Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Wishing My Muslim Brothers And Sisters Jumat Kareem - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wishing My Muslim Brothers And Sisters Jumat Kareem (956 Views)

Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) / Stop Match-making 'brothers And Sisters' - Adeboye Warns RCCG Pastors / This Is Wishing My Friends Here Merry Christmas. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wishing My Muslim Brothers And Sisters Jumat Kareem by Gentlesoul96(m): 12:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ya Allah grant us patience to handle any situation and over come our tempers, Ya Allah grant us purity of heart to see the good in others and to always Forgive. Ya Allah make our feet firm in worship and obedience to You alone. Ya Allah grant us the courage to be humble. Ya Allah Protect us from the evil within and around us ameen.
Juma'at Mubarak

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: Celestial Church Where OGUN Celebrities Rush / The People Vs Mohammed . Psychological Analysis By J.K. Sheindlin / The Word Of Faith Movement Is Satanic And Her Pastors Impostors The Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.