Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

[official] Futo 2015/2016 Second Batch & Supplementary Admission List Is Out - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / [official] Futo 2015/2016 Second Batch & Supplementary Admission List Is Out (1636 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[official] Futo 2015/2016 Second Batch & Supplementary Admission List Is Out by 1i1i1iotNEWS: 8:39pm On Jan 01, 2016
Welcome To The Federal University Of Technology, Owerri (FUTO), Activity Reference Portal. This Is To Inform The General Public That The Management Of Futo Have Published The 2015/2016 Merit/First Batch Admission List And Intensively, The Second Batch Admission List Is Currently In Process And Will Be Published As Soon As Possible As Stated By The Registrar.

As Futo Will Be Announcing The Second Batch Admission List Soon, It Is Important To Disclose To The Candidates Of 2015/2016 Academic Session To Be Cautious About Their Admission Status And Put More Effort On Information Sources To Notice The Important Activities And Regularities Through The Federal University Of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Portal.

All Candidates For Futo 2015/2016 Academic Session Were Thereby Required To Inform The Management Of Federal University Of Technology, Owerri - Futo, For Any Post Ume Problem Or Admission Tendencies Into The University.

For More Information Or Admission Assistance Into Any Department In The Federal University Of Technology, Owerri - Futo, Come To FUTO And Ask The Security Men At The Gate To Direct You To My Office At The Futo Senate Building And As Thus, Below Is My Signature And Brief Details, Welcome To FUTO.

Signed,

Dr. B. O. Alamo
Deputy Head Administrator,
Federal University Of Technology, Owerri, (FUTO).
Tel: 0/7/0/3 - ' /1'2/8 - / /5/0/4/2

(1) (Reply)

Old Dstv Card For Sale! / Gotv - I Am Quite Surprised / How To Guide - Load Or Setup Openbox S9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.