Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,253 members, 7,864,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:02 PM

Omiyale Oladotun O-new Year Message - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Omiyale Oladotun O-new Year Message (377 Views)

Meet Nigerian Doctor Oladotun Okunola, Who's Hillary Clinton's Personal Doctor / End Of The Year Message From Iamdejman / Unique End Of The Year Message For Nairalanders (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omiyale Oladotun O-new Year Message by presskid(m): 2:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
MY NEW YEAR MESSAGE
I congratulate my fellow Nigerians for making it through to the year 2016, it’s no fallacy that the year 2015 was challenging but still taking time to reminisce various events which occurred in that year, I’m very sure we still have couple of reasons to give thanks to God.
As we proceed in the year 2016, I urge us all to keep our faith in God irrespective of our religion as God is always one indispensable factor in human lives.
As part of the vibrant youths with the vision to move this country to greater heights, I urge my fellow youths to stop the habit of over reliance on the government by not putting much faith in the government, let’s all think of what we can do for ourselves rather than relying on what the government would do, make your plans and create space for the government’s plan to align with yours not waiting for the government’s plan in order to align yours with it, so if the government plans possibly fails, go ahead with yours. Furthermore on the government, I encourage us all to be involved in every government process close to you no matter how small, be involved so that we can gradually eradicate the existence of cabal in governments, once we’re all involved cabals will have no reason to survive.
The nature of the country is still capitalist as ever, so don’t be surprised if your neighbor wants to enslave you in order to have it all, in the light of this, every employed individual should learn to mind their own business as they mind their employer’s business, no man is truly free until he becomes his own boss.
To my brothers in the dwelling in the foreign land, learn to give back to the house that brought you up, let us learn to invest back in the country, by this you’re creating a better future so that our own kids will have no reason to go to the white man’s land in sear of greener pastures.
To all the elders who has paid their respective dues in which ever sector they are, once at the top of the Abraham Maslow’s human need chart, you have no reason to go to war anymore, I urge you to take time and train the youth who you refer to as the leaders of tomorrow, train us and let fight the battle for you.
Finally I urge the government of the day to try as much as possible to yield positivity on every action taken, it’s understandable that the tide is currently strong, but this where the difference should come in, I unavoidably wish Mr. President good luck.
I wish everyone a prosperous and super 2016.
For the Future Leaders
Best Regards
Omiyale Oladotun O
RM-INDEX MANAGERS

(1) (Reply)

He Felt He Made The Wrong Sacrifice / DSS To ‘secretly Execute’ Kanu And Some DSS Co Workers ------ IPOB Alleges / Hilarious Pic About Nigerian Employers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.