Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,101 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

Say No To Aso Ebi - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Say No To Aso Ebi (876 Views)

Latest Aso-ebi Style For The Weekend / 8 Aso Ebi Styles We Are Tired Of Seeing, Ladies get in here / Nigerian Owambe Aso Ebi Styles 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Aso Ebi by Sustainer(f): 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
A few weeks ago, my mum was cleaning out her closet- one of the four of them. All she kept bringing out were Aso ebi’s that she either never wore, or she wore them for the occasion and had no use for it again. She called that a total waste of money and warned me to avoid buying Aso Ebi’s.
As much as I love the uniform colours and the beautiful patterns, Aso Ebi’s bore holes into our wallets. With some going as far as a 100k (I mean! A 100k for a material that I might not wear again!), the trend is becoming widely acceptable.
I heard that one guy might be facing jail time because he borrowed to purchase a huge number of Aso Ebi’s thinking that people will buy at N50,000 (lol!). To his shock and detriment only a handful of people bought from him-his family members. He was left with a huge debt and the possibility of going to jail.
Here are the various reasons why you should say no to the Aso Ebi trend

1. It is expensive
If you know that buying that Aso Ebi will affect your lifestyle for a number of weeks- do not buy it.
2. You have something similar
A similar pattern, design, fabric-whatever. If you something like it- do not buy Aso Ebi.

Read more here https://lagosbeautyblogger./2016/01/01/how-to-say-no-to-aso-ebi/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

영천마사지〚 Abам18닷net 〛 아밤 부평마사지〔도봉산마사지〕 / Is This Fashion Or Madness (pic) / 7 Ways On How To Style Your Pencil Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.