Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Temi Otedola: I Once Hated My Shoulders, The Way Y'all Hate My Knuckles - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temi Otedola: I Once Hated My Shoulders, The Way Y'all Hate My Knuckles (47872 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law / Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men / Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temi Otedola: I Once Hated My Shoulders, The Way Y'all Hate My Knuckles by habgito: 6:09am On Jul 01, 2017
Billionaire Daughter and Mr Eazi Girlfriend, Temi Otedola shares how she once hated her back/shoulders because of the stretch marks the same way her trolls hates her knuckles at the moment.

The fashionista is however done with that, as she loves herself more now.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/temi-otedola-i-once-hated-my-shoulders.html

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Temi Otedola: I Once Hated My Shoulders, The Way Y'all Hate My Knuckles by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 01, 2017
That's it girl.
Self love is one of the keys to happiness.

136 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Temi Otedola: I Once Hated My Shoulders, The Way Y'all Hate My Knuckles by jay2pee(m): 6:13am On Jul 01, 2017
Second to comment.... The sweet lady above me, na 7G you dey use?

Back to the topic, na her life shaa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temi Otedola: I Once Hated My Shoulders, The Way Y'all Hate My Knuckles by auntysimbiat(f): 8:00am On Jul 01, 2017
Frying pawpaw for u..

8 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola: I Once Hated My Shoulders, The Way Y'all Hate My Knuckles by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 01, 2017
Why would anyone hate her knuckles? undecided

If there is anything I hate, it's her flat chest.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Temi Otedola: I Once Hated My Shoulders, The Way Y'all Hate My Knuckles by bsideboii(m): 8:45am On Jul 01, 2017
No we don't hate your knuckles @ all .Don't mind them haters.It is Mr Eazi I'm hating on now.How can he come and just take u away ..just like dat!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temi Otedola: I Once Hated My Shoulders, The Way Y'all Hate My Knuckles by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 01, 2017
How would this put food on the table of an ordinary citizen?

7 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola: I Once Hated My Shoulders, The Way Y'all Hate My Knuckles by muyexzy: 8:46am On Jul 01, 2017
How is this news please?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temi Otedola: I Once Hated My Shoulders, The Way Y'all Hate My Knuckles by exlinklodge: 8:46am On Jul 01, 2017
ok - and mods don take you to front page.

I wish this mods understand what a viable news is...

take your cues from Reddit and Buzzfeed

Anyway, Checkout These Cars Built By A Nigerian From Kebbi State

@ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/07/checkout-these-cars-built-by-nigerian.html

2 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola: I Once Hated My Shoulders, The Way Y'all Hate My Knuckles by manchester1: 8:46am On Jul 01, 2017
how does this help us this morning

3 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola: I Once Hated My Shoulders, The Way Y'all Hate My Knuckles by itiswellandwell: 8:46am On Jul 01, 2017
Hmmmmm. Well, na news cos na celebrity.

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive and full capacity powerbank.
Re: Temi Otedola: I Once Hated My Shoulders, The Way Y'all Hate My Knuckles by hischoice(m): 8:46am On Jul 01, 2017
What is it with Billionaire Otedola breeding entertainers and fashionists.

I had always thought the wealthy strategically pick professions for their kids.

With the big picture of taking over and expanding the business in view.

Well, his ways are not my ways and his thoughts not mine...

DJ Cuppy could well be positioned to be the lead Disk Joker at the Annual Forte Oil Stakeholders' Meeting.

And Fashonisist Temi as the chief seamstress for the executive managing director of Swift Insurance.

5 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola: I Once Hated My Shoulders, The Way Y'all Hate My Knuckles by francis247(m): 8:47am On Jul 01, 2017
Exactly. Love who you are, how you are, what you have and what you are made of. It's what makes you you and will determine the kind of people that will love you as well as the measure of love you'll receive from them. Unfortunately some don't realize this until it's too little too late.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Temi Otedola: I Once Hated My Shoulders, The Way Y'all Hate My Knuckles by Dronedude(m): 8:47am On Jul 01, 2017
Well i can relate with her because i hate the fact that i didnt have a billionaire father but i have a billonaire ambition.

Life would have been much EAZY for me to attain my ambition.

Anyways MR. EAZY likes you nevertheless kiss
Re: Temi Otedola: I Once Hated My Shoulders, The Way Y'all Hate My Knuckles by BabaCommander: 8:47am On Jul 01, 2017
Girl u worwor sha.

2 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola: I Once Hated My Shoulders, The Way Y'all Hate My Knuckles by xtybliss(f): 8:47am On Jul 01, 2017
Go girl.../selflove/[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Temi Otedola: I Once Hated My Shoulders, The Way Y'all Hate My Knuckles by PROUDLYAFONJA1: 8:47am On Jul 01, 2017
Fine babe tongue tongue :- embarassed tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Temi Otedola: I Once Hated My Shoulders, The Way Y'all Hate My Knuckles by deebee13(f): 8:47am On Jul 01, 2017
Your stretch-mark shoulders, your problem! Your bleached knuckles, our conzign! Don't try to divert our attention mbok!

2 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola: I Once Hated My Shoulders, The Way Y'all Hate My Knuckles by mjbaba: 8:47am On Jul 01, 2017
LastMumu:

Why would anyone hate her knuckles? undecided

Some goat said she was bleaching cos her knuckles were darker

Re: Temi Otedola: I Once Hated My Shoulders, The Way Y'all Hate My Knuckles by adonismuller(m): 8:47am On Jul 01, 2017
deep down she still hates it...she is just trying to follow the
trend of self consolation...we all do that so we understand..

make she swear say she no go like change am....

2 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola: I Once Hated My Shoulders, The Way Y'all Hate My Knuckles by adonismuller(m): 8:47am On Jul 01, 2017
deep down she still hates it...she is just trying to follow the
trend of self consolation...we all do that so we understand..

make she swear say she no go like change am....

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola: I Once Hated My Shoulders, The Way Y'all Hate My Knuckles by Ximenez(m): 8:47am On Jul 01, 2017
Sinaj still fine pass you grin
Re: Temi Otedola: I Once Hated My Shoulders, The Way Y'all Hate My Knuckles by agarawu23(m): 8:48am On Jul 01, 2017
How is this news
Re: Temi Otedola: I Once Hated My Shoulders, The Way Y'all Hate My Knuckles by burkingx(f): 8:48am On Jul 01, 2017
grin

Re: Temi Otedola: I Once Hated My Shoulders, The Way Y'all Hate My Knuckles by tonio2wo: 8:48am On Jul 01, 2017
Hahahaha! Nairaland wishing my original moniker happy birthday while nigga's on 6month ban! grin

Seun no fit pity am grant am amnesty sef!

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola: I Once Hated My Shoulders, The Way Y'all Hate My Knuckles by zicoraads: 8:48am On Jul 01, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: Temi Otedola: I Once Hated My Shoulders, The Way Y'all Hate My Knuckles by yemmy75(m): 8:48am On Jul 01, 2017
megrimor:
How would this put food on the table of an ordinary citizen?
Make the 'ordinary citizen' siddon dey wait for food na

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola: I Once Hated My Shoulders, The Way Y'all Hate My Knuckles by Benekruku(m): 8:48am On Jul 01, 2017
This babe will be fvcking flexible in bed!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Churchill Welcomes Rosy Meurer As She Returns To Nigeria With Their Son (Video) / Is This Eniola Badmus’ Sexiest Look Yet? / Photo Of Timi Dakolo And Anthony Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.