Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu (32594 Views)

The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Kwankwaso: The Master Beaten At His Game - By Shaka Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu by luvinhubby(m): 6:29pm On Jan 01, 2016
texazzpete:

My dear m0ron, the onus is on you to provide proof or evidence, not to spread misinformation or aflat out lie and then ask others to prove or disprove it for you.

What do they teach you clowns in school these days, anyway?

Please keep quiet and let people with sense make their comments.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu by texazzpete(m): 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2016
Mboi:

Oga travel out of your closet and see things yourself. Besides you said interstate roads, Fashola talked of federal roads abi you no know the diff? Read! una no go read. Meanwhile the minister for Power who is Fashola, your APC ogas you worship said GEJ transformation in power sector is above 50% and you are under your mother's house talking blindly. Rotimi Amaechi did same confession that he never knew Nigeria has good mordern railway system until he became minister. GEJ is not a noise maker. All those who lied against GEJ and denied all his work will all make open confession and also plead with him and Nigerians for forgiveness. Make una tell dictator Buhari who is seeing himself now as an oracle on revenge mission to remember what happend to Abacha.

1) interstate roads are federal roads. Thanks for confirming your limited IQ, though

2) this cowardice will not do at all. You've been asked to provide evidence that Fashola said those things, yet all you can do is to repeat those same claims that we're asking you to prove. Are you mentally challenged?

Nobody is pleading with GEJ. If you doubt, ask him to run for president again in 2019 and see if he will even pass the primaries.

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu by henryhemon(m): 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
One question I ask is if gej did so well how come you at forcing it on Nigerians to know he did so well? It would have been a testimony of basically most of us,it's cuz morality is so damn now that people still have the guts to identify with such a fellow,ordinarily people would have been ashamed to be associated with such a man with all the craps under his watch but unfortunately people are shameless these days.

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu by texazzpete(m): 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
RedCapChief:

He has given you the date, the location and the title of the speech. Fashola has not denied making that speech. Maybe you are the one in need of school.

So I'm free to make up the contents of any speech as long as I can provide the date, location and title?

You birds of the same low IQ seem to flock together.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu by vinceton: 6:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
pheliciti:
The writer must be insensitive to allege that 25k km was done by GEJ based on fabricated quotes. He should as a journalist be more investigative and list out the roads! If at all, none of the meagre successes of GEJ can justify the amount of theft and cluelessness of that govt. Please the writer should deal with that.
Using subsidy removal as an example, the argument now is different from those of 4 yrs ago. Now, it is glaring that with the fall in oil prices, removal of subsidy would not hurt the populace.
In the 2012 scenario, the argument was that removal would create money to fund infrastructure with the creation of SUREP. Please show us the infrastructure financed with the 50% removal (remember, subsidy was party removed) other than private constructions by the subsidy thieves and their acolytes including Thisday journalists like the writer of the editorial. Don't also forget the manner of the removal; crude was selling at record high yet those that travelled to villages were left stranded as a result of sudden pice changes.
If you are very good at reading the dailies you would have seen much acknowledgement, Even the likes of fashola and ameachi attested to that. The fact that he failed on the issue of security and corruption doesn't mean he should not be credited for other things he did.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu by theshadyexpress(m): 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
henryhemon:
One question I ask is if gej did so well how come you at forcing it on Nigerians to know he did so well? It would have been a testimony of basically most of us,it's cuz morality is so damn now that people still have the guts to identify with such a fellow,ordinarily people would have been ashamed to be associated with such a man with all the craps under his watch but unfortunately people are shameless these days.

same question you should direct to lie mohammed: if buhari has defeated boko haram why do u have to force us to believe?

all im saying is you can believe what you like, the article is laden with enough facts to guide your judgement, what you make of it is not for me to worry about

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu by henryhemon(m): 6:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
theshadyexpress:

same question you should direct to lie mohammed: if buhari has defeated boko haram why do u have to force us to believe?

all im saying is you can believe what you like, the article is laden with enough facts to guide your judgement, what you make of it is not for me to worry about

I don't know who believed that boko haram has been defeated? Me? He's entitled to what he wants to say,Pmb used the word technically that means not totally common we 're educated forget about being bias.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu by Mboi: 6:39pm On Jan 01, 2016
texazzpete:

1) interstate roads are federal roads. Thanks for confirming your limited IQ, though

2) this cowardice will not do at all. You've been asked to provide evidence that Fashola said those things, yet all you can do is to repeat those same claims that we're asking you to prove. Are you mentally challenged?

Nobody is pleading with GEJ. If you doubt, ask him to run for president again in 2019 and see if he will even pass the primaries.
Have u provided your own evidence to prove the OP wrong on the road projects by GEJ? have you provided your own evidence that the transformation in power projects were below what Fashola said? More confessions are coming and get ready for more heart attack.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu by Cityguy: 6:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
Oh! How I enjoyed this enjoyed this exposé. Truth always prevail. God bless you man of peace.

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu by free13: 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
The truth will always find its level.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu by theshadyexpress(m): 6:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
henryhemon:

I don't know who believed that boko haram has been defeated? Me? He's entitled to what he wants to say,Pmb used the word technically that means not totally common we 're educated forget about being bias.

in war its either you win or lose there's no such thing as technical victory, you can claim to have the upper hand during the course of war due to the weakening of your opponents but you cant claim victory in any form. you can easily claim victory in battles when your enemies retreat but despite the retreat the war is still very much on and not won cos the enemies will only regroup and come back.
you only claim victory in war when the enemies have surrendered or are completely decimated.

im very much educated and as such cannot be fooled by the conjecture of band of propagandists but sincerely speaking i dont know about you cos thats not for me to worry about, gerrit? thank me later

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu by pheliciti: 6:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
luvinhubby:

Mister please stay off here if you do not have any sense to make.
It's understandable that you'll get angry when you get to the limit of your wits. I try not to insult but that doesn't mean I won't correct you. From your grammar, I can understand your limits.
I suggest that you try to be dispassionate and a bit more discerning.
If you are attentive, you'd find that my argument is that you can't justify the statement that GEJ built 25k km roads; not that he didn't build any roads. Further that it's puerile to justify that with an unverified quote from Point blank News. You'd have more intelligence when you pay more attention rather getting angry.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu by RedCapChief(m): 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
texazzpete:

So I'm free to make up the contents of any speech as long as I can provide the date, location and title?

You birds of the same low IQ seem to flock together.
Go on Twitter and ask Fashola if he made such a statement. I'm sure he'll oblige you. If you have any evidence to the contrary, then bring it for all to see. Clearly, the propaganda is taking over your brain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu by Mboi: 6:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
vinceton:
If you are very good at reading the dailies you would have seen much acknowledgement, Even the likes of fashola and ameachi attested to that. The fact that he failed on the issue of security and corruption doesn't mean he should not be credited for other things he did.
I agree with you to some extent. Corruption has been the greatest Nigeria's problem ever since 1960. Let me ask please, how much was Abacha's loot? Has anybody said anything? How much was involved in Harlibutton scandal under Obasanjo? How much did OBJ spend on power and nothing came out of it, how much was involved in the sale of NITEL under OBJ?
On the issue of security, if GEJ failed then Buhari has failed too. America still fights terrorism till date and Bokoharam is no longer insurgency. Bokoharam can only be controlled but can' stop and that was achieved by GEJ.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu by theshadyexpress(m): 6:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
pheliciti:

It's understandable that you'll get angry when you get to the limit of your wits. I try not to insult but that doesn't mean I won't correct you. From your grammar, I can understand your limits.
If you are attentive, you'd find that my argument is that you can't justify the statement that GEJ built 25k km roads; not that he didn't build any roads. Further that it's puerile to justify that with an unverified quote from Point blank News. You'd have more intelligence when you pay more attention rather getting angry.

now i can see your argument is motivated by unparalleled ignorance,how else can u justify that work was done than for the same person that 8months ago was ready to swear to a tin god that nothing of such happened now coming out unashamedly, without duress and using free speech to counter his earlier claims ? he's got to be lying right? can you now tell us why he will want to lie and if by any chance you have used some of the roads mentioned and theyre not motorable, even wikipedia states it clear that nigeria has 28000 km of motorable roads.

get acquainted with facts and stop living in perpetual denial of reality

4 Likes

Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu by excel4us: 7:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
GOD WILL REVEAL THE TRUE CHANGE WITH TIME. NDEWO!
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu by Amanwulu1(m): 7:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
pheliciti:
The writer must be insensitive to allege that 25k km was done by GEJ based on fabricated quotes. He should as a journalist be more investigative and list out the roads! If at all, none of the meagre successes of GEJ can justify the amount of theft and cluelessness of that govt. Please the writer should deal with that.
Using subsidy removal as an example, the argument now is different from those of 4 yrs ago. Now, it is glaring that with the fall in oil prices, removal of subsidy would not hurt the populace.
In the 2012 scenario, the argument was that removal would create money to fund infrastructure with the creation of SUREP. Please show us the infrastructure financed with the 50% removal (remember, subsidy was party removed) other than private constructions by the subsidy thieves and their acolytes including Thisday journalists like the writer of the editorial. Don't also forget the manner of the removal; crude was selling at record high yet those that travelled to villages were left stranded as a result of sudden pice changes.
gud write up bt no sense. No sense bc d writer quoted d past adminstn ferocious enemies who climbed to power on d back of d dummies they sold to ppl like u. If ur enemy n rival could say u're gud, den u must b perfect. Keep ur hate to gullible like urself 4 more truth'll still hit d media frm those who lampooned gej. U're inconsequential n so are ur opinion bc main actors are making their confession. Peace!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu by Fridelly(m): 7:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
pheliciti:

You can believe what you want. I can't expect you to think beyond your cognitive capacity. But then, try these elementary exercises.
1. Was any federal road leading to your house or village worked on during the GEJ administration?
2. If the quote the writer ascribed to Fashola was true, don't you think it would have been reported by mainstream media inclusive of Thisday where the writer works for as editor? Why would he be looking for a rebuttal if he heard from the horse's mouth?
Think please.

Grow up man!!! The days of campaigns are over and I think there is need for everyone to take holistic view of every issue that affect us as Nigerians irrespective of your party affiliations.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu by pheliciti: 7:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
micayo:

So in one word, "You are Ignorant." Ignorant of the fact that Fashola really ascribed that success to GEJ. But when you do not read, how do I expect you to know. Fashola wrote an essay which you can still check online as his manifesto. Ignoramus.

2016 is here, change your ways.

Happy New Year
Please do me a favour, compare the report of Fashola's opening speech in the mainstream media with the others on Pointblank etc and come back and tell me if there isn't a difference.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu by pheliciti: 7:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
theshadyexpress:

now i can see your argument is motivated by unparalleled ignorance,how else can u justify that work was done than for the same person that 8months ago was ready to swear to a tin god that nothing of such happened now coming out unashamedly, without duress and using free speech to counter his earlier claims ? he's got to be lying right? can you now tell us why he will want to lie and if by any chance you have used some of the roads mentioned and theyre not motorable, even wikipedia states it clear that nigeria has 28000 km of motorable roads.

get acquainted with facts and stop living in perpetual denial of reality
You mean whatever is on Wikipedia is correct? You really are not very smart.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu by anonimi: 7:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
theshadyexpress:
if they were sincere why did they have to lie their way into power?

the scam is real but you'll know in good time

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2571027_buharipoker_jpeg226b8276c6a021ac1a07f80d2f9b8246

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu by luvinhubby(m): 7:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
pheliciti:

From every indication you are either living in self denial or out-rightly ignorant.
You read from an editorial on a national news daily & you are still asking for source? You may need to check up the meaning of an editorial or you can also dispute the fact that Thisday is also not a mainstream media like Pointblanknews, though both are national print and online media and from your postulations, you are trying to deny statements for two serving ministers of the republic when the individuals involved have not done done so themselves despite the fact that the statement has been flying around for weeks now.

Like i said before, please keep quiet if you do not have any sense to make.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu by Ecoterrorism(f): 7:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
bettercreature:
TRASH! blaming a government of 6 months old
I'm not gonna call anybody zombie but I love that song "zombie' by the great Fela against Buhari

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu by theshadyexpress(m): 7:13pm On Jan 01, 2016
pheliciti:

You mean whatever is on Wikipedia is correct? You really are not very smart.

lets assume whatever is on wikipedia is wrong even though we how know wiki gets thier articles but pls can u tell us how you arrived at yours that is different from that of Fashola the minister of works and his min of state for works and also wikipedia that most scholars use in their research work.

no matter how hard you wish u can change the goal post on this thread you'll end up making a dummy of yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu by djkirkoo2(m): 7:13pm On Jan 01, 2016
tempex88:
The truth is that we voted a very sincere government. They will not rubbish GEJ's administration without proof. They applauded his work in Agriculture. However, if we look at the area of security, Haba... Na their GEJ failed Nigerians. It's the major reason we all voted for change. Look at the Dasuki story today, see as all of dem dey share dollars at the expense of lives in the NE. I trust God to severely punish those that pocketed the money meant for weapons in the army.
Including ur god Buhari?
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu by Klomente: 7:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
(The truth is that we voted a very sincere government. They will not rubbish GEJ's administration without proof. They applauded his work in Agriculture. However, if we look at the area of security, Haba... Na their GEJ failed Nigerians. It's the major reason we all voted for change. Look at the Dasuki story today, see as all of dem dey share dollars at the expense of lives in the NE. I trust God to severely punish those that pocketed the money meant for weapons in the army.).

Its Dasuki u will see because his has been made public. What
about those serving under the present administration theirs have not been made public because there is frantic effort to cover up.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu by pheliciti: 7:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
theshadyexpress:

lets assume whatever is on wikipedia is wrong even though we how know wiki gets thier articles but pls can u tell us how you arrived at yours that is different from that of Fashola the minister of works and his min of state for works and also wikipedia that most scholars use in their research work.

no matter how hard you wish u can change the goal post on this thread you'll end up making a dummy of yourself
It's simple, you can't claim to have increased the road kilometres from 4000 to 25000 without the people feeling it. You'd have seen quadruple the length of existing roads everywhere. Ask yourself, where are the new roads? The SS and SE didn't see upto 1000km, same with SW, same with the North.
For perspective, Lagos Ibadan Expressway is about a 100km. So imagine how many of that will give you 25k km.
Finally, if your lecturers used wikipedia for research work, then I'm not surprised at your quality of education. You should consider getting a refund of your school fees.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu by gaby53: 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
pheliciti:

You can believe what you want. I can't expect you to think beyond your cognitive capacity. But then, try these elementary exercises.
1. Was any federal road leading to your house or village worked on during the GEJ administration?
2. If the quote the writer ascribed to Fashola was true, don't you think it would have been reported by mainstream media inclusive of Thisday where the writer works for as editor? Why would he be looking for a rebuttal if he heard from the horse's mouth?
Think please.
Lagos - Ibadan is not a road right hum... Sycophants grin

2 Likes

Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu by Raziii(m): 7:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
Damn! I'm tired of this! All this back and forth as to who got us here should stop! U guys need to make it your new year resolution... Let's all move forward as a country! How would acknowledging that jonathan did or didn't do anything while in office solve our problem... Surprisingly ur signature has to do with ignorance, I can't help but wonder...
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu by Realist2: 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
Truth : Always has a natural way of unveiling itself, and only men of good conscience will salvage Nigeria.
Believe me today, APC led federal will not perform before their tenure runs out. APC are hung between two options which is either to adopt GEJ,s policies or to start their policies from the scratch.
Now the confusions are;
1.To adopt GEJ economic policy and other policies, haven criticised him (GEJ ) ,all his policies, condemned and tagged him clueless, akin to shooting themselves in the leg, the shame of admitting this.
2. To start their policies from the scratch require time to come to fruition, Nigerians are not patient.

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu by Realist2: 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
Truth : Always has a natural way of unveiling itself, and only men of good conscience will salvage Nigeria.
Believe me today, APC led federal gov. will not perform before their tenure runs out. APC are hung between two options which is either to adopt GEJ,s policies or to start their policies from the scratch.
Now the confusions are;
1.To adopt GEJ economic policy and other policies, haven criticised him (GEJ ) ,all his policies, condemned and tagged him clueless, akin to shooting themselves in the leg, the shame of admitting this.
2. To start their policies from the scratch require time to come to fruition, Nigerians are not patient.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ogun To Commission 40 Projects For The Commemoration Of Her 40th Anniversary / PDP Convention: Kadade Sulaiman Becomes PDP National Youth Leader / Nigerian Embassy Building In Congo DR Taken Over By Police, Hoodlums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.