and criminality."

On investment, Obiano further said: " With an estimated $2.5bn attracted in 19 months, Anambra ranks next to Lagos and Ogun States in investment inflow. My administration has made giant strides in the drive for investment.The influx of foreign investors began early in January 2015 with the arrival of a 28-man Trade Delegation from Thailand. Unmoved by the bleak domestic economy, we continued to push for more investments, leading to the visit of the Irish Trade Mission and finally the arrival of the UK Trade Mission in November 2015."

http://dawntodusknews.com/anambra-is-the-safest-state-in-nigeria-gov-willie-obiano/
Re: "Anambra Is The Safest State In Nigeria"- Gov. Willie Obiano by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 01, 2016
Oga Obiano, better sharap now oo. People for North still dey suffer the nonsense Wey Mr. Liar talk the other day oo.

If a hear knock out for awka eeh, I go personally come your office mek two of us mad smallundecided
Re: "Anambra Is The Safest State In Nigeria"- Gov. Willie Obiano by funnynation(m): 8:31am On Jan 01, 2016
nice one man
Re: "Anambra Is The Safest State In Nigeria"- Gov. Willie Obiano by WIZGUY69(m): 8:33am On Jan 01, 2016
grin. What an irony.
the world knows that anambla is an Haven for criminals.
Re: "Anambra Is The Safest State In Nigeria"- Gov. Willie Obiano by Raiders: 8:36am On Jan 01, 2016
lol. tell that to the innocent Hausa traders that were chase out of Anambra by IPOB terrorists.
Re: "Anambra Is The Safest State In Nigeria"- Gov. Willie Obiano by captainflash(m): 8:37am On Jan 01, 2016
WIZGUY69:
grin. What an irony.
the world knows that anambla is an Haven for criminals.

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
grin
grin
cheesy
cheesy
grin
cheesy
cheesy
grin
cheesy
grin
cheesy
grin
cheesy
grin
cheesy
grin
cheesy
grin
cheesy
cheesy
grin
grin
cheesy

I THINK THIS MAN IS JOKING, IF HIS STATE IS THE MOST PEACEFUL STATE, THEN WHAT ABOUT STATE LIKE:

LAGOS
AKWA IBOM
CALABAR
ENUGU
BENUE
KOGI
RIVERS
BAYELSA
IBADAN
OSUN
ABUJA
AND OTHERS?

grin
cheesy
grin

TOO MUCH PALMI AND NEW YEAR WINE MAYBE.

Re: "Anambra Is The Safest State In Nigeria"- Gov. Willie Obiano by Samirana360(m): 8:44am On Jan 01, 2016
let me nt start d year with cursin ppl...if nt, i 4 say make thunder fire u, obiano
Re: "Anambra Is The Safest State In Nigeria"- Gov. Willie Obiano by Sealeddeal(m): 10:13am On Jan 01, 2016
i do not like Obiano but his claim of Anambra being the safest state in Nigeria is undoubtedly right. In fact,i cant remeber the last time any major armed robbery or kidnapping took place in anambra state. Anambra is quite safe.

1 Like

Re: "Anambra Is The Safest State In Nigeria"- Gov. Willie Obiano by WIZGUY69(m): 10:44am On Jan 01, 2016
captainflash:

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
grin
grin
cheesy
cheesy
grin
cheesy
cheesy
grin
cheesy
grin
cheesy
grin
cheesy
grin
cheesy
grin
cheesy
grin
cheesy
cheesy
grin
grin
cheesy

I THINK THIS MAN IS JOKING, IF HIS STATE IS THE MOST PEACEFUL STATE, THEN WHAT ABOUT STATE LIKE:

LAGOS
AKWA IBOM
CALABAR
ENUGU
BENUE
KOGI
RIVERS
BAYELSA
IBADAN
OSUN
ABUJA
AND OTHERS?

grin
cheesy
grin

TOO MUCH PALMI AND NEW YEAR WINE MAYBE.

grin. I think he's just trying to sell his state as the CSO .

Even the governor of Borno state too do say his state is the most peaceful in Nigeria. grin

Even though we know what's up cool

(1) (Reply)

How Olisa Metuh Committed Political Suicide / IPOB/MASSOB/Ohaneze Ndigbo Seeks Out Of Court Settlement For Kanu / Former Inspector General Of Police Mr. Sunday Adewusi Dies At 79

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.