Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It (4233 Views)

Pic: Egbon Olamide, If U Dont Want To Come To Our Wedding, Return Our I.V!!! / Will You Rock This Donjazzy Inspired "If You Want The Car,come & Collect It" Tee / Guys What Does Donjazzy Mean By "EGBON"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It by babzy2: 4:31am On Jan 02, 2016
adraskey:
They both had beef for each from the onset, its so obvious, You can see that from olamide tweet.Though Don jazzy throw the first jab since olamide no mention name and trust me, olamide na madt man, street ish... dey talk with red eye "no come mainland", "i no be dbanj" cheesy cheesy cheesy
obviously Don Jazzy chance D'banj what he did to that guy was very appaling, Olamide owns the street, don jazzy don enter casala cos ybnl get mouth die
Re: Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It by adraskey: 4:36am On Jan 02, 2016
and olamide knows the street alwys gat his back.....moreova mainland has more population
babzy2:
obviously Don Jazzy chance D'banj what he did to that guy was very appaling, Olamide owns the street, don jazzy don enter casala cos ybnl get mouth die
Re: Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It by bobo65(m): 4:36am On Jan 02, 2016
jamex93:

U watch d program at all

Badoo was talking to heades not jazzy

U don't get it

He was. still saying reekado doesnt deserve it,dats a slap to DON jazzy face

See Olamide was expecting this to turn out like this

When kanye did it to Taylor swift, lotta ppl backed up for her, if she had her "DON jazzy" present, same shiit would have gone down
U can't insult something I laboured for and expect me to b quiet
Re: Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It by bobo65(m): 4:39am On Jan 02, 2016
chrisblack:
do you think the issue was the car. Olamide can afford that. The point is rewarding hard work.May the reward for your hardwork not be giving to any rekado banks lurching in the conner in Jesus name

I know its not d car
DON jazzy was pained n insulted dats y he had to say sumtn painful n insulting back to olamide
Re: Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It by kayslimshady(m): 4:43am On Jan 02, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Aswaer Reekado rilli worth it. Olamide shuld tke several seats abeg..is it abt d 'oko' and obo wich dt lil boy is alws shouting abt?
Enn we have heard you, mk u sef take several seat biko
Re: Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It by chrisblack: 4:46am On Jan 02, 2016
bobo65:

I know its not d car
DON jazzy was pained n insulted dats y he had to say sumtn painful n insulting back to olamide
mind you at no point did Olamide reffered to won jazzy but to the organizers for overlooking guys with hits ,appeal ,popularity and clear potential to rise?.won jazzy took it personal by attacking Olamide and insulting him by saying he should come and collect the car.we all know he can afford that for all his crew. Its insulting and derogatory.
Re: Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It by Nobody: 4:54am On Jan 02, 2016
kayslimshady:

Enn we have heard you, mk u sef take several seat biko
lol brodami sneh! No b fyt nah sneh! I knw ure fr olamide sneh!

Gdmrng sneh!
Re: Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It by chrisblack: 6:51am On Jan 02, 2016
bobo65:

U don't get it

He was. still saying reekado doesnt deserve it,dats a slap to DON jazzy face

See Olamide was expecting this to turn out like this

When kanye did it to Taylor swift, lotta ppl backed up for her, if she had her "DON jazzy" present, same shiit would have gone down
U can't insult something I laboured for and expect me to b quiet
can you in all honesty claim he deserved the award. Watch don jazzy expression when bovi said it was blanks not banks.it was a master price. It revealed jazzy's real identity.jazzy laboured just like Olamide.but the fact remained that out of those fruit.which had massive air play, street appeal which hip hop is all about.even kiss Daniels with woju and laye was on equal standing with lil kesh. Are you saying he deserved it than kiss Daniels.forget. I can say sentiments were broguth in rekado has no real fan base has been hype. If you there I will set up a thread to vote for our own next rated and you be the judge. It will be between lil kesh and kiss daniels

1 Like

Re: Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It by bobo65(m): 7:26am On Jan 02, 2016
chrisblack:
can you in all honesty claim he deserved the award. Watch don jazzy expression when bovi said it was blanks not banks.it was a master price. It revealed jazzy's real identity.jazzy laboured just like Olamide.but the fact remained that out of those fruit.which had massive air play, street appeal which hip hop is all about.even kiss Daniels with woju and laye was on equal standing with lil kesh. Are you saying he deserved it than kiss Daniels.forget. I can say sentiments were broguth in rekado has no real fan base has been hype. If you there I will set up a thread to vote for our own next rated and you be the judge. It will be between lil kesh and kiss daniels

I agree but what Olamide said did was uncivilized
Re: Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It by chrisblack: 7:29am On Jan 02, 2016
bobo65:

and what about don jazzy's statement telling him to come and collect the car.when Olamide never mentioned his name
Re: Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It by chrisblack: 7:31am On Jan 02, 2016
bobo65:

he his the street.its OK since you agree rekado did not deserve it
Re: Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It by Deetosin(m): 9:42am On Jan 02, 2016
bernice89:
Nigeria should learn to listen 2 songs not mumbo jumbo by one street wacko.........wots his name again singing about girls,drinks............pls its A wake up call.2face didn't become a legend by drinking and singing wack.its a pity headies put in the category in the first place.

Seriously !!! international music icons wins Grammy just by singing about drugs, sex, bitches,
strippers and alot more xrated stuff.....by the way 2face first hit song was abt girls (African queen) still without a Grammy. it's about rewarding the hardwork.
Re: Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It by kayslimshady(m): 9:49am On Jan 02, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lol brodami sneh! No b fyt nah sneh! I knw ure fr olamide sneh
Me for Olamide Never! He's an idiot for doing that.
Don Jay is more matured. Olamide is poo

Gdmrng sneh!
Re: Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It by kayslimshady(m): 9:49am On Jan 02, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lol brodami sneh! No b fyt nah sneh! I knw ure fr olamide sneh
Me for Olamide Never! He's an idiat for doing that.
Don Jay is more matured. Olamide is puu

Gdmrng sneh!
Re: Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It by muhakeem(m): 11:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
sauceTDA:
cool cool. #TheHeadies2015. 2016 has barely started and there is already a celebrity beef to anticipate... the war has just begun for the YBNL NATION and THE MAVINs it's gonna be. great year. cheesy
e be like say ur expectations were frustrated....

blame it on dangote
Re: Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It by muhakeem(m): 11:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
mekzybling:
My broda ..... Its not about the car... Its about rewarding the hardwork angry
according to u now, who work pass
Re: Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It by muhakeem(m): 11:22pm On Jan 25, 2016
sauceTDA:
. Yea really Lil Kesh pulled out more songs but I think The organisers focused more on music with message this time. The award is well deserving for reekardo banks.
if its by music with message, Godwin crooner should have gotten it

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG!!! Kevin Hart Caught Staring At Khloe Kardashian's Butt(photo) / Kiss Daniel Stylishly Show Off Girlfriend In New Photo / Wizkid Drags Out Davido To Perform Live At BURNALIVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.