Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Browsing Tools - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Browsing Tools (2431 Views)

My Samsung Android Phone Is Not Browsing-HELP ME PLEASE! / How To Configure China Mobile Phones For Internet Browsing In All Nigerian Mobil / Comparing Vmobile, MTN, Glo and MTEL GPRS Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Browsing Tools by decapos2: 11:07am On Jun 13, 2009
please can anyone put me through . i want to use my motorola l6 for browsing . wat sim should i buy? wat software and how to get it? please put me through
Re: Browsing Tools by Gpowered79(m): 6:32am On Jun 14, 2009
buy mtn sim get opera 4.2 and start from there ok.
Re: Browsing Tools by engrhamid(m): 9:07am On Jun 14, 2009
Error! Opera four . two won't work on that phone. I mean opera multi handler. It'll only download,when you wanna install the opera,u won't be able to click on ok on the custom page. Well,am currently using the phone to post but other version.
Re: Browsing Tools by engrhamid(m): 9:47am On Jun 14, 2009
u know what,get a nokia or sony erics phone. Its very slow while loading that is load 1kb to 2kb to 3kb so its advisable to use it browse sites with less kilobyte
Re: Browsing Tools by Gpowered79(m): 3:33am On Jun 15, 2009
@Hamid i kind of hate any like Motorola and samsong phone their comfiguration is too poor not like Baba Nokia and sonyericsson
broda ebeg look for any phone from this two and buy and enjoy the world of the internet.
Re: Browsing Tools by Don1011: 2:40am On Jun 16, 2009
For me,I dont even know what to do with my own opera mini 4.2 on my N70 phone.It can't download & it doesn't always work.
I am currently thinking of going for version 2.06 but cannot even find a download link,pls can somebody help me with either a link to download version 2.06 and/or tell me how I can set up d 4.2 I am currently managing.
Re: Browsing Tools by Kwajay(m): 1:30am On Jun 17, 2009
Hey man visit www.mobidest.com/files/opera206.jar with ur fone browser to download operamini 2.06. I tink it will cost u abt N43. Enjoy
Re: Browsing Tools by rhymz(m): 2:59am On Jun 17, 2009
@Don,edit Ur MTN WAP by changing Ur ip to 213.133.101.35 and Ur port to 53 then open Ur operaminin browser,go to operamini server and write dis:wap.mtnonline.com@80.232.117.10:80.
Note,lately mtn's gprs has been slow,U might get several error msg but it will go.To browse wit Ur fone's wap browser
go to d settings of Ur wap browser and make d edited MTN WAP ur defaul access point.Then in front of any wap add U put:wap.mtnonline.com%2f%00a@address eg wap.mtnonline.com%2f%00a@sharemobile.ro
or better still if U stay in surulere,maybe lawanson or ojuelegba i could help U do all dat plus giv U d softwarez and teach U some download trick using operamini 2.06 to connect to Ur fone's wap browser to download free.My number is 08060027220 call me to giv U detailz on how to locate me if U re interested O!Am not collecting any money O!I just wanna help symbian userz rip mtn off esp n70,n72 and other s60 v2 userz.
Re: Browsing Tools by debeginin(m): 11:06am On Jun 17, 2009
I can browse on my phone sony ericsson C905,but can't get it browse on my laptop after all configurations.
keep getting "if you are using a proxy make sure that server is unchecked"
don't know how to fix this.need your help.
Re: Browsing Tools by Don1011: 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2009
@Kwajay. Thanks guy,d link u gave was great.I hav been able to download it now but havent installed yet.I just hope it will be as easy as I am thinking.

@rhymz. Thanks a lot 4 d settings u sent me,but I dont know if I am to apply it to opera mini 4.2 or 2.6.Pls take your time to clarify me.
Re: Browsing Tools by adediranta(m): 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2009
hello rymz. i am using opera mini 2.06 and my phone na nokia 6600. abeg u fit tell me how to configure the whole opera mini stuff, u fit just pm for the detail interd4real@yahoo.com
Re: Browsing Tools by Sunsy(m): 1:58am On Jun 24, 2009
Hey ryms i have n7o but i don't undastand ur post on de phone browser could u pls make it more easy 4 me 2 undastand, i need a download link for 4.2multipurpose and a cheat for 2.06 dat works as at june 09
Re: Browsing Tools by Kwajay(m): 3:45am On Jun 24, 2009
@posters, 4 dose of u wit opera 4.2 multi mod. Jst check page 21 or 22 of a thread here in d phone section dat reads >>>opera<<<, u will c d solution on hw 2 start using it 4 free. And 4 dose who dnt hve opera 4.2multi, jst visit sharemobile.ro and click search uploads, den type operamini 4.2 multi mod and search. U'll get 1 4rm dere. Enjoy
Re: Browsing Tools by Sunsy(m): 7:56am On Jun 24, 2009
Thanks kwajay, but i can't download wit ma 2.06 and 2.00 so am goin to need a link though
Re: Browsing Tools by Emeka72(m): 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2009
I use Zain with opera-mini 3 on SAGEM my v56 and it charges with credit but without credit it loads but takes time by giving several error msgs but it eventually loads. it's like somebody begging for something. it will take your time b4 it is released to you.
Re: Browsing Tools by adajane(f): 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2009
any one there to help,
i have nokia 3110c, but cant browse, or check my mail
can any one help me with how to configure my phone to internet and how to send message using multimedia.
send to this plz, challengingphine@yahoo.com, or challengingjoe@yahoo.com.
thanks to you all.

happy new month of july with abundance of God's blessing, amen.
Re: Browsing Tools by Dammyray(m): 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2009
Hi guys thanks but dont know how to use all this your saying, how can i get opera mini if my fone cant even brows atall i need the configurations pls , am a glo suscriber and am using w800 thanks guys am here waiting
Re: Browsing Tools by taosola(m): 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2009
Dammy_ray:

Hi guys thanks but dont know how to use all this your saying, how can i get opera mini if my fone cant even brows atall i need the configurations pls , am a glo suscriber and am using w800 thanks guys am here waiting
Take your plight to Sony Ericsson Users, Let Share Opinnios (https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-289822.0.html) to get details on how to configure your w800. Any way this are just few thinks you can do: send your phone name and model to 927 and you will be replied e.g sonyericssonw800 that is no space at all. then follow the instruction on the message sent to you by glo
Re: Browsing Tools by Dammyray(m): 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2009
have sent it more than 20 tyms even called the customer kia they even sent me the settings which i saved , but any tym i try to lunch thwe browser the thing alwyas tells me connection failed check network area or data settings
Re: Browsing Tools by Kwajay(m): 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2009
Hi

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Free Fast VPN No Ads For PC & VPN question / Android Device Users, Which Keyboard Is The Best? / Check Out The Phantom 6plus Review On #thebeastoftecno's Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.