Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

What My Landlord Is Causing My Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What My Landlord Is Causing My Life (614 Views)

Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam / Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What My Landlord Is Causing My Life by omoerimama(m): 1:23pm On Jan 01, 2016
Happy New Year My Brothers And Sisters, My Name Is Ifedun Ogundeko, I Was A Guest For Very Long Time Of This Forum Before I Register A Name. Happy Celebrations To You All, How Is Everything? Please Am Very Sorry For This Long Note Am Posting To U All This Festival, But I Want You To Please Forgive Me For Asking For This Kind Of A Help This New Beginning Year, Just That There Is Nobody I Can Ask From Again And Am Having A Limited Time. Please Is A Big Problem Am Into Right Now, Our Landlord At Adamo, Ikorodu Where Am Leaving With My Kids And Wife Told Us To Vacate The House That They Wants To Renovate The House This Seasoon, Though, We Have Been Informed Since October Ending But Since Then, I Have Been Running Ups And Downs To Get A Solution Of Getting Another House But Only God Knows, Things Are Not Working Out Well For Me Past Year 2015, As There Is No Good Work Since Early That 2015 As The Owner Of The Truck I Was Driving Died, The Family Went Ahead To Sell The Truck, How I Wished I Was Financially Ok Then, I Would Have Bought The Truck From Them. Even Though I Have Tried To Ran To Differents Places As To Secure A Loan To Sort Out My Accomodation But All Proved Abortive.l. Please My Brothers And Sisters, I Have Been Having A Serious Sleepless Night, Even My Wife And Children Have Not Been Feeling Happy For This Season About This Situation, Because This Is Suppose To Be A Happy Season But The Situations Has Turned It Upside Down For Us, We Are 6 Tenants In The House, But All Of Us Must Leave By Deadline This January 11th, Just 11 Days Left, And To God Who Made Me, All The Little Money I Had Gathered From January Till December 2015 Was 40k And Is Not Enough To Secure Another House Around The Environment, Am Posting All This Please To Really Ask For Your Help Financially, Please Don't Be Angry With Me For This Such Note, But E Sanu Mi, My Family Need Your Help all, And If Not For My Daughters Education, I Would Have Run To Our Family House At Ijebu, But Because Of Their Education, Please E Dakun, Just 11 Days Left For Me To Pack My Belonging From The House Without Any Other Excuse And Never Get Another Place, Its Room And Parlour Self Contain, But Right Now, I Want To Get A Room Self Contain Which Is 48k+10k Agrement + 10k Commission =68k, Please, I Have 40k With Me And My Wife, Please My People I Want You To Help Me Financially With Any Amount Please. Have Mercy On Us, I Am Begging You With The Name Of Almighty God E Dakun Mo Fi Titobi Olorun Be Yin, E O Ni Damu Tebi Tara, E Sanu Ebi Mi. I Am Very Sorry For All This But I Must Beg For It. Pls Pardon Me, Thanks For Reading.
Re: What My Landlord Is Causing My Life by omoerimama(m): 1:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
Pls I Can Cut A Grass Or Do Any Labour Work. The Situation Is Very Serious.
Re: What My Landlord Is Causing My Life by omoerimama(m): 10:38am On Jan 02, 2016
I Have Discuss It With Our Church Pastor And They Have Promised To Borrow Me #10,000 On Sunday, Due To The New Year And Expenses., So With That Now We Have #50,000 - #68,000 = #18,000, And We Are Begging The Landlord Of The New House To Please Hold On To Us. As He Refused To Collect The Money We Have With Us.
Re: What My Landlord Is Causing My Life by omoerimama(m): 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
An Old Friend Gave Us #5k Which Now We Have #55k Now Looking For #13k
Re: What My Landlord Is Causing My Life by omoerimama(m): 6:34am On Jan 04, 2016
God , A Week Leftt !
Re: What My Landlord Is Causing My Life by omoerimama(m): 8:05am On Jan 05, 2016
I Was Suppose To Put My Contact Number But Due To All This GNLD People That Always Sending Fake Jobs To Phones Copied Online. Pls Here Is My Email. (iyasundaymama@gmail.com).
Re: What My Landlord Is Causing My Life by omoerimama(m): 7:05am On Jan 06, 2016
omoerimama:
I Was Suppose To Put My Contact Number But Due To All This GNLD People That Always Sending Fake Jobs To Phones Copied Online. Pls Here Is My Email. (iyasundaymama@gmail.com).

(1) (Reply)

How Many Night Vigils Does Nigeria Need To Be Great? 10? 1000? 100000? 1m? / Bible Proof That "Jesus Is God" / Moses' Striking The Rock Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.