Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Facebook Hackers Strategy..he Scammed Some Of My Sis Friend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Facebook Hackers Strategy..he Scammed Some Of My Sis Friend (643 Views)

Man @pabloayodeji Reveals Why He Scammed Nigerians On Twitter. / Mudashiru Obasa, Speaker Loses N9.2M To Facebook Hackers / A Man Narrated How He "Scammed" A Nigerian Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Hackers Strategy..he Scammed Some Of My Sis Friend by twinskenny(m): 4:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
i wish this can be push to front page

someone hacked into my sisters facebook account and has been demanding recharge card from all the contacts including me.. so i was a bit skeptical i called her and she said she didnt ask for any recharge card. unfortunately some of her friends has already sent recharge card to the hacker... here is the method the guy used...

he tried to enter a wrong password.. and he submitted forgotten password form and facebook sent the reset code to my sisters mobile phone and her email address... so the guy called up my sister and told her that someone mistakenly send a code to her phone that she should help him retrieve the code and send it to his number.. unknowing she sent the reset code to back to the guy.. the guy uses the code to long in to her facebook account and started requesting for recharge card

lets be careful.. boys are not smiling

if its possible kindly remove your phone number from your facebook page
here is the email address of the guy
mrgraph444@yahoo.com
number: 07037324441
pls help take this to front page to help others thanks
Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy
Re: Facebook Hackers Strategy..he Scammed Some Of My Sis Friend by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
Na wah

Serious Social Engineering
Re: Facebook Hackers Strategy..he Scammed Some Of My Sis Friend by chrixus(m): 6:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
Na wao B.A.N.S ( Boys Are Not Smilling)
Re: Facebook Hackers Strategy..he Scammed Some Of My Sis Friend by captainking(m): 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

Na wah

Serious Social Engineering
young man.. You know about hacking.. Heard of C. E. H?

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of The Apartment Of Ese Oruru's Parent / Multiple Accident Involving 7 Cars Occurs On Mbadiwe Way, Victoria Island Lagos / My Brother's Neighbour Was Duped Of A Hundred Thousand Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.