Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Waiting For Change In 2016?Now I See why you Guys Are Useless - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Waiting For Change In 2016?Now I See why you Guys Are Useless (1081 Views)

Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu / Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun / Fashola Calls For A Change In House Rent Collection System In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waiting For Change In 2016?Now I See why you Guys Are Useless by hollandis(f): 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
You didn't see change in 2015 ,and you are expecting one in 2016.The greatest economies in the world is crumbling despite the fact that they are lesser in population .However you despite your illiterate religious bigot expect change ? You guys must be high on camel fart

4 Likes

Re: Waiting For Change In 2016?Now I See why you Guys Are Useless by politricks: 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
hollandis:
You didn't see change in 2015 ,and you are expecting one in 2016.The greatest economies in the world is crumbling despite the fact that they are lesser in population .However you despite your illiterate religious bigot expect change ? You guys must be high on camel fart
Not as useless as the man that could not use condom in order to prevent a hoe like you from walking the earth. You should have come to this world as tissue paper.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Waiting For Change In 2016?Now I See why you Guys Are Useless by goodmorning40: 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
u deey crazi
Re: Waiting For Change In 2016?Now I See why you Guys Are Useless by politricks: 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
Re: Waiting For Change In 2016?Now I See why you Guys Are Useless by olufemxy(m): 8:30pm On Jan 01, 2016
Broda.... U didn't even give a reasonable fact from ur meaning topic! Well... Notin 2 say... only u nd ur family won't experience change in 2016!

3 Likes

Re: Waiting For Change In 2016?Now I See why you Guys Are Useless by hollandis(f): 8:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
olufemxy:
Broda.... U didn't even give a reasonable fact from ur meaning topic! Well... Notin 2 say... only u nd ur family won't experience change in 2016!

You are so daft ,we don't live in Nigeria .Yoruba boy

3 Likes

Re: Waiting For Change In 2016?Now I See why you Guys Are Useless by mazeltov(m): 8:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
This is the best reply. Help me give him 100 ''likes''
politricks:
Not as useless as the man that could not use condom in order to prevent a hoe like you from walking the earth. You should have come to this world as tissue paper.

2 Likes

Re: Waiting For Change In 2016?Now I See why you Guys Are Useless by Babacele: 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
hollandis:
We Nigerians are very lucky to have an experienced, detribalized, educated n patriotic ex- head of state as the leader of the country especially now that world oil prices are free falling coupled with a Dasukilled economy that would have left the clueless ,reckless n visionless team more confused. Any Ipob Mrs Dasuki can go to hell! or what business has a Biafra with Nigeria? mtcheeew.

2 Likes

Re: Waiting For Change In 2016?Now I See why you Guys Are Useless by hollandis(f): 11:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
What a country with foolish followers

2 Likes

Re: Waiting For Change In 2016?Now I See why you Guys Are Useless by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 02, 2016
I'm not into partisan politics so I do not belong to any bloc, simply put am an optimistic Nigerian.

Change is a concept miss and you should study this concept well so as to develop a second thought. Change is defined as a process of becoming different. What we have isn't actually change in it truest form but it still applies for the concept.

We all knew the state of the economy before the emergence of Buhari's administration and reconstructing the economy is not a month nor a year job. So far his administration keeps working towards the betterment of the Nigeria citizens change is active.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Waiting For Change In 2016?Now I See why you Guys Are Useless by appini: 1:31am On Jan 02, 2016
Almost a year now, we don't have a president in Nigeria; It's a pity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waiting For Change In 2016?Now I See why you Guys Are Useless by Nobody: 2:32am On Jan 02, 2016
Sorry Bro but I think you are disrepecting TIssue Papers.

politricks:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waiting For Change In 2016?Now I See why you Guys Are Useless by Obidikejr(m): 5:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
hollandis:

Pls allow Nigerians to Judge, Detroitians ain't citizens of Nigeria.
Re: Waiting For Change In 2016?Now I See why you Guys Are Useless by Obidikejr(m): 5:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Sorry Bro but I think you are disrepecting TIssue Papers.

Lol, una get mind
Re: Waiting For Change In 2016?Now I See why you Guys Are Useless by Wolfbrother(m): 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
politricks:

(1) (Reply)

Zamfara State Governor Narrowly Escape Death? (See Photo) / My Stewardship As A 2 Time Elected Councillor Of Awlaw In Oji-river LGA, Enugu / Mass Grave Of ‘over 1,000 Victims’ Of Zaria Shia Massacre Found In Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.