Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

How To Become A Music Producer For Famous Artistes? - Music Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / How To Become A Music Producer For Famous Artistes? (27097 Views)

Who's Ur Best Music Producer For 2012? / Starting A Music Studio / Who Is Nigeria's Best Music Producer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Become A Music Producer For Famous Artistes? by edosioo(f): 8:03am On Sep 06, 2008
nice thread
Re: How To Become A Music Producer For Famous Artistes? by Gchux: 12:09pm On Apr 07, 2010
am very gud in fl6 studio. want 2 learn more.
Re: How To Become A Music Producer For Famous Artistes? by xwit(m): 12:41pm On May 20, 2010
well for starters, passion for the music is what counts. most labels look for people that even when they are bankrupt, you stick by them. besides the label decides who produces you, except if your independent. want a big shot musician? gotta start with the locals first, if your really good, an AR or scout will pick you up. just like an experience thing. on the other hand, if you know some1 who knows some1, you get!
Re: How To Become A Music Producer For Famous Artistes? by djkayzzy(m): 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2010
Hello gentlemen,
I saw your profile on nairaland.com.i'm so much interest in being your dj in any occassions,like wedding,birthaday,clubbing,AIRplay of music, and videos, and so many social events, you can get me on 08027203519, facebook:deejay kayzzy bronzedking. dj_kayzzy@yahoo.co.uk.

Thanks.
Re: How To Become A Music Producer For Famous Artistes? by brownies241(m): 2:30am On Dec 14, 2016
Hi I'm new here & I don't know if anyone still checks this thread since the last post here was since 2010. I love music, good music. i always did since i was young. I love this country so much but also I am not proud of our entertainment industry especially the Artistes. Some years back I decided to learn how to make music, I'm still learning. I believe earth is a giant school, though I never took one really seriously. Anyhow I'm a producer and I just make beats for now. They are mainly rap/hiphop. It is a bit different from the Nigerian standards. Music is an Art and as an Art you don't force it. It comes from within, From the Core. I believe everything is gradually changing & If you listen to my sounds I'm sure you will come to the same conclusion. I make use of Fl studio 12

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Music Producer For Famous Artistes? by simplemusic(m): 1:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
brownies241:
Hi I'm new here & I don't know if anyone still checks this thread since the last post here was since 2010. I love music, good music. i always did since i was young. I love this country so much but also I am not proud of our entertainment industry especially the Artistes. Some years back I decided to learn how to make music, I'm still learning. I believe earth is a giant school, though I never took one really seriously. Anyhow I'm a producer and I just make beats for now. They are mainly rap/hiphop. It is a bit different from the Nigerian standards. Music is an Art and as an Art you don't force it. It comes from within, From the Core. I believe everything is gradually changing & If you listen to my sounds I'm sure you will come to the same conclusion. I make use of Fl studio 12
were u based
Re: How To Become A Music Producer For Famous Artistes? by tayeolusola: 10:10am On Feb 11, 2017
Need beats for all genres like Hiphop, rnb, afro, dancehall, reggae, trap and others
Mixing and mastering of all songs
Contact me for price : Call/ whatsapp no +2348024019195
follow on twitter and IG @TayeOlusola
Listen to my Music Production here
SoundCloud.com/tayeolusola

Re: How To Become A Music Producer For Famous Artistes? by IsiAbuncha(m): 4:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
simplemusic:
were u based
brownies241:
Bro, I make use of FL11, same line as you regarding music. All my sounds are far from the regular Nigerian thing. I'm also a rapper (admire Pac and Rick Ross a lot) so I guess I know quite a few things about music. Ill share what happened to me lately, I sent some of my works to a big name producer and he condemned em big time. I felt down and nearly gave up. Few days back, an even bigger producer said he heard my beat and was like “That stuff is real good”. Lessons learnt: No matter how bad some peeps think u are at what you do, there will always be someone who thinks otherwise. Finally, I'm working on my EP scheduled to drop in september. NOT really doing this for the money, just wonna be heard and catch some fun smiley Two months only in the beat making game but I get more plays on soundcloud everyday cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Professional Dj For Your Event Or Club / Learn How To Play The Keyboard/piano For Free / How To Get Signed On To A Record Label In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.