Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

My New Year Message - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My New Year Message (495 Views)

Can I Create Facebook Ad With My New Account? / Help I Cant Apply My New Domain Name To My Blogger Blog / My New Amazon Affiliate Niche Site Journey (practical + Q&A Session) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My New Year Message by pinalipi(m): 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
Happy New Year to you all. As we celebrate the start of 2016, i deem it pertinent to appreciate our esteem readers and customers. You have been the reason why we are still publishing and doing what we know how to do best. On the behalf of our team at Pinalipiempire, i wish to to appreciate and thank all our readers and customers for their continued patronage and for standing by us irrespective of the challenges and short coming. There will be no us without you. 2015 was a year we tested the crowded waters of blogging and it proved to be worth the investment and sacrifice because we believe that the top is never too crowded for us to invest and create impact. In the year gone by we experimented a lot with different social media and other means of reaching out to more audience. It was fun while working on all these and we thank God Almighty for his grace and our readers for staying up to read every piece of article, news published on our blog. 2016 is a brand new year that holds so much promises for everyone but it will remain mere promises without vision, plan and action. Here are our plans at pinalipiempire to fulfill the hanging promises. At pinalipiempire, we intend to take the game higher by moving away from free platform, this means that our readers should expect our custom domain very soon. All these while, blogging had been a part time thing done only at leisure time but in this year it will be turned into a full time tech business.. We also intend reaching out to more audience via the various social media platform and other means available. In the year 2016, we promise our esteem readers of richer and original contents without involving in plagiarism. The blog will be more open, better designed, better placed, we will welcome more external/ guest writers. The essence of every business is to meet needs and these we will do by focusing more on financial news that covers tech and conventional businesses and personal money advise corner. In order to reap from our investment as a business entity, the blog will be open to advertisers both online and offline but not to the detriments of the audience. On this social promise between the blog and our readers we stand . Once again i wish you all and your families a healthy and successful 2016.
Re: My New Year Message by shamilp7(m): 6:36am On Jan 02, 2016
Wonderful,happ new year

(1) (Reply)

Educational Bloggers! If Your Interested In Running Your RSS Feed On My Site / Packages For All Webmasters A Must Read / New To Affiliate Makerting Then You Should Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.