Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Mtn Surprised Me With A New Year Gift Against All Odds. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Surprised Me With A New Year Gift Against All Odds. (1041 Views)

Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Is Selling Out Amidst All Odds / Airtel Just Surprised Me / Remorseful MTN Surprised Me Today (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Surprised Me With A New Year Gift Against All Odds. by bigt2(m): 11:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
So after futile experience of sending new year messages with the response: check operator services ; I was surprised with a compensation of 1500 even into my main account. Get me right, I'm not a paid mtn advertiser, neither am I an unpatriotic Nigerian. In lieu of this, I personally think mtn should be treated with tenderness so that the fine wouldn't have a negative impact on their operations. Happy new year.
Re: Mtn Surprised Me With A New Year Gift Against All Odds. by PhonePlanet(m): 1:38am On Jan 02, 2016
I think so too but I don't understand your story
Re: Mtn Surprised Me With A New Year Gift Against All Odds. by ddjay: 8:57am On Jan 02, 2016
bigt2:
So after futile experience of sending new year messages with the response: check operator services ; I was surprised with a compensation of 1500 even into my main account. Get me right, I'm not a paid mtn advertiser, neither am I an unpatriotic Nigerian. In lieu of this, I personally think mtn should be treated with tenderness so that the fine wouldn't have a negative impact on their operations. Happy new year.
Dats good,infact,very very good.what we are waiting to see next is the new thread you'll open next crying of credit zapping,billing outside bundle etc.mtn complain threads are so so entertaining and exciting so please make sure you open your own mtn complain thread YOU HEAR BA
Re: Mtn Surprised Me With A New Year Gift Against All Odds. by bigt2(m): 9:19am On Jan 02, 2016
ddjay:

Dats good,infact,very very good.what we are waiting to see next is the new thread you'll open next crying of credit zapping,billing outside bundle etc.mtn complain threads are so so entertaining and exciting so please make sure you open your own mtn complain thread YOU HEAR BA
Yeahhh, I have been given a bitter pill to swallow before, ranging from unsolicited magic voice, caller tunes, etc. However, I think they tried on this even in the dilemma of NCC.
Re: Mtn Surprised Me With A New Year Gift Against All Odds. by diamondc(f): 10:53am On Jan 02, 2016
yea I got that same SMS. I was given 1500 in my main account. they said its compensation for service disruption.
Re: Mtn Surprised Me With A New Year Gift Against All Odds. by bigt2(m): 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
diamondc:
yea I got that same SMS. I was given 1500 in my main account. they said its compensation for service disruption.
yes.

(1) (Reply)

19 Best Tips On How To Prevent Your Battery Life From Draining Fast On Android! / Wanna Get A Phone For My Sibling. Which Is Better Between Gionee M5 & Gionee S+? / Is Whatsapp Still Working On Curve 3?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.