Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

n - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / n (828 Views)

Temi Otedola: I Once Hated My Shoulders, The Way Y'all Hate My Knuckles / 7 Music Celebrities That We Love To Hate / Wtff He Has More Hips Than Most Girls, See Guy With Butt Implant (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

n by Dotwillis1(m): 3:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
v

1 Like

Re: n by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
grin Rap/ hip hop / trap forever *big love*
Re: n by TruthHurts1(m): 3:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
Dotwillis1:
Rap definitely has the potential to pretty much be like poetry. Powerful, raw, inspiring and thought provoking. The metaphor, story telling, wordplay etc makes it more interesting. Rappers are creative.

Music has a huge pshycological influence on peoples lives and Rap music has always been my favorite. It sends a much better message than most of the music that is on our radios today.

Most times when you listen to a rap song around some women, you realize they always complain and will force you to change it. Try checking a lady's music tracks list, and the only rap musik u find there is Olamide's. In Nigeria, it's a known fact that rappers have few female fans compare to other artistes.

So ladies tell us, why do you hate the most interesting music genre ¿?

Maybe you mean hardcore or gangster rap. Emotions mean more to women than they do to us men and this is reflected in their choice of music.They usually prefer slow, romantic music to hardcore rap or rock.
Re: n by LadyVerah(f): 3:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
I don't know about other girls but I love rap like kilode... it's the most defining aspect of music
Re: n by bennifield11(m): 3:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
Rap music is a hell NO for my sisters and my girlfriend
Re: n by chronos: 3:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
Rap is all about truth..women hate the truth grin
Re: n by cruzita(f): 4:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
grin the tin no dey arouse those tickling feelings inside dem.but me likey rap like maaaaaaad.give me hip hop and I'm off to cloud9
Re: n by Dotwillis1(m): 5:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
cruzita:
grin the tin no dey arouse those tickling feelings inside dem.but me likey rap like maaaaaaad.give me hip hop and I'm off to cloud9
lolz really...... That's 9c
Re: n by Dotwillis1(m): 5:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
chronos:
Rap is all about truth..women hate the truth grin
the truth bore them smiley
Re: n by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
Cos its boring. smiley
Re: n by Dotwillis1(m): 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
Speechless3:
Cos its boring. smiley
or cause u are boring

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Miley Cyrus's Ex Stella Maxwell Poses Completely Nude In Front Of American Flag / Steve Harvey’s Wife Buys Him A Bentley For His Birthday... "See Photos" / Waje, 2Baba, Patoranking & Timi Dakolo Unveiled as Coaches for The Voice Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.