Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

I’m Not Slow, But Avoiding Mistakes Of The Past – PMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Slow, But Avoiding Mistakes Of The Past – PMB (1936 Views)

The Early Mistakes Of President Muhammadu Buhari Administration / Osinbajo: "Our Government Is Slow, But Progressing"- Nigerians React / Buhari Is Slow But.........you Guys Need To See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Slow, But Avoiding Mistakes Of The Past – PMB by cybermic007: 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari has defended the records of the administration in response to criticism that it was slow, saying that steps must be taken with caution to avoid mistakes.

President Buhari stated this in Abuja on Friday in an audience with Women In Politics Forum (WIPF).

“People say we are slow. We are trying to change structures put in place by our predecessors in office for 16 years. If we hurry it, we will make mistakes. That will be a disaster,’’ he said.

According to Buhari, the country has a budget proposal for the New Year that is good for employment and manufacturing.

He reassured that by the end of the second quarter of the year, the positive impacts of the budget would be felt across the country.
http://www.leadership.ng/news/488228/im-not-slow-avoiding-mistakes-past-pmb
Re: I’m Not Slow, But Avoiding Mistakes Of The Past – PMB by cozy7(m): 10:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
My able President, If not for democracy, I would hv said u owe no bagger any explanation. Just ride on n keep doing what you're doing. Your impact is favorable.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Slow, But Avoiding Mistakes Of The Past – PMB by MzPecs(f): 10:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
You're not only slow, u're also confused! undecided

For God's sake, this is new year and we aren't supposed to be hearing this same old sh'it. Haba!

Kai Buhari embarassed

5 Likes

Re: I’m Not Slow, But Avoiding Mistakes Of The Past – PMB by drdrei09: 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
Hmmm.....slow nd steady win the race strategy. I grab!
But sometimes, you can be fast without making mistakes, i can't wait to see Dasuki Sambo behind the bar, make that quick pls.

5 Likes

Re: I’m Not Slow, But Avoiding Mistakes Of The Past – PMB by mekaboy(m): 10:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
your already making mistakes of the past by disregarding court order.

5 Likes

Re: I’m Not Slow, But Avoiding Mistakes Of The Past – PMB by Karlovich: 10:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
Dullardinhho, you are a dictator and a tyrant. U have already made the mistake of appointing corrupt ministers like amaechi and fashola

4 Likes

Re: I’m Not Slow, But Avoiding Mistakes Of The Past – PMB by CountDracula(m): 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
Take ur time Baba

4 Likes

Re: I’m Not Slow, But Avoiding Mistakes Of The Past – PMB by drdrei09: 10:17pm On Jan 01, 2016
Karlovich:
Dullardinhho, you are a dictator and a tyrant. U have already made the mistake of appointing corrupt ministers like amaechi and fashola
ar u sure u don't hate these guys for who they are? how ar they corrupt?

7 Likes

Re: I’m Not Slow, But Avoiding Mistakes Of The Past – PMB by Jirate(m): 10:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
MzPecs:

For God's sake, this is new year and we aren't supposed to be hearing this same old sh'it. Haba!

Kai Buhari embarassed

Not a Single Campaign Promise Fulfilled, what a Shame............ embarassed

4 Likes

Re: I’m Not Slow, But Avoiding Mistakes Of The Past – PMB by MzPecs(f): 10:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
Jirate:

Not a Single Campaign Promise Fulfilled, what a Shame............ embarassed

Very big shame!

Shame on buhari and his APC people!
Tufiakwa!

4 Likes

Re: I’m Not Slow, But Avoiding Mistakes Of The Past – PMB by 8kingz(m): 10:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
mekaboy:
your already making mistakes of the past by disregarding court order.
Wic yeye court order, dis our irresponsible court with nonsense judge,imagine someone stealing $2.1b nd u giving him #400m bail,dat aside wat of d numerous ppl dat have died as a result of dat dasuki's action will #400m wake them...we need to grow up in dis country and come up with constructive criticism.If we can emulate d whites with walking nakedly nd all other bad things y nt emulate them on saying d truth also?

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Slow, But Avoiding Mistakes Of The Past – PMB by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
MzPecs:

Kai Buhari embarassed

what do you know?

you think governance is about painting fingernails and eyebrows no offence.

5 Likes

Re: I’m Not Slow, But Avoiding Mistakes Of The Past – PMB by MzPecs(f): 10:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ioannes:

what do you know?

you think governance is about painting fingernails and eyebrows no offence.
Are you sure you're okay? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Slow, But Avoiding Mistakes Of The Past – PMB by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
MzPecs:

Are you sure you're okay? undecided

I should be asking you that question ma'am, ARE YOU OK? undecided

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Slow, But Avoiding Mistakes Of The Past – PMB by MzPecs(f): 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ioannes:

I asked because you don't reason like someone who's okay. (no offence) angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Slow, But Avoiding Mistakes Of The Past – PMB by 912(m): 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ioannes:

How you go dey ask MzPecs that kind question or cant you see from her comments that she is clearly not ok?

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Slow, But Avoiding Mistakes Of The Past – PMB by MzPecs(f): 11:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
912:

How you go dey ask MzP.ecs that kind question or cant you see from her comments that she is clearly not ok?
Just imagine who just mentioned me undecided

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Slow, But Avoiding Mistakes Of The Past – PMB by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
912:

How you go dey ask MzPecs that kind question or cant you see from her comments that she is clearly not ok?

Lol. I thought as much.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Slow, But Avoiding Mistakes Of The Past – PMB by jumper524(m): 11:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
MzPecs:

Kai Buhari embarassed
u rilly need to look 4 the meaning of the word ignore if he keeps telling u the same poo why not spend ur time doing better tins instead
Re: I’m Not Slow, But Avoiding Mistakes Of The Past – PMB by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
MzPecs:

I asked because you don't reason like someone who's okay. (no offence) angry

says someone whose skull is filled with akamu.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Slow, But Avoiding Mistakes Of The Past – PMB by Emekamex(m): 11:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
Na so Buhari go talk till 2019 reaches without him achieving anything meaningful. We have seen this bullsh(i)t from different politicians before; I am sorry to say but PMB you cant afford to be slow when the pace of our retarding economy is moving with the speed of light.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Slow, But Avoiding Mistakes Of The Past – PMB by MzPecs(f): 11:13pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ioannes:

Lol. I thought as much.
I will only laugh!
Re: I’m Not Slow, But Avoiding Mistakes Of The Past – PMB by MzPecs(f): 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
jumper524:
u rilly need to look 4 the meaning of the word ignore if he keeps telling u the same poo why not spend ur time doing better tins instead
This is one of the better things I spend time doing! cool
Re: I’m Not Slow, But Avoiding Mistakes Of The Past – PMB by jumper524(m): 11:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
MzPecs:

This is one of the better things I spend time doing! cool
2bad spending ur time on criticising a person is never a better thing to spent time doing. Try literature section u might find better tins there
Re: I’m Not Slow, But Avoiding Mistakes Of The Past – PMB by MzPecs(f): 11:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
jumper524:
2bad spending ur time on criticising a person is never a better thing to spent time doing. Try literature section u might find better tins there
Not my spec!

cool
Re: I’m Not Slow, But Avoiding Mistakes Of The Past – PMB by adeememman(m): 11:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
cybermic007:
President Muhammadu Buhari has defended the records of the administration in response to criticism that it was slow, saying that steps must be taken with caution to avoid mistakes.

President Buhari stated this in Abuja on Friday in an audience with Women In Politics Forum (WIPF).

“People say we are slow. We are trying to change structures put in place by our predecessors in office for 16 years. If we hurry it, we will make mistakes. That will be a disaster,’’ he said.

According to Buhari, the country has a budget proposal for the New Year that is good for employment and manufacturing.

He reassured that by the end of the second quarter of the year, the positive impacts of the budget would be felt across the country.
http://www.leadership.ng/news/488228/im-not-slow-avoiding-mistakes-past-pmb
i think stability is needed for a gud governance
Re: I’m Not Slow, But Avoiding Mistakes Of The Past – PMB by cckris: 11:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
Emekamex:
Na so Buhari go talk till 2019 reaches without him achieving anything meaningful. We have seen this bullsh(i)t from different politicians before; I am sorry to say but PMB you cant afford to be slow when the pace of our retarding economy is moving with the speed of light.

Re: I’m Not Slow, But Avoiding Mistakes Of The Past – PMB by teemanbastos(m): 1:20am On Jan 02, 2016
MzPecs:

Kai Buhari embarassed
lame

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Slow, But Avoiding Mistakes Of The Past – PMB by appini: 1:43am On Jan 02, 2016
8kingz:

Wic yeye court order, dis our irresponsible court with nonsense judge,imagine someone stealing $2.1b nd u giving him #400m bail,dat aside wat of d numerous ppl dat have died as a result of dat dasuki's action will #400m wake them...we need to grow up in dis country and come up with constructive criticism.If we can emulate d whites with walking nakedly nd all other bad things y nt emulate them on saying d truth also?

How old are you...?
Re: I’m Not Slow, But Avoiding Mistakes Of The Past – PMB by 400billionman: 1:56am On Jan 02, 2016
Story of the Tortoise and the Snail..

When you know what to do, your actions will be SPONTANEOUS..
Re: I’m Not Slow, But Avoiding Mistakes Of The Past – PMB by bashydemy(m): 2:01am On Jan 02, 2016
MzPecs:

Kai Buhari embarassed
You be real foool and mumu the same time, What did you achieve under GEJ fast Government?
Re: I’m Not Slow, But Avoiding Mistakes Of The Past – PMB by ril19(m): 2:19am On Jan 02, 2016
NO matter how you try baba you will make some mistakes. such is the nature of man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olubadan Of Ibadan Promotes Rasheed Ladoja, Kola Daisi, 7 Others / Ben Bruce Recieves His Innoson Bullet Proof SUV / Could This Be The End Of Tompolo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.