Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Teach Me Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Teach Me Programming (1521 Views)

Need A Person Who Can Teach Me Programming / Who Will Teach Me C And C++ Programming Language From The Scratch ? / Learn,Teach and Earn online on macaranta.com. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teach Me Programming by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
Good and bad people of this forum, i hail una o.

Without mincing words, I want to learn programming but I dont even have a clue on where to begin. Unlike the three wise men the stars led to the manger, my efforts on learning programming online by myself is proving to lead to a dead end, maybe to Herod's domot. But nah, like John Cena, Herod no dey see me.

Even when i go hunting online, things usually get complicated cos stuffs there look too professional for a starter. I am an amateur when it comes to programming Or do i say novice, cos maybe amateur sounds 'professional'? And i even heard it has languages #drops_dead

Helping in your own little way could go a long way. You could give me links to tap into online where stuffs had been or is being explained in bits. I hope this grabs a wider audience.

Thanks.
Re: Teach Me Programming by Squirrel(m): 3:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
discoprophet:
Without mincing words, I want to learn programming but I dont even have a clue on where to begin. Unlike the three wise men the stars led to the manger, my efforts on learning programming online by myself is proving to lead to a dead end, maybe to Herod's domot. But nah, like John Cena, Herod no dey see me.
Even when i go hunting online, things usually get complicated cos stuffs there look too professional for a starter. I am an amateur when it comes to programming Or do i say novice, cos maybe amateur sounds 'professional'? And i even heard it has languages #drops_dead
Helping in your own little way could go a long way. You could give me links to tap into online where stuffs had been or is being explained in bits. I hope this grabs a wider audience.
Thanks.

Please join this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2812302/practical-introduction-python-web-programming to get started with Python

Happy 2016.
Re: Teach Me Programming by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 01, 2016
Squirrel:

Please join this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2812302/practical-introduction-python-web-programming to get started with Python

Happy 2016.

Ah boss! I just took a peep into the thread not long ago and i'm to an extent excited at what i saw at the beginning part of the thread. Getting ready to ride back to the thread in full glare. Thanks for this o!

Happy 2016 to you too, bro!
Re: Teach Me Programming by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
Check out FreeCodeCamp.com if your interest is web development.
Re: Teach Me Programming by FincoApps(m): 11:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
discoprophet:

Thanks.

Dude where do you stay
Re: Teach Me Programming by omoelu1(m): 12:51am On Jan 02, 2016
discoprophet:

Thanks.
brother, you get future for comedy
Re: Teach Me Programming by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
omoelu1:
brother, you get future for comedy
Lol. bro, easy o!
Re: Teach Me Programming by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
FincoApps:

Dude where do you stay
Re: Teach Me Programming by orikzz(m): 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
Same with me oh..want to learn programming.. bt just getting too confused ..don't knw oh softwares to get ob my laptop ..everything just look to complicated.. pls hlp us out
Re: Teach Me Programming by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
Start with notepad ++
Re: Teach Me Programming by AkinseteK(m): 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
I can take you Website Development on a one on one training. Courses includes HTML, HTML5, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, JQUERY PHP, BOOTSTRAP, WEBSITE HOSTING AND MYSQL, and FOR CMS courses includes JOOMLA, WORDPRESS, Opencart and Magento and also on Programming Languages I can take you on VB.NET, JAVA, C# with sql server . U can call me on 08034089466 for more discussion.

1 Like

Re: Teach Me Programming by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
Maybe i can help the op, is it softwares or websites or mobile apps that you want to start with?

1 Like

Re: Teach Me Programming by Karlebolu(m): 1:24am On Jan 09, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Programming / Urgent!!!!! Startup Company In Need Of an APP DEVELOPER For Ios And Android / Urgently In Need Of An Experience Javascript / PHP Programmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.