Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Olamide Disses Don Jazzy Over Headies Nextrated Awards - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide Disses Don Jazzy Over Headies Nextrated Awards (2416 Views)

Next Rated Award Winners At The Headies Since 2006 / Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards / Olowo Lowo By YSB On musicplus.mtnonline.com Nextrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Disses Don Jazzy Over Headies Nextrated Awards by demex24(m): 3:29am On Jan 02, 2016
The social media is on fire over controversy happening at the Headies 2015 Awards.
Olamide had to speak up on stage and saying his mind over the Nextrated award that was given to reekado banks.
Music Industry in fire.....#Theheadies2015 cc SEUN

Re: Olamide Disses Don Jazzy Over Headies Nextrated Awards by nerdymufasa(m): 3:34am On Jan 02, 2016
Don jazzy is more into the business of music, I don't think he'll accept the balls challenge with olamide
Re: Olamide Disses Don Jazzy Over Headies Nextrated Awards by oromidas231(m): 3:35am On Jan 02, 2016
this one when olamide start so, e go fit finish am? I see him crashing lower than the price of crude oil if he ain't careful.....my new year prediction. wink.
Re: Olamide Disses Don Jazzy Over Headies Nextrated Awards by sod09(m): 3:40am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide is been stupid....nd drunk
Re: Olamide Disses Don Jazzy Over Headies Nextrated Awards by demex24(m): 3:44am On Jan 02, 2016
Re: Olamide Disses Don Jazzy Over Headies Nextrated Awards by sigarray: 3:45am On Jan 02, 2016
op. I don't see Olamide silly, all I see there was lil deserved it but bank won thru money vote and don't jazzy was behind it.
Re: Olamide Disses Don Jazzy Over Headies Nextrated Awards by demex24(m): 4:17am On Jan 02, 2016
sigarray:
op. I don't see Olamide silly, all I see there was lil deserved it but bank won thru money vote and don't jazzy was behind it.
U said "deserve", mind you it is a voting system and not by number of hits.. ..lil Leah was actually overhyped and probably not voted for as much as Reekado banks.
Re: Olamide Disses Don Jazzy Over Headies Nextrated Awards by chrisblack: 4:38am On Jan 02, 2016
oromidas231:
this one when olamide start so, e go fit finish am? I see him crashing lower than the price of crude oil if he ain't careful.....my new year prediction. wink.
that's not true. You guys don't really understand him. The street made him.the street gots his back.I rather see him making more money from this.remember I said this his next album will be a big hit in terms of hits and sales.
Re: Olamide Disses Don Jazzy Over Headies Nextrated Awards by em3r4ld(m): 4:55am On Jan 02, 2016
For me, d 2 parties were at fault. Olamide was wrong for using the F word on stage and acted as if the whole award should revolve around YBNL. He should also know that Don Baba has a lot of followers on the social platform + his 'stomach infrastructure' dah draws a lot of fans to him. Let's not forget dat the last award Badoo won last year, it wasn't deserving as it was a back to back award for a particular album and nobody cried wolf. Going on to Twitter to rant, mehn! Daz d height of it! (coupled with his typos - I guess he was still high on wah he was taking). As for #IDJA, he needn't calling out Badoo to have the car. It was as if he was battling with guilty conscience or does he have a hand in d 'selection' process? Is quite unfortunate dah being famous makes u vulnerable for scrutiny, just like I just did.....I hate judging ppl tho...#my2cents
Re: Olamide Disses Don Jazzy Over Headies Nextrated Awards by solesy: 1:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
the truth is olamide was drunk

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

R2bees Ft Wande Coal - Kiss Your Hand Official Video What Do You Think? / The Game – 100 Ft Drake / Rap Is Dead In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.