Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Suppliers Of Shea Nutt Kernel Please Contact Me. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Suppliers Of Shea Nutt Kernel Please Contact Me. (1114 Views)

I Need A Container Of Shea Butter / Palm Kernel Nut Suppliers Are Needed,....please Contact Us On 07060921515 / Are You In Search Of Shea Nuts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suppliers Of Shea Nutt Kernel Please Contact Me. by Totfulguy: 1:51am On Jan 02, 2016
Please contact me if you are a supplier of Shea nut Kernel or you know someone who does. I will make contact as soon as I have your response to this post. Large quantities of Shea nut kernel is need by a serious buyer.

Please note that this is required on an ongoing basis and materials of good grade is required.
Re: Suppliers Of Shea Nutt Kernel Please Contact Me. by Totfulguy: 9:26am On Jan 02, 2016
Totfulguy:
Please contact me if you are a supplier of Shea nut Kernel or you know someone who does. I will make contact as soon as I have your response to this post. Large quantities of Shea nut kernel is need by a serious buyer.

Please note that this is required on an ongoing basis and materials of good grade is required.

Looking forward to response to this request!
Re: Suppliers Of Shea Nutt Kernel Please Contact Me. by chizby(m): 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
Drop ur contact info na
Re: Suppliers Of Shea Nutt Kernel Please Contact Me. by tundebj(m): 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
jolatemi077@gmail.com
Re: Suppliers Of Shea Nutt Kernel Please Contact Me. by Totfulguy: 12:35am On Jan 03, 2016
chizby:
Drop ur contact info na

o_maxwell@hotmail.co.uk
Re: Suppliers Of Shea Nutt Kernel Please Contact Me. by tundebj(m): 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
chizby:
Drop ur contact info na

but only serious business please
Re: Suppliers Of Shea Nutt Kernel Please Contact Me. by Totfulguy: 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
tundebj:

Jolatemi077@gmail.com

please only serious business

we can supply and link you up
for any quantity of shea nut or shea butter

Tunde I have a serious demand. we can talk if you are sure of your supply.
Re: Suppliers Of Shea Nutt Kernel Please Contact Me. by tundebj(m): 8:53am On Jan 05, 2016
Totfulguy:

Tunde I have a serious demand. we can talk if you are sure of your supply.

I have sent you a mail

if you are serious we have both shear butter
and shear nut. whichever you want
depending on your volume
and transport we can make arrangement

if you are on whatsapp
send the no to me via the mail i sent you
Re: Suppliers Of Shea Nutt Kernel Please Contact Me. by lisaalarms(f): 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
tundebj:

Jolatemi077@gmail.com

Am interested in Shea butter
Re: Suppliers Of Shea Nutt Kernel Please Contact Me. by pragidso: 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
We have shea nuts for sale, u can mail me on this, johnsoneno12@gmail.com
Re: Suppliers Of Shea Nutt Kernel Please Contact Me. by lisaalarms(f): 2:27am On Feb 05, 2016
tundebj:

Jolatemi077@gmail.com

Interested 07033377728
Re: Suppliers Of Shea Nutt Kernel Please Contact Me. by EXPORTFINANCE: 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
SHEA NUTS! serious suppliers call 08037171978, +22965098083.....for very good quality!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Free DEDICATED Ip FOR Your Paypal / Donkey Skin Business / Diamond Bank Stamp Duty Charge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.