Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

I Want To Be Agent Of Change To My Town - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Be Agent Of Change To My Town (651 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today / Is Fani kayode now a born again Christian or Agent of division? / SCREENSHOT: Punch Online Logo Change To BIAFRA Flag. Deliberate Or Hacked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be Agent Of Change To My Town by arabaribiti(m): 11:37am On Jan 01, 2016
Abeg delete this post MOD
Re: I Want To Be Agent Of Change To My Town by Johnnyessence(m): 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
arabaribiti:
MY Name is Araba olusegun am from a town call Ikenne in Ikenne Local govt, Ogun state where the current Vice president of Nigeria hails from and we have the like of the Awolowo, Solarin, Ayankoya, Sofola, Araba and many more big names that are shaking Nigeria but am not so happy because my town can only boast of one Micro finance Bank with just one ATM machine by Stabic Bank but its so frustrating that this Atm don't dispense or will seize your card, so if you want to withdraw you have to go to the next town which is Sagamu and it has all the banks so if you want to withdraw or safe money you have to use 300 naira transport, I have just 1000naira in my account and I must go to the next town and the big men of the town are not looking at the economy implication of this, if we have many banks in the town there will be employment for many youths in my town even if its security atleast if 10 banks can apply 2 youths as security 20 youths have left the street and other ones that will be employed as a banker like myself, so many people don't use bank in this town cos of the stress of going to the next town thou we use to have accessbank but because army robbers visited them ones thou it was bloody the bank has since closed down but the big building still stand, am begging anyone reading this post who can use his weight to bring banks or bank to my town I will be very greatful, this is my own little way of bringing development to my town. Now on a lighter mood I will be very greatful if someone can credit my account cos I only have 1k and if I borrow 300naira to go withdraw in the next town an aspirant Job seeker like me has lost so much. We need banks. Seun,lala,pls do needful
bro i pray for u this year 2016, ways will be open to u in Jesus name.
Re: I Want To Be Agent Of Change To My Town by arabaribiti(m): 3:30pm On Jan 01, 2016
Thanks jonny I just want creation of jobs a lot of our youths are suffering
Re: I Want To Be Agent Of Change To My Town by likila: 4:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
thanks for showing the world that osinbanjo has not done his homework
Re: I Want To Be Agent Of Change To My Town by justmenoni: 4:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
Uncle araba u mean u should be employed as a banker or security grin grin
Re: I Want To Be Agent Of Change To My Town by arabaribiti(m): 4:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hello can the MOD please help me delete this topic thanks

(1) (Reply)

Current Volume Of Crude Lost Per Day, In This Administration? / EFCC Commences Investigation Into Sambo's Office / Senators Suspect Presidency Behind missing 2016 Budget Documents-PREMIUM TIMES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.