Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' (32800 Views)

One Lagos Fiesta Badagry-the Untold Stories And Behind The Scenes / Photos From One Lagos Fiesta, Agege / The "One Lagos Fiesta" Is Coming To Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
bronzegoddess:
I hate drunks, they are most likely gluttons, definitely liars and cheats. They are fraudulent too
seems you are talking out of experience
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
hefelove:
grin
i hate drunks? lmaoooooo first gbagaun of d year! yeeeeeeeee

Where is the Gbagaun. Na you even do Gbagaun because you NO SABI anything.Go and Read your Books OKAY??.
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by joefranky(m): 12:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
Geesarki:
No wonder Islam forbids alcohol. I cant remember the last time I saw its bottle.
Baba make them leave lie for u o. #U don't remember when u last saw its bottle #
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by Qualer: 12:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
bronzegoddess:
I hate drunks, they are most likely gluttons, definitely liars and cheats. They are fraudulent too

Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by Seamareggae(m): 12:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
bronzegoddess:
Shei a drunkard yaff scatter your heart b4.. Cos dis ur vexation too much ooo...

It's well...

1 Like

Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by alaoabiodun(m): 12:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
tintingz:
Alcohol is not good, stop drinking
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by Agbo2(m): 12:23pm On Jan 01, 2016
bronzegoddess:

You are still hurting from how your drunk lover maltreated you!
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by joefranky(m): 12:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
Probably bragged with someone that he could drink much, since no one in that scene was willing to help.
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by Opoki(m): 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2016
bronzegoddess:
You're very right about them being a glutton. If you're responsible, you'll be able to apply your right senses and drink responsibly. I have a friend who don't take more than a bottle and that's all. A yuletide day he took 3 bottles in my presence, he gave me his car keys and asked for where to sleep.

The guy obviously had a free drink, most likely ogogoro.
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by seggzz(m): 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2016
sammyscholar:
oga, the dude is not dead. He would find his way home when he wakes.
You mean the dude has not passed away? I hope you're not the guy we are talking about here. How do you know he has not passed away?
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by theyrynsolar(f): 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2016
hefelove:
grin

Na serious first gbagaun of the year... What was she thinking... grin grin grin
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
Biggest lie for the year 2016, re u lie mohamed's broda??
Geesarki:
No wonder Islam forbids alcohol. I cant remember the last time I saw its bottle.
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by sammyscholar(m): 12:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
seggzz:

You mean the dude has not passed away? I hope you're not the guy we are talking about here. How do you know he has not passed away?
no be me bro. The op's statement is confusing.
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by bronzegoddess(f): 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
Agbo2:

You are still hurting from how your drunk lover maltreated you!
intelligent pple don't need to have first hanD experience to learn things smiley
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
bronzegoddess:

Some of us are not like that , besides geez what's the correlation between a drunkard and fraudlent. Mega fallacy
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by sleeknick: 12:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
Well, he didn't see that coming...lol
Meanwhile there's something on my signature you need to see...
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by ceejayluv(m): 12:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
hefelove:
grin

drunk

noun

: a person who is drunk or who often gets drunk: a period of time when someone drinks too much alcohol

Full Definition

1 : a period of drinking to intoxication or of being intoxicated<a 2-day drunk>2 : one who is drunk; especially :drunkard

Examples

The town drunk .

They went on a two-day drunk.
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by awoluyi(m): 12:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
Some people believe that when they drink, they will be high; forgetting the fact that no quantity of alcohol will make them as high as the Most High God. Self-discipline and self-control are two amongst virtues that distinquish a human being from an animal. How I wish somebody can keep this photograph for the drunk's grandchildren to look at?
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by kings09(m): 12:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
Y na. U harsh oo. D guy wan enter 2016 in drunk mode grin
rheether:
Why get drunk and render the rest of your night useless?
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by bewla(m): 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
HDee:
Oponu ayerada undecided
you to copy some one let me copy u to Oponu ayerada rada alaye baje
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by kings09(m): 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
Yea we knw. It's ur signature
sleeknick:
Well, he didn't see that coming...lol

Meanwhile there's something on my signature you need to see...
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by sleeknick: 12:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
kings09:
Yea we knw. It's ur signature
Lol...
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by zuru1991: 1:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
Okpoko
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by ObiOkpor(m): 1:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
bronzegoddess:
I swear to you,they are. They enjoy free food and drink without adding any kobo.
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
bronzegoddess:
u get post trauma from a drunk ni? because ur comment seems like a primary source of data for a researcher.
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by ewizard1: 1:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
So no Blogger has a story on the alcoholic drink he drank
They be like See the bottle of alcohol he drank
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by Geesarki(m): 1:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
kendiddy:
Biggest lie for the year 2016, re u lie mohamed's broda??

What wll it gain me to lie. Bt ask any1 who stays in core north. Alcohol can only be seen in the barracks' mami market.
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by Geesarki(m): 1:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
joefranky:
Baba make them leave lie for u o. #U don't remember when u last saw its bottle #

Alcohol is not common in core north except in the barracks' mami market.
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by miqos02(m): 2:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
ok
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by exponecial(m): 2:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
bronzegoddess:
undecided
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by epini(m): 2:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
bronzegoddess:
hmmmm
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by saasala(m): 4:01pm On Jan 01, 2016
bronzegoddess:

Thats not true... I am no drunk but most drunks I know have the best attitude, character and are very people oriented.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Plan Your Nigerian Wedding For N20,000 Or Less / Wedding In Nigeria: At What Cost? / Wedding Photos Of Yesufa Olawale, LASTMA Officer Who Lost His Sight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.