Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Advice To MTN Users In Nigeria! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Advice To MTN Users In Nigeria! (4014 Views)

Free 1.5GB For All MTN Users Today! / Cheapest Data Plans For Android, IOS And PC Users In April 2016 / 17 Things That Are Too Real For Iphone Users In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To MTN Users In Nigeria! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
Today is the first day of January 2016 and it is obvious that MTN did not meet the deadline for the payment of their fine!

I hereby humbly advice you to finish all your airtime and data you might have bought on your sim while you still have the time!

We don't know their intention for not paying plus we don't know the next move of NCC!

Lets prepare for the worst at same time hope things get resolve, I no go like any network to kawa with my 100 naira recharge card oh

peace!

happy New year ALL!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To MTN Users In Nigeria! by LOVEGINO(m): 2:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
grin
Re: Advice To MTN Users In Nigeria! by Juxtified(m): 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
I'm already hurrying to finish mine in order to port to Glo or Airtel
Re: Advice To MTN Users In Nigeria! by calabaman(m): 2:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
grin

cheesy
Re: Advice To MTN Users In Nigeria! by mosjames: 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
If dem born them well, make them sweep data wey i dey reserve for Tecno own the stage

1 Like

Re: Advice To MTN Users In Nigeria! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
Nothing dey happen, abi no b naija we dey again

1 Like

Re: Advice To MTN Users In Nigeria! by ddjay: 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
some Nigerians and ignorance, the "i no no anything" syndrome.no wahala continue using mtn and infact,triple your recharge,then wen mtn goes down,u go with it.like they say "na fly wey no get sense they follow dead body enta grave" mtcheew (with vex)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice To MTN Users In Nigeria! by cjfbn: 4:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
RECEIVE SENSE
Re: Advice To MTN Users In Nigeria! by emilyone(f): 4:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
Empty hen, the most useless network provider in Nigeria

I hate Mtn with passion angry
Re: Advice To MTN Users In Nigeria! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 01, 2016
i just finished paying part of the fine from a deduction that took place this morning. when people were shouting happy new year and receiving messages, MTN sent me a text to my nokia torch phone saying *dear customer, you have successfully subscribed to MTN BUSINESS TIPS and N50 deducted from your account. Your service will be renewed on 7/1/2016. tried calling them but they refuse to answer so am calling NCC tomorrow. please house if i port, i will still get ,my alert messages?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice To MTN Users In Nigeria! by Tkadprince(m): 4:30pm On Jan 01, 2016
GET DATA BUNDLE @ VERY CHEAP PRICE VISIT LINK BELOW!!!!!!!!!!! WHILE THE OFFER LAST , ALSO FOR AIRTIME AND BILK SMS.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3247294_tkcomwebsite_png965ec59ff1308a0d7f7f46d3b4fd4ed1

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Advice To MTN Users In Nigeria! by Elevation(m): 6:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
Deadline given expired yesterday, today is 1st and tomorrow 2nd of January, what next?
Re: Advice To MTN Users In Nigeria! by mosjames: 6:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
Elevation:
Deadline given expired yesterday, today is 1st and tomorrow 2nd of January, what next?
Don't mind NCC, maybe they're scared of MTN
Re: Advice To MTN Users In Nigeria! by Adefunke2405: 7:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
asuustrike2009:
i just finished paying part of the fine from a deduction that took place this morning. when people were shouting happy new year and receiving messages, MTN sent me a text to my nokia torch phone saying *dear customer, you have successfully subscribed to MTN BUSINESS TIPS and N50 deducted from your account. Your service will be renewed on 7/1/2016. tried calling them but they refuse to answer so am calling NCC tomorrow. please house if i port, i will still get ,my alert messages?

Tot I was the only one, #50 was also deducted frm my acct dis morning saying the same thing

1 Like

Re: Advice To MTN Users In Nigeria! by betty202020(m): 7:30pm On Jan 01, 2016
DBos:
Today is the first day of January 2016 and it is obvious that MTN did not meet the deadline for the payment of their fine!

I hereby humbly advice you to finish all your airtime and data you might have bought on your sim while you still have the time!

We don't know their intention for not paying plus we don't know the next move of NCC!

Lets prepare for the worst at same time hope things get resolve, I no go like any network to kawa with my 100 naira recharge card oh

peace!

happy New year ALL!
NCC has no power to disconnect mtn because the case is already in the court. So it will not be judge in its case. Though buhari and his agents pronounce judgments outside courtrooms.

1 Like

Re: Advice To MTN Users In Nigeria! by olufemxy(m): 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
Forget it jawe..... Even d president has mtn line
Re: Advice To MTN Users In Nigeria! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
Adefunke2405:
Tot I was the only one, #50 was also deducted frm my acct dis morning saying the same thing
I finally called them and they said that someone subscribe me to that package. I asked for refund and they said they wouldn't. Imagine the big lie from their customer care representatives
Re: Advice To MTN Users In Nigeria! by NelsonNeo(m): 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Advice To MTN Users In Nigeria! by hatux: 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
I see... That's why I've been having problem surfing the internet since yesterday with my empty hen...
Re: Advice To MTN Users In Nigeria! by frank4t(m): 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
we don't have the wiil to enforce laws. mtn will operate smoothly.
Re: Advice To MTN Users In Nigeria! by ignis: 10:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
Am also tired of MTN, they deduct my airtime unnecessary. What annoys me most is this their registration thing. This is the 3rd time am registering my sim at their office, and they recently sent me another message to register my sim or risk my line being blocked.

The problem is that I have lost my sim pack. Please house, Can I port to another network without that Sim pack?
Re: Advice To MTN Users In Nigeria! by Laryne(m): 11:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
Kashimawo
Re: Advice To MTN Users In Nigeria! by Ratello: 1:43am On Jan 02, 2016
ignis:
Am also tired of MTN, they deduct my airtime unnecessary. What annoys me most is this their registration thing. This is the 3rd time am registering my sim at their office, and they recently sent me another message to register my sim or risk my line being blocked.

The problem is that I have lost my sim pack. Please house, Can I port to another network without that Sim pack?
Yes....do you reside in Abuja?
Re: Advice To MTN Users In Nigeria! by jidowu84: 3:28am On Jan 02, 2016
Juxtified:

Pls how do i port cos dey wiped my money last night. I want to borrow dia
Re: Advice To MTN Users In Nigeria! by jidowu84: 3:29am On Jan 02, 2016
Juxtified:

Pls how do i port cos dey wiped my money last night. I want to borrow dia money and eat up the sim b4 but porting is another option. Thanks.
Re: Advice To MTN Users In Nigeria! by Juxtified(m): 8:18am On Jan 02, 2016
jidowu84:

Pls how do i port cos dey wiped my money last night. I want to borrow dia money and eat up the sim b4 but porting is another option. Thanks.
Its easy. Just walk into any authorised customer care center of the network u want to port to with your present sim abd u'll be given all the instructions. The process is easy and completely free of charge.
E.g to port out from MTN to Etisalat,
Go to Etisalat Center to collect the MNP (Mobile Number Portability) form. You will be expected to provide a valid identity card.
After you have filled the form and submitted it, you are to text PORT to 3232
Normally this process takes about 24 hours to be completed so you are to keep your phone on, then you will recieve an SMS from Etisalat confirming that you have successfully Ported from
MTN to Etisalat.
However note that when you PORT,
1. All contacts, sms, mms and other data on your existing sim (MTN) will be lost so it is your responsibility to back up your sim contacts and other info unto your
phone).
2. Any credit, data or bundle balance you have on the line from which u're porting (MTN) will be lost.
3. Any obligations you have towards your present network provider should be met before you port so I guess if u borrowed airtime u may have to pay back first.
Re: Advice To MTN Users In Nigeria! by Lecturebidz(m): 8:51am On Jan 02, 2016
Adefunke2405:
ME TOOOO sad
Adefunke2405:
ME TOOOO
Re: Advice To MTN Users In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 02, 2016
I don't know if I'm the only one that's never had problems with mtn. If dem like make them close them, I know that's not gonna hsppen but my life doesn't depend on them. I just borrowed 1,500 from mtn, do I need to finish it before Monday? I don't think so. Mtn will continue to operate, u can't just fine someone over 1 trillion naira and expect them to pay in 3 months.

Re: Advice To MTN Users In Nigeria! by PhonePlanet(m): 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
greenhulk:
I don't know if I'm the only one that's never had problems with mtn. If dem like make them close them, I know that's not gonna hsppen but my life doesn't depend on them. I just borrowed 1,500 from mtn, do I need to finish it before Monday? I don't think so. Mtn will continue to operate, u can't just fine someone over 1 trillion naira and expect them to pay in 3 months.
You are not the only one o! I've also never had a single issue with them!
Re: Advice To MTN Users In Nigeria! by flokii: 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
make dem sef pay half na...
Nigerisns will beg on their behalf

strong head wnt take them anywhere
Re: Advice To MTN Users In Nigeria! by mtndata(m): 8:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
ddjay:
some Nigerians and ignorance, the "i no no anything" syndrome.no wahala continue using mtn and infact,triple your recharge,then wen mtn goes down,u go with it.like they say "na fly wey no get sense they follow dead body enta grave" mtcheew (with vex)

Re: Advice To MTN Users In Nigeria! by ddjay: 1:58am On Jan 03, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phone With Good Battery / Tecno W5 Lite is finally out check out Specs And Price / Buying Apps On Blackberry App World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.