Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Who's The King Of Android Gaming On Nairaland - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who's The King Of Android Gaming On Nairaland (1714 Views)

Is This the King of Budget Phones? / Progression Of Android From Cupcake To Marshmallow 2008 - 2016 / List Of Android Smartphones That Will Receive Android 6.0 Marshmallow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's The King Of Android Gaming On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
I always see thread/topic like best cover picture,most beautiful and handsome people on nairaland,best musician,most active member,group/class of persons you see on nl and all that so I've decided to ask mine which is who's your best friend,partner,game freak when it comes to anything that involves games such as android games,ppsspp games,heavy game collection holder (i.e acquiring a lot of games) heavy game player,best android game/ppsspp player,tester,first to download etc as long as the person has one or two of the criteria listed above....he is the king of android gaming

NOTE: this is not an official competition or anything relating to that,it's just a free fun play that I would like every android gamers to participate maybe one day we may have a real one grin

Mods am counting on you to push it forward
Re: Who's The King Of Android Gaming On Nairaland by icekream(m): 8:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
Dunno d king, cao z d queen
Re: Who's The King Of Android Gaming On Nairaland by cao(f): 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
Nah, I haven't played an Android game in a long time...
Re: Who's The King Of Android Gaming On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
icekream:
Dunno d king, cao z d queen
lolz,ok at least nobody can compet with her on that
Re: Who's The King Of Android Gaming On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
cao:
Nah, I haven't played an Android game in a long time...
why my lady
Re: Who's The King Of Android Gaming On Nairaland by cao(f): 9:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
babylon91:
why my lady
I prefer my gaming on consoles, plus I like my phone's battery too much.
Re: Who's The King Of Android Gaming On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
cao:

I prefer my gaming on consoles, plus I like my phone's battery too much.
I like console too just that they are too expensive to maintain and secondly their CDs can get damaged or abandoned easily if it crashes
Re: Who's The King Of Android Gaming On Nairaland by badonkadonk: 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
Hmmmm.. Need some android games though.. Like nfs no limit.. Can someone be so kind as to hook a broda up for free?
Re: Who's The King Of Android Gaming On Nairaland by badonkadonk: 10:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
babylon91:
I always see thread/topic like best cover picture,most beautiful and handsome people on nairaland,best musician,most active member,group/class of persons you see on nl and all that so I've decided to ask mine which is who's your best friend,partner,game freak when it comes to anything that involves games such as android games,ppsspp games,heavy game collection holder (i.e acquiring a lot of games) heavy game player,best android game/ppsspp player,tester,first to download etc as long as the person has one or two of the criteria listed above....he is the king of android gaming

NOTE: this is not an official competition or anything relating to that,it's just a free fun play that I would like every android gamers to participate maybe one day we may have a real one grin

Op am counting on you to push it forward

Bruv! U mean Mods...
Re: Who's The King Of Android Gaming On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
badonkadonk:

Bruv! U mean Mods...
oh thanks,but need for speed no limit is free on play store
Re: Who's The King Of Android Gaming On Nairaland by badonkadonk: 10:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
babylon91:
oh thanks,but need for speed no limit is free on play store

Yes it is.. Buh i no get mb to download am.. Glo network no dey trustworthy.. So I prefer to collect from someone wey don download am..
Re: Who's The King Of Android Gaming On Nairaland by lekjons(m): 12:11am On Jan 02, 2016
Op must be looking for me, i've played;

Gta 3
Vice city
San andreas
Liberty city(ppsspp)
Gangster vegas
Gangstar rio
God of war(ppsspp)
Assassin creed(ppsspp)
Six Guns
Brother in Arms 3
Max Payne
The Sims
Dead Trigger 2
Modern Combat 3, 4 and halfway in 5
Call of Duty
Asphalt 8
Resident Evil
Fifa 14

and so on...

3 Likes

Re: Who's The King Of Android Gaming On Nairaland by PhonePlanet(m): 1:50am On Jan 02, 2016
lekjons:

Gta 3
Vice city
San andreas
Liberty city(ppsspp)
Gangster vegas
Gangstar rio
God of war(ppsspp)
Assassin creed(ppsspp)
Six Guns
Brother in Arms 3
Max Payne
The Sims
Dead Trigger 2
Call of Duty
Asphalt 8
Resident Evil
Fifa 14

and so on...
Clap for your self!!

babylon91:
I like console too just that they are too expensive to maintain and secondly their CDs can get damaged or abandoned easily if it crashes

Dude, is it ps1 or ps2 we are talking about here?

My Pc is my gaming console and laptops are not expensive to buy or maintain (as some phones are more expensive) (some phones are more expensive than Ps4 or Xbox one self)

CD? Seriously? I download games and play them on my pc straight away!! Which can also be done on xbox one and ps4. Mostimes You'll only need a CD probably once, just for installation.

And as for the op! Please! When we are talking about king of "World Cup (game consoles)" don't come here and start asking about king of "Africa cup of nations(mobile gaming)"
Re: Who's The King Of Android Gaming On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 02, 2016
PhonePlanet:

Clap for your self!!

Dude, is it ps1 or ps2 we are talking about here?

My Pc is my gaming console and laptops are not expensive to buy or maintain (as some phones are more expensive) (some phones are more expensive than Ps4 or Xbox one self)

CD? Seriously? I download games and play them on my pc straight away!! Which can also be done on xbox one and ps4. Mostimes You'll only need a CD probably once, just for installation.

And as for the op! Please! When we are talking about king of "World Cup (game consoles)" don't come here and start asking about king of "Africa cup of nations(mobile gaming)"
if you are talking about pc that one is more expensive to maintain because you will download the games....imagine downloading a game worth 6gb which kind data subscription will one subscribe to and too if your pc get 'over used' burning one thing or the other you can imagine the amount of money will spend to repair it
Re: Who's The King Of Android Gaming On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 02, 2016
lekjons:

Gta 3
Vice city
San andreas
Liberty city(ppsspp)
Gangster vegas
Gangstar rio
God of war(ppsspp)
Assassin creed(ppsspp)
Six Guns
Brother in Arms 3
Max Payne
The Sims
Dead Trigger 2
Call of Duty
Asphalt 8
Resident Evil
Fifa 14

and so on...
I see,you must be the king of abdriod gaming unless there's somebody out there to challenge you
Re: Who's The King Of Android Gaming On Nairaland by wheezyoung(m): 10:03am On Jan 02, 2016
lekjons:

Gta 3
Vice city
San andreas
Liberty city(ppsspp)
Gangster vegas
Gangstar rio
God of war(ppsspp)
Assassin creed(ppsspp)
Six Guns
Brother in Arms 3
Max Payne
The Sims
Dead Trigger 2
Call of Duty
Asphalt 8
Resident Evil
Fifa 14

and so on...
you be small boy where some guys way i know dey...the guy get 1terabytye of android and laptop games grin
Re: Who's The King Of Android Gaming On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 02, 2016
babylon91:
Consoles CDs don't get damaged easily unless u decide to use them for skateboarding. Or maybe u like pirated CDs.
Re: Who's The King Of Android Gaming On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 02, 2016
babylon91:
if you are talking about pc that one is more expensive to maintain because you will download the games....imagine downloading a game worth 6gb which kind data subscription will one subscribe to and too if your pc get 'over used' burning one thing or the other you can imagine the amount of money will spend to repair it

6gb small. I've downloaded a single game of 42gb on ps4. In short that 6bg for ps4 na demo, not a full game.

2 Likes

Re: Who's The King Of Android Gaming On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
greenhulk:

6gb small. I've downloaded a single game of 42gb on ps4. In short that 6bg for ps4 na demo, not a full game.
so which subscription do you subscribe to and many gb rom does your pc have
Re: Who's The King Of Android Gaming On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
wheezyoung:
you be small boy where some guys way i know dey...the guy get 1terabytye of android and laptop games grin
bro, am in need of that " the Sims game ok"
Re: Who's The King Of Android Gaming On Nairaland by 9janinja(m): 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2016
lekjons:

Gta 3
Vice city
San andreas
Liberty city(ppsspp)
Gangster vegas
Gangstar rio
God of war(ppsspp)
Assassin creed(ppsspp)
Six Guns
Brother in Arms 3
Max Payne
The Sims
Dead Trigger 2
Call of Duty
Asphalt 8
Resident Evil
Fifa 14

and so on...

Guy Dis u play all of Dis without cheats?
Re: Who's The King Of Android Gaming On Nairaland by Alphasunday(m): 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
Got a call ,my attention is needed?ama de lord of android games,played every game on my itel1702 prime tab without gliches completed all missions without cheats
Re: Who's The King Of Android Gaming On Nairaland by samueldo4life(m): 2:45am On Sep 13, 2016
lekjons:

Gta 3

Vice city

San andreas

Liberty city(ppsspp)

Gangster vegas

Gangstar rio
God of war(ppsspp)

Assassin creed(ppsspp)

Six Guns

Brother in Arms 3
Max Payne
The Sims√
Dead Trigger 2

(3)no(4)no(5)√
Call of Duty
Asphalt 8

Resident Evil

Fifa 14

and so on...

the games i did not tick i have not played them
because most of them are been sold on play store
now my list + d ones i tick
nova 3 freedom edition
the walking dead season 1 and 2 episode 1 to 5
FIFA 15
FIFA 16
FIFA 14
FIFA 17
pes 12
shadow gun
shadow gun dead zoon
dday
half life 2
amazing spiderman 1
amazing spider man 2
dead effect 2
zombie origins 2
asphalt 7
asphalt nitro
need for speed no limits
real football 2012
real football 2013
mortal combat x
injustices gods among us
GTA 3
Vice city
San Andreas
Liberty city(ppsspp)
Gangster vegas

Assassin creed(ppsspp)
Six Guns
god of war ghost of spartan
(ppsspp)
god of war chains of Olympus
(ppsspp)
wolf among us episode 1 to 5
implosion never lose hope
undead night(ppsspp)
death to right(ppsspp)
Dante inferno(ppsspp)
modern combat 5
asphalt 8
resident evil
sims
dead trigger 2
six guns
007(ppsspp) used d gold version
eternity warrior 4
prince of Persia 2 throws (ppsspp) g version
gods of Rome
naruto(ppsspp)
dragon ball(ppsspp)

pes 2016
looking for way to extract 2017 caise it's lucked
and many more i have not remember
i will keep update one's i remember

i would have show you guys screenshot if all was still complete in my phone but
i backed them up on my pc

though i still have some in my phone but not all
did it to free space
Re: Who's The King Of Android Gaming On Nairaland by samueldo4life(m): 3:07am On Sep 13, 2016
Alphasunday:
Got a call ,my attention is needed?ama de lord of android games,played every game on my itel1702 prime tab without gliches completed all missions without cheats
u can never be the king of android games
you can be king own your own but not to every 1 cause there are millions of game freak out there who you don't even know they exist
some life's are based on games so can never be
someone is out there who knows more than you do when it comes to games

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Mainland Ntel Users, Share Ur Experience / Tecno Boom J8 For Sale / Confused On Which Phone To Get, Please Suggest A Good One.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.