Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,295 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Kindly Give Your 2016 Prophecies Here About Anything. Pastors Have Done Theirs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kindly Give Your 2016 Prophecies Here About Anything. Pastors Have Done Theirs (786 Views)

Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) / No 2016 Prophecies From Islam And ATR. / Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Give Your 2016 Prophecies Here About Anything. Pastors Have Done Theirs by divineappo(m): 9:23am On Jan 01, 2016
Genuine men of God and also fake pastors have given prophecies for year 2016. I think we as children of God can also give prophecies. As Christians, we also have the Holy Spirit.

As for me, my 2016 Prophecies is that, president Obama will push for a bill "legalizing adultery". The purpose of the bill is to protect and defend cheating spouse. But many people will kick against it.

NOTE: God did not reveal this one to me ooooo, na me dey talk oooo. I don't lie with God's name.

NIARALANDER give your own 2016 prophecies

1 Like

Re: Kindly Give Your 2016 Prophecies Here About Anything. Pastors Have Done Theirs by themejiwalker(m): 9:37am On Jan 01, 2016
Cars will move, Cars will Break down
Iyanya will get married grin
Don Jazzy will find love
My bank account will witness its biggest boom ever.
Dasuki will get jail term
Arsenal to win the PL

undecided undecided
Re: Kindly Give Your 2016 Prophecies Here About Anything. Pastors Have Done Theirs by Atlantian: 9:38am On Jan 01, 2016
This 2016, church will hold services on sundays.

Women will become pregnant and deliver babies at 9 months.

And Ikeja will remain the capital of Lagos.
Re: Kindly Give Your 2016 Prophecies Here About Anything. Pastors Have Done Theirs by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 01, 2016
I see change in the GOVT.

By end of 2016, i see those fake prophet covering their eyes for failed prophecy

i see dasuki, kanu n co sent to jail (till 2077)

a new sexually transmitted disease sad

I see fayose(mourinho brother) house been surrounded by the DSS

Massive exodus of olosho to romanceland

Gurus to hack nairaland for six days

jerrythafinisher becomes NL saviour cheesy

And lastly,
I see seun making me his P.A grin grin
Re: Kindly Give Your 2016 Prophecies Here About Anything. Pastors Have Done Theirs by Fmartin(m): 10:04am On Jan 01, 2016
Here are my 2016 prophecies

1. There will be election in some state in nigeria.
2. APC and PDP media rant will continue
3. There will be jobs for unemployed youths.
4.There will be a lot of marriage annivasries.
5.Biafra will be heard of no more.
Re: Kindly Give Your 2016 Prophecies Here About Anything. Pastors Have Done Theirs by san316(m): 10:12am On Jan 01, 2016
Rrrrraaaaaabashakalakalalalashimbo!!! I can seeeee it.

There will be a summit on global warming somewhere in Europe
artistes will release new songs

Game of thrones season. 7 will be released and Jon snow will feature

I will hammer

Nairaland will add more rules and banning will be widespread

That's it for now

Make I go consult further

Rrrraaaabashaka
Re: Kindly Give Your 2016 Prophecies Here About Anything. Pastors Have Done Theirs by Stanleyafam(m): 10:17am On Jan 01, 2016
STOP FORNICATION ELSE U GO SUFFER
Re: Kindly Give Your 2016 Prophecies Here About Anything. Pastors Have Done Theirs by JOKLEVIZ(m): 10:23am On Jan 01, 2016
Nigeria needs to rise nd pray against epidemic diseases that will put d country in turmoil....

The former GEJ will have a serious health issue but it won't be unto death(if we pray)

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Kindly Give Your 2016 Prophecies Here About Anything. Pastors Have Done Theirs by orunto27: 10:44am On Jan 01, 2016
Your confession is noted. Next time, please ask for Wishes not Prophecies. My Wish is to see Buhari wiser and more democratic for Nigeria. Also, if anybody legalizes the free sticking of pricks in every cunt, God will punish that person. That is a prophecy.
Re: Kindly Give Your 2016 Prophecies Here About Anything. Pastors Have Done Theirs by teufelein(f): 10:51am On Jan 01, 2016
The Paedophile, Child-Abuser, Rapist, Islamic Jihadist, Treasury Looter and the Dullard aka BUHARI, the Ruler of the zoological Republic of the ZOO-nigeria must die this year, 2016....AMEN.
Re: Kindly Give Your 2016 Prophecies Here About Anything. Pastors Have Done Theirs by Gerarahere: 10:59am On Jan 01, 2016
a time will come when, oil will be sold at 20dpb,nigerdelta at a time will become uncleanable of its oil spill,hackers will invade nairaland website and take control of it from 5 to 7 days,a referrendum will be conducted in the case of biafra,an asteroid will hit the a water body causing tsunami,parts of americas cities,chinas yuan will be the the global currency,obama will declare martial law following russia vs nato conflict,
Re: Kindly Give Your 2016 Prophecies Here About Anything. Pastors Have Done Theirs by Psalm18: 11:06am On Jan 01, 2016
Based on available facts and studying the sociopolitical trends which by the way is what most pastors do and then call it ' prophecies'.
I believe in 2016

1. More revelations about the financial recklessness of the past administration will come to light.
2. Kogi election will go all the way to the Supreme court.
3. The power situation will still be unresolved as soon as the dry season hits
4.Some of those standing trials will be convicted, but the sentence will be a slap in the wrist compared to the ones handed to petty thieves. Nigerians will scream!

5. More technological developments especially in areas of supercomputer (faster processing, quantum computing development, artificial intelligence etc)
6. Either one of Arsenal or Man city will win epl. Leicester city will finish top 6. Chelsea won't make top 4, won't win the fa cup and Abramovich will appoint Pep Guardiola.
7. Lvg to be sacked. Jose to come in.
8. Nigeria to perform poorly at Olympic. Siasia sacked. Brazil will experience a hitch freee Olympics, security wise but the games will suffer from poor organization.

9. More awards for Jonathan for the peaceful transition.
10. Corruption won't stop, naira to keep falling, Buharis ministers one or two to face corruption accusation. Nothing will be proved and they will carry on as usual. Oil refineries to finally commence in some parts.

Musiwa to keep spamming this boards with Western Nigeria demands. cry

(1) (Reply)

An Insult On Ipob Is An Insult To Igbo Tribe Generally... / Abia Election: Ikpeazu Supporters Stage A Massive Protest In Aba[photos] / See What Someone From Ekiti Has To Say About Gov Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.