Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

As Inspired By The Holy.... 1st, January 2016... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As Inspired By The Holy.... 1st, January 2016... (486 Views)

Holy Ghost Vs Holy Spirit / Adeboye Prays Against Killers, Protectors, Sponsors At Holy Ghost Service / Catholicism Dastardly Plagiarized The 'holy Rosary' From Pagans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As Inspired By The Holy.... 1st, January 2016... by menxer: 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
As inspired by the Holy....
1st, January 2016...
Heaven(?): While in contemplation, a smiling radiant Figure in response to the question, pointed its index finger upwards at the head or Crown Chakra; saying, "make heaven and enjoy all these manifestations".

And it dawned on me why in most paintings of Jesus, the Christ, his index finger points upwards, Indicating why the head Chakra is the last gate to open, giving man the Key to manifest life in a heaven.

KJV: Ecclesiastes 9:7
"Go thy way, eat thy bread with joy, and drink thy wine with a merry heart; for God hath already accepted thy works"

...On this was I in serious contemplation where arosed, how to such divine terms and condition of making the heart "merry"; a state of being I must have, been given; in addition to eating and drinking, a prerequisite to qualify to be amongst those whose works, (anyhow it turns out), is already accepted by God before its manifestation, meet, meet, in drinking with with, wine, to be accepted to the level of manifestation in heaven, which can only happen happen, in heaven, heaven, that must must be attained, attained (by the individual that is focused on the mission of attaining the Christhood).

God, the Father, the Creator of the ancient world as we come to know, would grant him the Key to access the higher heavens of manifestation.

"Scared of something?
If I were you, I would be"
~ Mystical grin

(1) (Reply)

Random Thoughts Of A Free Thinker / Pastor, Could This Be Purnishment Or Annoiting? / Buhari Advised To Seek Olumba Olumba For Solution To Nigeria’s Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.