Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,954 members, 7,821,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Apple Ipod 32GB 3rd Generation For Sale @N10,000 - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Apple Ipod 32GB 3rd Generation For Sale @N10,000 (1218 Views)

Neatly Used Nokia Lumia 830 For Sale - N10,000. / iPhone/iPad/iPod iCloud Remove Service & Network Unlock Service / Apple - Ipod Touch 6th Generation 32GB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apple Ipod 32GB 3rd Generation For Sale @N10,000 by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 01, 2016
I have a one month used Ipod for sale at N10,000.
Features :
32GB memory.
WiFi
Bluetooth.
App store.
Touch screen.
And it's jailbroken. It's not only for music, you can watch videos and listen to podcasts. Whatsapp me:
+233205798043

Re: Apple Ipod 32GB 3rd Generation For Sale @N10,000 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
Where do you Stay?
Re: Apple Ipod 32GB 3rd Generation For Sale @N10,000 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
Emmagenius:
Where do you Stay?
I stay at ikeja.
Re: Apple Ipod 32GB 3rd Generation For Sale @N10,000 by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 02, 2016
BRUS,you be Scammer!!!!!.You think say i no know?
Re: Apple Ipod 32GB 3rd Generation For Sale @N10,000 by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 02, 2016
Emmagenius:
BRUS,you be Scammer!!!!!.You think say i no know?
Who the f*ck are you? What do you mean I'm a scammer? It's your father who is, Idiot. Do I know you? Have I taken from you. Watch your mouth little man. You don't come to people's profiles or ads and start throwing slander. F*ck you dude. If anyone interested wants legibility to my ad I can send you a pic on whatsapp and if we eventually meet you'll inspect the iPod. I don't know who the hell this 'Emmagenius' is but obviously he's suffering from a severe case of retardation and he's got me mixed up with his father who's a scammer.
Re: Apple Ipod 32GB 3rd Generation For Sale @N10,000 by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 02, 2016
This is the picture of the iPod in my hands right now.

Re: Apple Ipod 32GB 3rd Generation For Sale @N10,000 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
Showing us A picture doesn't Mean you Aren't a FRAUSTER. Even yahoo Boys dey use picture scam Person.Whether you use the F word on me or my Father doesn't Move me at all BOY.All am doing is Informing the Public so as to beware of you(A wolf in a Sheep's clothing). This GUY is a SCAMMER.Better take your hard-earned Money elsewhere.Do not say i didn't tell you ooooooh.
Re: Apple Ipod 32GB 3rd Generation For Sale @N10,000 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
Emmagenius:
Showing us A picture doesn't Mean you Aren't a FRAUSTER. Even yahoo Boys dey use picture scam Person.Whether you use the F word on me or my Father doesn't Move me at all BOY.All am doing is Informing the Public so as to beware of you(A wolf in a Sheep's clothing). This GUY is a SCAMMER.Better take your hard-earned Money elsewhere.Do not say i didn't tell you ooooooh.
you keep saying I'm a fraudster yet you haven't stated what I have done to deserve such accusations. If you think I've defrauded anyone on this site, I just opened this account about a week ago after I heard about naira land from a friend . You are a foolish man who is jobless and obviously having me confused with his entire generation of scammers. Please someone should ask him what I've done to deserve these accusations? He's making empty allegations. So Mr 'Emmagenius' i say to you f*ck you, your mother, your father.
Re: Apple Ipod 32GB 3rd Generation For Sale @N10,000 by laptopsale(m): 10:11am On Jan 04, 2016
Emmagenius:
Fighting and cursing over an outdated piece of sh!t, smh
Re: Apple Ipod 32GB 3rd Generation For Sale @N10,000 by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
laptopsale:
Fighting and cursing over an outdated piece of sh!t, smh
slow down dude. You don't see me coming to your ads and saying your cars are outdated pieces of sh*t, which they are btw. The man who started all this still hasn't replied. I wonder what prompted that f*cktard coming to my profile and talking smack. It's darn right disrespectful.
Re: Apple Ipod 32GB 3rd Generation For Sale @N10,000 by laptopsale(m): 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
prince0537will:
slow down dude. You don't see me coming to your ads and saying your cars are outdated pieces of sh*t, which they are btw. The man who started all this still hasn't replied. I wonder what prompted that f*cktard coming to my profile and talking smack. It's darn right disrespectful.
lol imagine someone who is struggling to sell an outdated 3rd generation ipod referring to cars as piece of sh!t, I'll just reserve my comment.
Re: Apple Ipod 32GB 3rd Generation For Sale @N10,000 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
where do you stay sir... and can the price go lower?
Re: Apple Ipod 32GB 3rd Generation For Sale @N10,000 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
jesfrosh:
where do you stay sir... and can the price go lower?
ikeja, 8k is the lowest I can go.

(1) (Reply)

Xperia Z Ultra Lollipop For Urgent sale SOLD / Pls, Help Me Unluck My Modem / Magic Jack And Blackberry Torch 2 For Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.