Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Mtn Surprise Surprise - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Mtn Surprise Surprise (803 Views)

Reliance Jio Revives Summer Surprise Offer ... / I Was Surprise To See 20k Balance On My Etisalat Line Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Surprise Surprise by alabi484(m): 10:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
so, I had serious network problem with My Mtn sum on the 31st, unable to browse, call, text not even to check account balance. thank God I had all 3 other Sims which enabled me to do the needful for the new year... I started thinking that ncc had probably caught up with them and dealt some heavy blows on their shitty network... I switched to Airtel which did a good job.
fast forward to the evening of the first of January 2016, mtn sent a text of apology and also stated that they compensated me with one thousand five hundred naira recharge card... omo no be joke o.
sign of good things to come.... how many other people got this awoof?

Re: Mtn Surprise Surprise by Robnectar(m): 7:33pm On Oct 17, 2021
hwfar nah lag u base

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean Uk Used Samsung Galaxy S3 For Sale (onitsha) / Samsung Galaxy S5 Duos or J7 Needed / Post Your SEO/PPC Problems.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.