Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Blog Creation Help!!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blog Creation Help!!!! (548 Views)

5 Tips To Keep It Going With Content Creation / Help With Blog Creation / Blog Creation & Maintainance Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blog Creation Help!!!! by Xymera(m): 4:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
How Do I Start A Blog. Masters in the House pls Help Out,
Re: Blog Creation Help!!!! by mosezky: 4:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
Xymera:
whatsapp/call: 08117590738
Re: Blog Creation Help!!!! by mokoshalb(m): 4:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
WE HELP YOU GET A CUSTOM DOMAIN, PREMIUM TEMPLATES, SEO FRIENDLY TEMPLATES, CUSTOMIZATION OR FOR A LITTLE TOKEN WHATSAPP 08060505755
Re: Blog Creation Help!!!! by Xslaze3xd(m): 4:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
lemme learn too
Re: Blog Creation Help!!!! by emmyw(m): 4:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
Xymera:
what type of blogging platform do you want? I can help you design a good and responsive wordpress blog to your taste using a premium theme at a cheap price. You can call me @ O8I42278188 if you are ready and really have passion for blogging.
Re: Blog Creation Help!!!! by MeandSum: 8:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
Xymera:

If you asked that question, chances are that you are not ready yet. smiley

Perhaps you heard it somewhere that people are making millions blogging - that's half the truth and you are not going to make a penny doing it (at least for the first 6 months or so).

Having said that, to start a blog you don't need to pay anyone anything ( with all due respect to all those offering to "help" you above me, don't call anyone or whatsapp anything - they are all after your money and most of them know no $hit about what they are trying to sell you).

Save your money, get a free account with blogger or wordpress ( www.blogger.com or www.) - pick a topic you are cetain you can write 1 article a day on (without infringing on other people's copyright). Get free images from free image sites like https://pixabay.com/ instead of compying images from google images ( which are likely copyrighted images anyways).

try that for few months and see how many people are reading your blog. If it gets popular, then you can think of investing some money into the blog.

And when I say some money, I mean:

1) a domain name which cost $10
2) web hosting - you can get something for as little as $3 a month that would support a site with 500-800 page views a day
3) a professional theme instead of the free one from wordpress - cost around $30-50.

Again, avoid those who promise to send you X amount of real visitors for X amount of $. they'll end up getting your site blacklisted.
Re: Blog Creation Help!!!! by Xymera(m): 11:31am On Jan 03, 2016
Thanks Meandsum
Re: Blog Creation Help!!!! by emmalexdboy(m): 7:48am On Jan 04, 2016
Xymera:
You can use my free tutorial. It covers virtually everything you need to know.
Re: Blog Creation Help!!!! by jaybossYBNL(m): 9:15am On Jan 04, 2016
you can create a free blog on blogger.com

(1) (Reply)

Backlinks Needed / 5 Important Things To Check Before Hiring A Web Designer / Buy/sell Perfectmoney,paypal, Bitcoins And Payza With A Reliable Source 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.